They'd be better off if they all just agreed to be part of the Spanish Empire again

They'd be better off if they all just agreed to be part of the Spanish Empire again.

Attached: 1200px-Hispanic_America_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (1200x1200, 256K)

But half of those countries are better than Spain at this point.

Which Spanish speaking shithole is the most subhuman?

They should've been turned into autonomous kingdoms within the Hispanic monarchy

Even Simon Bolivar regretted independence, what does that tell you?! Honestly if Latin America was under Spanish rule it would be developed as fuck because of the massive GDP. Then they would have ZERO incentive to move to America.

Dude, Spain will balkanize soon and that's a good thing.

Attached: Imperio.gif (554x280, 54K)

Los Estados Unidos de América.

La República de Tejas.

Most of the colonies were living hell under the spaniards. If the spaniards were better at treating well their people they wouldn't need to revolt for independence. The least we need for our hispanic culture to survive is to separate.

it needs a civil war to happen, which is still improbable now but we're getting closer to it

Another civil war? What will you do user?

Have you seen Spain lately? If Spain is not worse off than us it's only because it's part of the EU. In other words, it was soft-colonized by Germany and France.

Attached: eup_20190330_122128607.jpg (1278x720, 183K)

Which former Spanish colony does Spain dislike the most?

I think it's Colombia or Ecuador because of the mass migration (Ecuador), gangs, crime and drugs (mostly Colombia)

Idk fight that war, I have nothing to lose myself

Colombia because they fear the power of the Black Bvll

wrong.
spanish has always been property of the ISLAMIC BVLL

Attached: 1554505091743.jpg (397x402, 69K)

>property of the ISLAMIC BVLL
ok so he's right, Germany and France

Que piensas de centroamerica?

the biggest shiholes of the region are there, and aslo some nice countries, Costa Rica and Panamá

??

No they aren’t. Maybe Chile, but that’s it.

And brits who throw tons of tourism and retirement money at them. Spain would be a worse shithole than most of South America without other yuros propping then up.

They'd be better off all slaughtered

Yes.

Attached: Latin America How do I map.png (909x947, 85K)

basado, diría yo

Attached: 1563738476667.jpg (1157x1664, 308K)

No quiero más sudacas, bastantes hay ya.

It would be one massive shithole instead of a bunch of shitholes.

Finally, a competition that i can win

>Ni una sola pija parada.
España emasculada.

son horribles, se me pararia solo con 3 de las que estoy viendo y eso es mucho

>tfw
>no gf

Attached: 1509635091200.jpg (1593x1080, 550K)

no os podéis hacer una idea de lo acabadísima que está la vieja cultura e historia de este país. España es una carcasa muerta de lo que fue.

You bitches are what started this in the first place by spreading your inferior rapebaby DNA and even worse infecting us with nog genetics. We were much more intelligent beforehand and would have surpassed you had we been connected to the old world. Spain's conquest was equivalent to a 25 year old beating up a 5 year old.The fact that even after raping the America's for 300+ years your iberian countries were not able to make anything of themselves and remain some of the most pathetic in Europe displays the inferiority of you genes and lazy culture. Your castizos spawn are still hoarding power here, yet have nothing to show for it besides tacky taste, corruption, and retardation in all aspects. Ex. Argentina

t. Superior injun qt

Attached: 01372195.jpg (393x700, 112K)

why do putas keep replying to this subhuman