Has there ever been a country more pathetic than Vietnam?

>Enslaved by China for 1000 years
>Vassalized by China for the next 1000 years
>Half the "native" dynasties were founded by Han Chinese immigrants
>Enslaved by Ming China
>During military "victories" the capital was destroyed and the main "strategy" was to hide in the mountains while the invaders suffered from heat, bugs and disease and eventually left
>Begged Qing China for help against France
>Colonized and enslaved by France
>Vietnamese were called "Annamites"
>No such thing as "Vietnamese culture"
>Literally invented nothing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Vietnamese_inventions_and_discoveries
>Pho was created by Chinese immigrants
>Eats rats and monkey brains
>Vietnamese "traditional" clothing isn't traditional or even indigenous
>"Vietnamese" alphabet and Vietnamese "calligraphy" are ugly
>Vietnamese language is ugly
>The epitome of Vietnamese culture is the rice hat
>Traditional Vietnamese dance is a rice hat dance
youtube.com/watch?v=YcfX8cF-UPU

Attached: 1563949195173.png (800x533, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n2KmVvgPkyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Philippines easily

>still seething over the lost war

Attached: 1559752904036.gif (800x430, 564K)

seething Chink Chong John
sage

Attached: junglepepe.png (800x799, 1.22M)

They have Chad Duterte so no

Attached: 525-duterte-640.jpg (640x360, 124K)

Fuck off you Commie scum! How are you even on the internet

t. John Chang, chinese pro

Nah Filipinos while dumb nigger Asians are cooler than Vietnamese gooks

Fuck off Chink, Vietnam is one of our most based friends. The Vietnam War was a mistake and you fucking know it

t.

Attached: Viet Insects.png (276x263, 21K)

KYS. I’ve posted my eyes before you insufferable faggot

vietnam are based although I wish they could control their pet eating girls selling their body here and promotes more Champa cultural exchange with their refugees here.

Post them again?

Vietnam is based even though their language makes me want to gouge my eardrums.

You can post nearly any country’s diaspora wikipage, and the US is always ALWAYS #1. We’re a bunch of disgusting mutts.

I would, but some faggot got my area rangebanned thanks to breaking US law. Also my WiFi is banned for another 5 hours because I “posted bait outside of /b/“ on /tv/ because I wanted to ask people’s opinions on Game of Thrones and found the recent season to be disappointing. The thread didn’t even have 2 replies before it got pruned

So what if I'm Chinese? You didn't defeat us you defeated US because of US though fuck you you are not a east asian you are a mexican

Attached: 1547772153764.jpg (472x555, 42K)

You can't post images?

Nope. Can’t post images due to images (and for some retarded reason, reporting) being blocked without muh Jow Forums pass

So how did you post the thread?

Vietnam is based and hopefully stays Vietnam.

Attached: East Turkistan.jpg (800x533, 80K)

I mean when using public data. I can use WiFi to post

you lost, deal with it

It's obvious a whitoid trying to create tension and conflict between vietnamese and chinese. the retard made the exact some thread yday. shilling has become much more frequent on his after pol got shit

>So what if I'm Chinese?

You glowniggers are so bad at lying. I hear your pasta get spammed here a lot, work harder mate.

Do you think i'm retarded, insect?

>t. gets PTSD from seeing a tree

Want me to wait a 4 or so more hours till I can post pictures?

Based

>t. lives on land bombed and rebuilt by Americans

They did not though. Not to Viets, that is.

>Eats rats and monkey brains
They literally eat anything. Not even kidding.

>On the other hand, as near family, they were to be punished especially severely if they rejected Chinese standards or rebelled against Chinese control. This was made very clear in a remarkable message sent by the Song Emperor Taizong to King Le Hoan in 979, just over a decade after Vietnam first reasserted its independence. Like a stern headmaster he appealed to Le Hoan to see reason and return to the Chinese fold: ”Although your seas have pearls, we will throw them into the rivers, and though your mountains produce gold, we will throw it into the dust. We do not covet your valuables. You fly and leap like savages, we have horse-drawn carriages. You drink through your noses, we have rice and wine. Let us change your customs. You cut your hair, we wear hats; when you talk, you sound like birds. We have examinations and books. Let us teach you the knowledge of the proper laws… Do you not want to escape from the savagery of the outer islands and gaze upon the house of civilisation? Do you want to discard your garments of leaves and grass and wear flowered robes embroidered with mountains and dragons? Have you understood?”

>Sometimes a strongly sexual imagery creeps into this “intimate relationship”, with Vietnam, the weaker partner, a victim of Chinese violation. In 248AD the Vietnamese heroine Lady Triu, who led a popular uprising against the Chinese occupation, proclaimed: “I want to ride the great winds, strike the sharks on the high seas, drive out the invaders, re-conquer the nation, burst the bonds of slavery and never bow to become anyone's concubine.” Her defiant choice of words was more than just symbolic. Vietnam has long been a source of women for the Chinese sex trade. In Tang times the Chinese poet Yuan Chen wrote appreciatively of “slave girls of Viet, sleek, of buttery flesh”, while today the booming market for Vietnamese women in Taiwan infuriates and humiliates many Vietnamese men. It's instructive, then, that in his 1987 novel Fired Gold the writer Nguyen Huy Thiep writes ”the most significant characteristics of this country are its smallness and weakness. She is like a virgin girl raped by Chinese civilisation. The girl concurrently enjoys, despises and is humiliated by the rape.”

the rats live in rice fields and eat rice all day though

reminder that literally no one in the world likes Vietnam, China sees you as a used up cum rag, Laos and Cambodia despise you for invading and genociding them countless times, Thailand remembers you invading their land and funding terrorists, Americans either don't know who you are or just know you a country-sized bomb crater full of jungles, and so on.

This. People just know Vietnam for the war and pho. Just wait till people find out more about that country. People think China is "barbaric"... kek wait till Vietnam becomes more exposed. All the "soulless" stuff accused to China is 100x worse in Vietnam.

Hi guys
I'm white and my gf is Chinese
Just stopping by to say Hi to everyone in this thread

BASED
FUCK china and their pathetic plans to take over the world
I will laugh at them the day their cringe totalitarian government collapses

>defeat capitalist scum
>still let them into your country even though your country won
The absolute state of this cucked nation

Attached: XBl0Z98b[1].jpg (950x633, 144K)

Paying for it? Shit's getting cheaper by the day

seeth more cunts. Chinks or mutts, your war dead means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, just another footnote. Survivors, if not literal torn by your own hippie public, tear themselves apart. Gramp is good fertilizer, gotta say. At least viets dead help their children. lmao.
sage

Attached: in_the_wires.png (3108x2000, 1.34M)

>accused
no way buddy, we all know drowning baby girls in rivers and abducting young women to be locked away in "breeding mills" aren't accusations, they're reality
you are just making china look ever worse wtf you doin

>tfw you're not a seething east coast shitter still mad about a war that happened over 50 years ago

Attached: 1533013974321.png (489x474, 332K)

I'd actually try the rats though.

What does Annamite mean?

John, chill out, that war is over

/thread

Agree especially with our Dictator chink puppet.

Attached: 67280639_449815112530136_1147283445202812928_n.jpg (711x869, 139K)

Vietnam is superior to the Philippines.

They seem pretty based
youtube.com/watch?v=n2KmVvgPkyc

This is what the average Vietnigger looks like

Attached: web-Blog-An-Phuoc-cover.jpg (1680x1992, 432K)