FUCK BR*TS

FUCK BR*TS
FUCK THE QUEEN
FREE SCOTLAND
FREE IRELAND

Attached: 1556723124828.jpg (1186x742, 558K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonine_Wall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based

It’s time for danelaw 2.0

We will let you take England if you help liberate the Celtic nations

Based

you do realize that scots are british by definiton? you should have just said fuck the english

The Roman province of Britannia did not include any of Scotland. Scotland is and always was Caledonia. Br*ts falsely extended the definition of "Britannia" to include Scotland as a method of subjugation.

Attached: britain.jpg (500x418, 36K)

Scotland hates Britain too?

why are scots so cringe? they are equal partners in the British project, scots built the fucking empire. Why do lowlanders act like they’re fucking oppressed

The Romans called their part Britania but it was a reference to the non-Celtic Britonnic mongs throughout the island and the name predates Rome. That's why you have places outside of Britain called Brittany and Britonia and stuff

based

not accurate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonine_Wall

>they are equal partners in the British project
They're only "cringe" in that people expect that lie to be true and judge them by the yardstick England gives them.

>non-Celtic Britonnic mongs
They were Celtic.
>and the name predates Rome
Does it though?

Brittany is named that because the area was colonised by Britons fleeing the Saxon invasion. That's why their language is so close to Welsh.

>Does it though?
IIRC the Greek geographer Ptolemy used it at least two centuries before the Roman conquest.

Oh sorry I meant Gaelic

Yeah I think some Greek autist might have come up with it first

Based and redpilled

cant disagree with that

Attached: scottish-pepe.jpg (1200x950, 215K)

>votes to stay in the UK
What did you mean by this

Attached: 1562709507955.jpg (1080x1080, 66K)

we want to keep our gibs abit longer, now off to bed lad, you got work in the morn

BASED

You were colonized and your people were brutalized by the English. The Scottish entered a union with England via a personal union of their monarchs. If you think your position is in any way similar to the scots I feel bad for you. Only the highlanders got treated similarly to the Irish but they’re Celtic savages just like you

Based who cares about the neet queen

The Lowland Scots cleared the highlanders, not ENG

>The Scottish entered a union with England via a personal union of their monarchs.
Which was betrayed and overthrown time and time again by english until they ended up with a puppet monarch controlled by their oligarchs imposing direct English rule on Scotland.
>If you think your position is in any way similar to the scots I feel bad for you. Only the highlanders got treated similarly to the Irish
So there is a similarity? If you're talking about lowlander colonists and dopey heretics then I don't count them as "scots" so you're adding even more incoherence to your diatribe.
>but they’re Celtic savages just like you
Irish had the first vernacular literature in the post-classical Europe 300 years before the Anglo-Saxons (who are not the "English" of today) had written language at all. Shut the fuck up you mongrelised leaf scum.

Not correct, unless you'd care to elaborate?