Girlfriend is from here, things are getting pretty serious

Girlfriend is from here, things are getting pretty serious

If you want to know my ethnic background just ask.... now, REDPILL ME

Attached: 96742290-B2B9-40CD-AABA-D2C2D53C29FB.png (1024x723, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HWOyM_9-_w0
youtu.be/xfeIxYRKSwk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why date an Albanian bird?

There are lots of Albanians and Bosnians in my city

Not sure how to fuggem though

I've never seen an Albanian. What do they even look like?

Never been there, dont know many albanians
The catholic ones are ok, they stick together, are trad, diaspora are usually conected to shady stuff, drugs etc, dont wanna mess with them
But thats just a general opinion, if her parents are educated and nice to you
Youre fine

Like this

Attached: 19838_img-1445347694_ls.jpg (1000x666, 92K)

If she’s dating you that means she’s a larper that’s either greek or gypsy.

The asshole of Europe. They have no brother nations. They are hated by every one of their neighboors. Their entire history is being subjegated by greater powers, adopting their religion and fighting for them. Its well known that all the drugs comes from them. They were moved to other lands by turks and now they think that the land is theirs even tough they never shed a drop of blood for it. The catholics are ok, they learn your language and respect your customs. If you really like her ignore everything that i said.

a subhuman shithole, culturally and economically equal to subsaharan africa

almost half of all albanians dont live in albania and kosovo because their countries are independent like nigger countries

they are as criminal as niggers and nafris in any western country

albania is a failed narco state

they have a history of being useless subhumans

most of them pray to allah and their language is full of turkish words

>no ties to the land
>says the slav

Attached: 92DD64C7-35A3-4903-B27D-84136E6D4DDF.png (1796x1902, 1.73M)

Attached: AIDS.png (789x612, 64K)

We got that land by the right of conquest. The same way that turks hold anatolia. Albanians didnt shed blood for it when we lost it, the turks did, and they just moved albanians there because they were muslims. So even the turks have a better claim to that land than albanians

Kek

>right of conquest
>immigrate to areas decimated by plague
>don’t get sick because Slavs have Indian tier immune system because of their swamp dweller origins

You never fought for anything.

t. albanian diaspora
i saw you in other thread even albanians dont want to live in albania since they know what a shithole that is. The land we settled wasn't coastal. it was further north, the other we conquered from your Latin masters. We fought for this land and we fought to defend it from ottomans for centuries, unlike you who changed your religion and licked their boots just to get some land.

Your ancestors were invaders, not the gothic kind but the Mexican kind. You didn’t fight for anything but stole land from people that were related to us as genetic history already shows. And by stole I mean outbred, now we’re outbreeding you and taking back clay.And instead of spreading lies why don’t you read some history because Albanians did fight for their land while Slavs like the Serbs sold out after two-three defeats. Reason I’m here is because I was born and had no choice just like the quarter million Serb trash here. Also there’s a decent chance you’re fucking Albanian yourself unless you’re just a serb migrant which you likely are.

my gf is from bangcock

>g

neither a serb. nor a migrant. Its fun to see how the most subjegated people on the planet cope with being slaves to every ruler.
>your ancestors were invaders
name one nation who's ancestors weren't. thats how nations are formed. Trough invasions and battles. You on the other hand just rolled over to Romans, Slavs and Turks. Whoever would come you would just bow down. Skenderbeg is your national ''hero'' for fighting against muslims and yet you are muslims, so his fight was for nothing. Albanians are lowest of the low and you arent outbreeding us, you are living in Ulcinj and no one lets you buy land outside of it, which you would know if your parents werent smart and left your shithole of a country. And you should know that if a World War breaks out, local militias will take care of you like they did before, no matter how many bunkers you build. This is our land.

Attached: Shiptar.png (1310x560, 88K)

>this is our land
You can lie to yourself but the truth is out there for the world the see retard.

Attached: 55274471-28D1-4FE2-B06D-11734A0266BB.jpg (768x699, 102K)

>You on the other hand just rolled over to Romans, Slavs and Turks
1000 to 1 odds and those rolling overs took hundreds of years. Learn some history slavshit.

Albanians are alright here. The only thing I find annoying about them is how they think their neighbors are real Slavs.

nigga on the left looks like osama bin laden but younger

Albanians on this board make me hate them.

They’re all drug dealers

Yikes. They're even in Ireland? Are the ones there at least Catholic?

Roll

Attached: 1563814359200.jpg (1392x5050, 1.75M)

came for this and rolling for armend

>These "people" unironically name their children after Tony Blair
Just for that they deserve extermination

Albanian women marry foreigners exclusively for citizenship and pro0erty acquisition.
If she has a brother or a cousin, they'll probably stab you once the paperwork is finalized, and I'm not even joking.

Rolling for Skanderberg

You do realise we are mixed with dinaric proto-europeans? Ergo our height and why blue eyes are common. Meanwhile you are an ambiguous brown goblin as is most of your """people"""

Probably some Dacian mix also

Albanians are based
youtube.com/watch?v=HWOyM_9-_w0

youtu.be/xfeIxYRKSwk
Ftfy

chec, maneaua asta m-a facut sa ascult neironic muzica albaneza o vreme.

I've heard that the equivalent to the n-word in Albania, is Arab. Is this true?