Do you support Indigenous revanchism?

Do you support Indigenous revanchism?

Attached: 12308244_1001973743177067_8382641798710465168_n.jpg (960x640, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaqui_Wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just laugh when they chimp out up here. We actually treated them the best out of any natives and they should be grateful we didn’t just genocide them like the Spanish or Americans, but thankfully they don’t have any real political power

Nope, we need reconciliation.

A cicada is chirping in my room atm so i cant discuss your topic

Why do you have one in your room?

Bump

I support an amerindian ethnostate in the andes

only in north africa

>that
>indigenous
and no

They should get a lot of their land back

Allof Mexico should become one

i think mongrels who larp as natives like that girl should be shot on the spot

He's not a mongrel

t. low iq white incel

Chugs are a fucking scourge.

Mexico is irredeemable

mixed

I support FREEING AZTLÁN

Attached: =63UTF-863Q63A95Z95T95L95=C3=8195N=2Epng63=.png (1095x610, 516K)

shut the fuck up mongrel loving subhuman

I only want the andes, the amazon and mesoamerica

Mutts are ok as long as they dont have children

na, we prefer impregnating white women

Do that if you want

Did you know that 4,000 Indians kept the Mexicucks in check for almost 100 years?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaqui_Wars

Fucking cowardly Mexicans i hate them, why didn't they fight so persistently against the gringos?

kill yourself subhuman

*click click click click....*
BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW *yeeeeeeeoooow* WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*yeeeeeerrrrrr*WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *woo* RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *weeeeeeeeeeeeeeohhhhh* RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *woo* RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *yeeeeewwwwwww* RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*wieeeeeeew*RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

*...click click click*

Attached: flag.jpg (960x639, 28K)

You pretend to be an indigenista bu you are high key racist af. Go away
Shut the fuck up you white loving mestizo subhuman

t. mestizo mongrel

>You pretend to be an indigenista bu you are high key racist af. Go away

You cant defend your people without being racist

Based. I love indios

I'm full Indian and even being mestizo is better than being a Spanish faggot.

Kys
Based

>I'm full Indian
LOL no you aren't
post a pic poser

k y s
y s
s

native poverty in canada is worst of any nation on earth

Spain is a scapegoat "mexican" criollos use, modern spaniards arent enemies
How can you be an amerindian ethno nationalist without being racist?
Explain your logic pls

All of your posts are racist against Amerindians. Don't play dumb. This is just another one of your racist shit posting personas

Mestizo mongrels arent amerindian

honestly doubt any full blooded injuns are left, mostly seems like off-white folks and mexicans larping

>revanchism

Attached: 11795_2_fd0794[1].jpg (480x270, 16K)

you can't. he's threatened by your ideological purity and fortitude so he attacks you

Kys

the correct opinion

Accepting mestizos as amerindians will result in amerindian genocide

I want an Amerindian top bf to repay the sins of my ancestors who may or may not have literally slaughtered an entire native village

repay them by shooting a bullet though your skull

I want to make a gay Amerindian feel good, I’m already ending my bloodline by being a fag anyway since I’m an only child out of 3 generatu

You can only be accepted in the amerindian ethnostare if you sterilize yourself

repay them by shooting a bullet though your skull

Why do you feel guilty for something you didnt do?

Why are you so hostile? Are you a Catholic by any chance?

>Why are you so hostile?
you disgust me
>Are you a Catholic by any chance?
no

which contribution do indigenous give to modern society?

You dont care about amerindians, you are just a homosexual with a fetish.
We dont contribute anything to this degenerate society

>you are just a homosexual with a fetish.
when did you become so based?

Only cucks contribute to a society that does not belong to them

indigenous people are parasites, they only live to complain about a lot of genocide and discrimination and they don't contribute to society, they live on government aid like leeches

>the nigger thinks its opinion matters
Yikes!

Attached: 0726.png (624x459, 86K)