Oh fuck

Mexico's about to get MUNICH'D.

Attached: ohfuck.jpg (808x857, 210K)

Based

I spit over the face of a kike once because i could
Pretty based if you ask me

>because i could
He was dead and you were alone with him in the room?

You spit over his face? Why didnt you spit ON his face? Is that some kind of obscure Spanish insult?

Weren't they criminals anyways? Israel has a lot of them working for criminal organizations around the world due to the skills they learned while in the IDF.

Spitting isn’t cool you greasy Spaniard

That's a cool looking police car.

Yikes

It's a piece of shit Dodge Charger
You can get them with a 300horsepower v6 for like $20,000 brand new here

México already is. Our biggest city is under the rule of a kike.

Still looks cool to me lol

what did jews ever do to you

We have those here and I thought they were nice

Attached: 1562478663799.jpg (940x800, 611K)

Do you not have those weird muscle car police cars in the Philippines?

We have tons of Dodge Charger Police Inteceptors here.

Attached: 15287265400_9a87191963_b.jpg (1024x576, 150K)

An Egyptian showed me a video of a hit and run in Cairo, and said the culprit was rich. I asked him how he knew, and he told me "Anyone who drives a Dodge car in my country is rich". It was a Charger.

I've never actually even seen a police car before, just police checkpoints with the little shacks

When will Mexico stop being so lawless?

I miss when all the cop cars and taxis in the US were crown victorias. Now we have a bunch of ugly cars for both

distasteful

Attached: bo4.jpg (1199x675, 160K)

American cars peaked in the 80s

Attached: dhv002846c21.2677.jpg (960x408, 66K)

>luxury shopping mall

???

there are wealthy mexicans too, hard to believe i know

I wish I could have been around to see them (but not really because then I'd be 50+ now)

there are much poorer countries than Mexico with luxury shopping malls too

>not jags
cringe

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1024x576, 205K)

Nice, you can sell them and buy working EU stuff

Attached: 2016-volvo-v90-police-0.jpg (960x519, 126K)

Based

I just don't get a concept of a "luxury shopping mall". A real luxury shop won't be confined in a mall.

Your cars lack horsepower for North America, we favour raw horsepower for police here because most chases occur on massive freeways. European police cars are more handling oriented because your roads were drawn by a kid with Parkinsons.

there was a shooting?

Attached: 1447880996914.gif (239x235, 5K)

They literally sell Rolls Royces at some malls here.

the joos were fugitives
this is the woman who shoot them before yelling: "You will no replace us!"

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-204526.png (1080x1193, 566K)

A True Patriot. Big Boobs.

Attached: salute.gif (350x272, 76K)

kinda ugly but nice boobs, I want to cum between them

Attached: 16622.jpg (550x558, 25K)

Basado.

According to news, those Israelis were criminals of something called "Israeli Mafia".

Attached: IMG_20190725_214110.jpg (720x1061, 121K)

based as fuck

according to news makeev is white supremacist

Not only did 2 kikes died but one of them was a narco too, what a wonderful day

There are literally millions of filthy rich Mexicans living in a bubble where everything is nice and poverty is a myth.
Some malls here sell luxury goods only. In pic there's a Saks Fifth Avenue, I went there once to check the clothes. 40 000 pesos for a bag? lol

Attached: 1bc2c1_29f530d1d65644b8b0af5adf3c5915a3_mv2.jpg (1170x780, 222K)

American muscle cars as cop cars are a North America thing. Dodge Chargers are discounted for American-Canadian-Mexican police departments.

Soul

Soulless

Based Mexico

>Israeli Mafia

Pretty cool

based and beanpilled
the day of the taco is upon us

I know these guys are kikes and all, but Mexico sweeps all kinds of deaths under the rug

Actually, it seems these Jews were criminals so who cares. Good riddance

Not when foreigners die

>Isreali mafia

Redundant

apparently this is a mob hit, the two guys were just released from prison and a major crime family was after them.
also wtf does this have to do with munich ?

organized crime here is usually very underground due to how effective the police is.there's only one mob hit every few years (usually it's a bomb strapped to a car or a dude on a motorcycle with a pistol)
the most common thing we see in the news from the mob (it's a meme at this point) is them trying to scare some witness\lawyer by throwing a frag\flash grenade in his house\yard when he's not there.

>there's only one mob hit every few years
>a bomb strapped to a car or a dude on a motorcycle with a pistol
>most common thing we see in the news from the mob (it's a meme at this point) is them trying to scare some witness\lawyer by throwing a frag\flash grenade in his house\yard

Dude, you may not realize this, but things like that are pretty radical. We don't have shit like that, despite westerners memeing about us and "russian mafia" all the time. But you describe them like "lol it's nothing". May be because you live in a warzone.

Hey, I live a few minutes from there!

a mob hit every few years happens pretty much in nearly every country in the world.in the US they have cities with more mob hits per week then we have per year, we're far from warzone-territory.
israeli crime statistics are pretty ok and if you consider that more then half of the violent crime is exclusive to arab towns and stays there so the average israeli is never exposed to it we're pretty much one of the safer places on earth.