If you woke up tomorrow as the president of the united states, how far would you go to guarantee the black vote

If you woke up tomorrow as the president of the united states, how far would you go to guarantee the black vote

Attached: FREENIBBA.png (592x174, 14K)

I'd nuke Sweden the second I woke up

depends, am i a republican or a democrat?

Lol they're both the same

emergency -> dictatorship -> repeal am.13 -> their owners will make them vote 4 me

Attached: galaxy-brain.jpg (800x550, 92K)

I'd make a good attempt. Even if they're only 13%, plenty of whites will vote the same way as them just so they can tell themselves they're not racist.

Give every black man 2 wh*te women to impregnate

It's always an anime avi...

Attached: 18 year old anime avi.png (614x355, 33K)

Nuke all white majority areas then declare extermination against all whites

that'd guarantee wh*Te vote though

all wh*Tes getting BULLs without paying for it

All he needs to do is call Lansky and arrange a studio session for Ivanka.

Nationalize healthcare
Nationalize private property to guarantee housing
90% tax on the rich to fund reparations for black and native Americans
Cut military budget by 50%
Full-employment guarantee
Finish by calling Barack Obama a “war-criminal nigger fraud” on CNN just as a middle finger to the libs, not lose a single vote for it

If you're a Dem, getting the black vote is pretty crucial to being elected (Obama did, Hillary didn't)
If you're a Republican it's a safe bet that 90% of black voters won't even consider voting for you.

I mean, Hillary got the black vote obviously but there was a much lower turnout for her among blacks than there was for Obama.

what if he put this much effort in a border wall

¿¿¿¿

>I would repeal all social welfare programs.
>The next step is to wait for about 3 months
>Once the weakest have died out I would acknowledge the surviving blacks as kings of their neighborhoods.
>Excuse me, I meant Kangz.

>I would put all the money from the discontinued social welfare programs towards their schools / infrastructure / etc.
>My policies would bring about a Black renaissance in America thus guaranteeing me the black vote.

Shit would be so cash.

To be fair. Afro-Americans always think things are about them.

Americans unironically believe that if someone is rich and famous they are allowed to commit crimes and get away with it.

They also believe capitalism is fair.

Capitalism isn't fair but secretly I'm going to be part of the 1% by next month so I support it.

Stupid libtards don't realise that things will be FINE when I eventually win the lottery.

Trick is to just play the same numbers ;)

>Finish by calling Barack Obama a “war-criminal nigger fraud” on CNN just as a middle finger to the libs, not lose a single vote for it
you'd lose votes for it though

no he just said he wouldn't lose a single vote. #ownthelibs2019

I don't think anyone thinks capitalism is fair
I don't think anyone thinks capitalism has to be fair

Would have been better if he said "Free my black brethren A$AP ASAP."

You've never had a conversation with an American, they believe capitalism is fair.

I wouldn't because you just said that I'm already president, retard.

id nuke all americans to gain the black vote

Fake, right?

>108934602
You wish.

Build big robots