/HEATWAVE/

Sweet night’s respite edition. What’s that i hear about a thunderstorm in England?

Attached: 1DA6397F-2BC6-4156-97F1-AE9F001974FE.png (768x768, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mMqkuAb-HYg
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>spent all week in 36 C
>finally back down to 25-26 C
>come online and see that all we did was give our heat to Europe
thanks, guys

Lewd

>almost three in the morning an it's still 25°

Attached: 1494628821713.png (251x275, 69K)

Another thread where people bitch about being hot for the millionth time while others tell them they are stupid for not getting an air conditioner or a fan.

REMINDER that these kinds of conditions are no longer unusual
REMINDER that this WILL happen again
REMINDER that in the years to come this will become increasingly common
buy a fan
stay cool
you body is physically not designed to handle these kinds of temperatures. your body evolved in an ice age.

>One chance of life
>Born in the time when climate apocalypse will kill us all, and I will either burn to death or be killed by rampaging post-collapse hordes before the age of 30

Why bother living?

Attached: yWRigl6B_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>What’s that i hear about a thunderstorm in England

it stopped the cricket

Attached: 1564074749541[1].png (1920x1080, 2.62M)

Also buy a gun and water reserves

That is why we need to evolve, in the future we will look like those cannibal bald post apocalypse abominations in movies.

posting in a weather thread

>island nation far into the north with a buttload of other countries between it and the migrant hordes to serve as sponges
UK is in a really good spot right now. You could be Spain, which is basically hooked up directly to north africa and will soon become part of the Sahara, or the balkans which will be overwhelmed by asians

I didn't sleep for two days, and still cant sleep. When the shop opens i will get some whiskey to knock me out. This is what hell must be.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-26 03-04-32.png (243x20, 3K)

shut the fuck up

Reminder that summer is HOT. WHOAH!!!111 Mind blown. Kapowww. Fwissssh. Booom. Call the whaaambulance. Whiteys are melting like snowflakes in July.

If that's what helps you cope, Malaysia. Your country's going to be underwater anyway. At least when you're all dead there will be less plastic getting dumped into the oceans.

42C isn't normal and the fact that it's happening more often here i'd say that it's a cause for concern

Based

>Tomorrow's forecast says 37C
>Warmest temperature EVER recorded in Norway is 35C

H-help

How is the Visa for singapore coming pajeet? also tell your sister to stop messaging me on Interpals

Attached: 4444444444444444444444.jpg (599x799, 132K)

Living the life

Our record from 1947 got broken with 3 degrees today, 39°.

Are you panicking yet ?

Attached: 1559736285263.jpg (400x400, 34K)

What worry me the most is that the media here bring it as if it a game.
>42°C NEW NATIONAL RECORD!
>MAYBE WE WILL BREAK IT TOMORROW!

42°C is not normal in the Netherlands, never happened before. Not even close. The country grinds to a hold, there were people that fainted while doing groceries. But the media is so excited about records that they not even ask the fucking question what the fuck is wrong with the climate. It makes me so uncomfy.

It is 28°C in the middle of the night. Dutch media:
>WHOA NEW RECORD! WOOOOOO!

>Kapowww. Fwissssh. Booom. Call the whaaambulance.
I laughed

Move to Greenland, Canada, Russia, or Alaska as the heat will make them warm and farmable but about the same as the UK is, that is if global warming even exists.

I lurk on a weather forum and they do that shit there too. The "will we finally get 40° this summer???" discussion has been going on since may and woohoo we finally did it and it's horrible.

>ex-tundra
>farmable
Who wants to tell him?

>weather forums
neger wat?

Suebi here. Shit is good. We even had a little rain today.

Attached: Capture.png (1126x750, 125K)

Attached: 3432.png (727x669, 19K)

I'm awake 3:39 in the morning because of the heat. And i have a feeling that there is something terribly wrong. It is not a game about record temperatures for easy clicks. Journalists must do their fucking jobs.

NWBNLX
The comment section is one of the more retarded places on the internet though.

Get a fan and get drunk enough so the sound doesn't bother you anymore. No need to get black out drunk because that will dehydrate you even further.

Now you know our pain of the cumskin southern Euros.

>Constant need of going to the shadow
>Need to wear sunscreen to work
>Extra sunscreen on ears and neck and on arms
>basically melting until you reach work with AC

>he doesn't work with big ass ovens on all the time spewing heat with room temp reaching 50C
H-help me

Attached: 20190708_023224.jpg (664x904, 280K)

Greetings, pommy bastards and assorted continentals!
I come from a land down under bearing valuable information on why you are all so miserable. Watch this video and perhaps you will learn some things you can do to ease your suffering.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mMqkuAb-HYg