How hard is this shit pushed in your country?

How hard is this shit pushed in your country?

Attached: 1550967775133.jpg (575x575, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZLQ3_elVWs
nature.com/news/genghis-khan-s-genetic-legacy-has-competition-1.16767
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/08/1-in-200-men-direct-descendants-of-genghis-khan/#.XO1Eg4hKjIU
youtube.com/watch?v=VS08cWZrlQA
amazon.com/Black-American-Men-Brazilian-Women/dp/1517011558
youtube.com/watch?v=QiqUO_TsTuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qORif7zO3o8
youtube.com/watch?v=d0BNeKYH308
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Very, in every advertisement

Yeah. Wish they'd push WMBF more desu, all they've been doing is the subtle blacked.com ads

I just saw this one and searched for it on youtube. Kek look at the comments

youtube.com/watch?v=RZLQ3_elVWs

It's very common in South Brazil. Pushed? Maybe by the white men there.

Attached: 1583019784025.jpg (5061x2728, 3.07M)

Very hard. See a lot of WMBF here though as well.

>Mother and son are becoming father and daughter

Attached: 010.png (374x376, 221K)

Never seen an interracial advertisement here.

Same desu just not mostly with black women

There are more Canadian white men who date outisde their race then Canadian white women

Attached: C6C1EC8F-1182-4D9F-803F-66884C89A80A.jpg (750x1015, 362K)

More and more.

A lot, everything that's inclusive is cool

Trip over a knife

Attached: 1.jpg (480x480, 54K)

First of all, just because the media depicts interracial relations doesn't mean their trying to force people to practice it.
Secondly, is it even a bad thing for people date people with different skin colors?

>First of all, just because the media depicts interracial relations doesn't mean their trying to force people to practice it.

Attached: 1549497263334.jpg (1920x1080, 318K)

Same here

non-existant we are already black

What makes you think they are? This whole board just feels like a watered-down version of Jow Forums

Attached: 1563547597342.png (886x886, 41K)

He is right though.'force' is a key word here,they are promoting it not forcing it.

>Secondly, is it even a bad thing for people date people with different skin colors?
Yes. Mestizaje destroys national, ethnic and racial unity with foreign blood. Recovering from it takes many decades.

State enforced.

Attached: 1561766896187.jpg (1080x1175, 54K)

L(atino)MWF is pushed where I live since there are literally no blacks where I live

Almost not at all. There are some very obvious attempts at this made only by left-aligned organizations but people quickly recognize who's behind those.

Attached: czarny.jpg (1134x2016, 837K)

>L(atino)MWF

"Latinos" are the largest and most united meta-ethnic group on Earth. You even have a word for that, "latinidad".

Yeah yeah, I live on the border with Mexico

>and most united meta-ethnic group on Earth.
what?

Where do you see ads like that?

seeing whites and non-whites getting together will not change the sexual preferences of viewers

it is highly like that woman will find that man attractive irrespective of ethnicity

Nigga look at your own country
A person from the south can't see a black people without call them nigger

>Secondly, is it even a bad thing for people date people with different skin colors?
>nature.com/news/genghis-khan-s-genetic-legacy-has-competition-1.16767
>blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/08/1-in-200-men-direct-descendants-of-genghis-khan/#.XO1Eg4hKjIU

Attached: 757.jpg (raughs).jpg (1022x547, 57K)

female attraction is based solely on status. the higher nonwhite males are elevated by the media and society, the more white females will inevitably find them "naturally" attractive.

>60% of boys develop breasts during puberty
Thought for a second I might have had that but then I remember that I was just fat

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Europeans: always massacring each other by the millions.
Africans: always massacring each other by the millions.
Asians: always massacring each other by the millions.
Arabs: always massacring each other by the millions.

Latinos: >

We don't have "Latinidad" in Brazil because we don't identify as Latinos, but it's very common in Hispanic countries and it's especially visible in the United States among Hispanic Americans. In Brazil we just identify as Brazilians.

Attached: Che.jpg (2000x2500, 583K)

this is equivalent to saying media can make you gay or transgender

you might wanna fugg Beyonce but it doesn't mean you like black chicks

I will concede that it normalises interracial relations but you'll have to explain to me why that is a bad thing

Is Jow Forums raiding the comment sections of random commercials now?

South California

Why haven't those comments been removed though? Some of the comments are >6 months old. Does someone in corporate want those next to their commercial?

Isn't it weird how the more US flags there are in a thread the more Jow Forums-like the thread becomes?

Nah, that's just the incel fantasy you created in your head.

You "white" South Brazilians are just light-skinned pardos, and even you are disappearing because you're marrying colonial Brazilians, so you're just getting darker and darker, but still the same pardos.

Attached: 1619687402818.jpg (976x4366, 2.12M)

>I will concede that it normalises interracial relations but you'll have to explain to me why that is a bad thing
it's bad in the sense that the intent for the propagation is artificial, based on upholding the viewpoints of certain key people in positions of power, rather than through any actual natural attraction, as you mentioned, or merit. it's forcefed on the people to think a certain way

I'm from Sao Paulo, mixture of native and med as almost every bandeirante
You can't say that there's no racism in this country, even if this racism is light brown people calling dark brown and black people names

There's tons of american and brazilian tv ads since Macri took power and they all feature it or feminism

They've been cucking us on television for about 4 years now. Before 2015 seeing this shit was unheard of. Now we're at the point where every white guy has to look effeminate, weak, and soy next to a black guy with his white gf

youtube.com/watch?v=VS08cWZrlQA

A lot

Communists are mentally ill

I don't think it needs to be forcefed - the other user said that women's preferences are based on status

ethnic divides are socially constructed, there used to be a time where catholic/protestant "race"mixing was frowned up - but the two groups have converged economically/socially in the west

the same will happen with other races - and the west is more equal (when it comes to ethnicities) than it has ever been

Attached: iphone360_762085.jpg (360x509, 128K)

Disingenuous damage control

hey you numbnuggets. it's not about forcing - it's about normalizing. this shit is NOT normal, and it wasn't normal years ago. but it's becoming normal because (((they)))) make it seem so.

Now this is incel fantasy. Racism definitely exist here. Your subhuman ass cannot deny this, and the white population is growing actually, lol. Nigger think he is loved by everyone but you will get shot by the police very soon

>I'm from Sao Paulo
And so am I. I have colonial heritage, only one non-Brazilian ancestor for at least 7 generations, which is pretty rare for someone from São Paulo.

>mixture of native and med as almost every bandeirante
Why are you denying our African roots, incel? Too light-skinned? São Paulo was the third state to receive most Africans, and they all race-mixed with the Portuguese and mestiços, way before Lei Áurea passed, men and women, because unlike the USA in Brazil we never had segregation.

>You can't say that there's no racism in this country
Might be, never seen it. We had some prejudice against Nordestinos but not against specific races.

>even if this racism is light brown people calling dark brown and black people names
Sounds like incel fantasy because I've never seen any racism at all in my 20+ years living in this country, I do see a lot of attacks against immigrants though, we did that to Europeans, Arabs, Asians, but now it's more common against Haitians because they're too poor and unproductive, rather than just being black. African-American men are basically worshiped here. You should check this:

amazon.com/Black-American-Men-Brazilian-Women/dp/1517011558
youtube.com/watch?v=QiqUO_TsTuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qORif7zO3o8

Attached: italian_surname_from_sao_paulo.jpg (534x890, 36K)

You're mistaking the complete lack of identity and apathy for it

Of course there is one of them cringe frogs there

Attached: jesterplanet.jpg (526x387, 46K)

what ethnic groups are they

>that pokemon one
This is beyond control

>immediately assumes he is a southerner and racist when he is clearly the opposite

Typical communist moron

I'm half white half black born in 1995

But it's not.

yeah but that convergance and tolerance happened gradually and naturally, not through mass media propaganda from the state. and it is stronger for it. unless the people are allowed to decide for themselves the pushback against racemixing will always be there, born again in the next generation

>(((Exec 1))): here’s our new ad campaign
>“Shows commercial”
>Exec 2: are you sure this will sell more cream cheese?
>(((Exec 1))): cream cheese?

Lmfao. Made me kek

Unironically a lot. The bigger problem is the whole channel is owned by Armenians who put their friends into every tv series they make.

The only ones who care about race and shit are you gringos

>"Latinos" are the largest and most united meta-ethnic group on Earth
lmao
>You even have a word for that, "latinidad"
Lmao wut

>being this triggered by television

Hahahahaha

it is something like 33-50% of commercials have a black man (or person?). that is what ive heard anyways i may count up some numbers tomorrow

>still thinking it will run out afterwards
don't worry, the free market will fix it

Attached: wNpCNi3.jpg (1280x1163, 796K)

Ooops, wrong thread
And wrong board
Sorry

Nah this post is a pallet cleanser from race obsessed American and Bolsomono post.

are there really people who believe rent isnt voluntary

This is pretty funny still

Pitiful, quit with the "South Brazil is white and Germanic" meme because it's just sad at this point. Racism is illegal in Brazil and we're the most race-mixed country on Earth, just look at the "white" Brazilian DNA from the South, it's barely 80% European, and anyone going to South Brazil is always welcome there, probably more than they are in the Northeast.

Brazil is not America. And I think I understand your pain as a pink-skinned pardo living in a majority brown/black tropical country, you feel like you don't belong here, you can't even stand under the sun for 10 minutes without burning, but you also don't belong in Europe because you're not white. You can fix that by marrying a black Brazilian woman though, your children will be just like most Brazilians, bond with our culture and heritage, and will endure the sun better.

I still agree with Guatemalanon here though most Brazilians have colonial heritage so we know who we are and where we came from, our culture and history. Pardos of recent non-Brazilian heritage, especially the pink-skinned ones, may feel like outsiders, but those cases are rare and only happen to a tiny fraction of our incel population. 99% of us embrace our Brazilian identity, even our recent Asian immigrants are doing that because we learned to accept them as our own after everything that happened with Japanese-Brazilians (also the harsh treatment against European-Brazilians in the South) and how we learned from that.

Advice!

youtube.com/watch?v=d0BNeKYH308

Attached: 51447uMErrL.jpg (328x500, 41K)

You are so fucking cringe bro
Jesus...

Is that supposed to be an argument? Doesn't look like one.

>Latinos
>United

Attached: 1517624614447.gif (400x200, 2.54M)

Every other commercial on TV. I barely watch TV but I turned it on yesterday and it was filled with it.

No, just an observation

Just a threadly reminder before I go to bed. This is literally the same guy having an “ argument “ with himself he does it on every thread it’s very obvious

Have sex

Based Milei is shitposting on Jow Forums late at night

I think we get along pretty well compared to every other region on the planet.

Europeans can't go a century without massacring each other by the millions, while in Latin America that never happened between us, and you'll never seen Latin American governments calling out for the genocide of fellow Latin Americans, on the contrary, the most common populist trope Latin American politicians use is "we must unite against western imperialism".

Attached: 1502918604871.jpg (1600x1132, 183K)

what the fuck? he doesn't even talk in the commercial, he's just plugged in there.

Go to bed

Attached: 1.jpg (970x380, 36K)

Have sex, you're too obsessed with me.

Attached: 123qwe.png (998x356, 17K)

How does that push racemixing? It's just a dumb commercial with two couples, it's not like the black guy is sexually suggestive or humilliates the white one or something like other ads do have. Why are poltards sperging so much at this one? Did I miss some double sense joke in it?

if you listen carefully, the black guy says "yeah" softly

how small is your dick OP?

Kek, hardly at all. This is because white women here are the lousiest bitches you could ever hope to encounter, the English speaking ones for the most part. So the this has resulted in rampant WMBF pairings once the white man has been burned by a divorce or two. Of course, white dick has been seeking black pussy here since the very beginning. Have a look at The Immorality Act to learn more.