A Québecois does something nice or become famous

>A Québecois does something nice or become famous.
>You see a whole bunch of anglo say they're proud of being Canadian because of this.
what's this called in your country?

Attached: 1545890087038.png (387x524, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z3mmgcwm8ow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Referendum

Attached: q.png (305x622, 44K)

how do you spell "money and ethnic votes" then?

Attached: 1528319817980.jpg (489x479, 34K)

The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing Jow Forums through the Jow Forums board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of Jow Forums, depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the Jow Forums interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible Jow Forums is like this.

What person from Quebec is nice or has become famous? The only famous Quebecer I know of is Celine Dion.

What about Trudeau?
Celine Dion is awesome too

Trudeau isn't a very good example because nobody likes him.

>what's this called in your country?

A separatist who fancies himself not a part of the nation and therefore a treasonous wretch who needs to be executed publicly.

>Trudeau
OH HAHAHA YOU DELUSIONAL MAPLE SYRUP KEKOLD GO EAT SOME FUCKING SNOW AND SYRUP YOU FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHA TRUDEAU OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT'S ALL YOU HAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There is no such thing as a Canadian 'nation' and Quebec does deserve their independence. That doesn't stop them from being treasonous pieces of shit though. East Coast and the West should separate too so that Ontario can keep the Canada moniker to themselves.

anglos and francos are both canadian and we are brothers
anything else is cringe

What about GSP and a pretty big chunk of winter athlets?

Lol who likes Trudeau exactly?

in my country this is called the engl*sh

Attached: 1535514866096.jpg (640x480, 51K)

quebec should be independant

>quebec should be independant

Attached: 1562153311365.png (940x598, 34K)

>Muslim flag
>“I think [X] western country should Balkanize”

Very astute opinion.

Attached: 4D3C98C2-C43F-4719-8419-CEF4869B8C51.jpg (434x532, 25K)

cringe dubl*ner go back to you hole
based algeria poster

>GSP
Who cares about some MMA fighter? Also the only winter sport that really matters to Canadians is hockey and Quebec doesn't have shit in that category.

Saguenay should be independant

Well Marvel seems to care
youtube.com/watch?v=z3mmgcwm8ow

Attached: 1556654477721.jpg (583x462, 28K)

Quebecois are niggerlovers
Enjoy the Haitians and Algerians, you unironically love them more than English whites.

*nglo whites are subhumans though

t.Jacques Parizeau