Why does your country suck so hard compared to America...

Why does your country suck so hard compared to America? And why do you all make fun of America when you secretly wish you lived there?

Attached: download (19).jpg (225x225, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If the FBI didn’t come to my door I would have called you an Amerigoblo subhuman but now I know they’re watching my every move

I'm not American, I'm Greek. (See flag)
I just love America

that's because you have never been there and also because your country is a shithole.

Every country is a shithole compared to AMERICA!

no

that's why you need to travel before you make up your opinions.

I don't have to travel. I know it in my heart. America is the best country that ever existed and will ever exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I

Attached: 1561149827860.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

no, don't
The big cities and countryside get romanticized a lot, this place is actually mostly a shithole.

>secretly wish you lived there?
I basically live in America without living there desu

No, it isn't! America is a dream come true. The new Rome, the best Rome.

there are homeless everywhere in america and its feels really unsafe. and this is from someone from thirdworld shithole

>Comparing canada to AMERICA.
Yikes...

You're telling someone who lives there that the place is not a shithole when they just told you that it's a shithole
These are your last (You)s. Take them and leave, please.

They don't call Canada America's hat for nothing

America has some pretty great things, and unironically a lot of them have to do with freedums. I still wouldn't want to live there, because a small and homogenic country such as mine is also very great. Also, I'm ashamed to say that I wouldn't handle American work culture. I'm accustomed to the idea of working in order to live, not living in order to work (SWEATpledge.jpg)

Do you happen to live in Athens?

>He doesn't get it.
Trust me, dude. Nobody likes us.

Nope, Santorini. Why?

Then why would you want to live anywhere else? The Greek islands look like heaven on earth.

>loads of fat people
>meme tier culture
>lawsuits every 2 seconds
We become more like them every year :^(

I know. I just wanted to praise my shitty home before I go back :(

Join us. together we can flex on the Russians with our size of land and cock

With people like you holding opinions like yours is the reason why your country sucks and will remain now and forever a big, deep, wide and enormous chasm filled with excrement from your ageing and uneducated moron of a population.

user, sorry to break it to you, but the whole world is a shithole. Yeah, some countries are okay, but this planet is big steaming pile of t-rex shit.

America is only shit for people who want to cruise through life with little effort.