I mislead a straight guy on the internet into believing that I am a male...

I mislead a straight guy on the internet into believing that I am a male. How do I admit I'm a femoid without making it too weird, and would he humor my desire to still get called a male and he/him? No medical transition of course, just reverse trap.

Attached: a493d92604d678d99f2b378103ddf6dd.jpg (236x274, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s18st7TQXCEa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post tits, maybe?

This.

That's too blunt, I don't want to scare him off.

Make his life hell for no reason, that's what you excel doing

I’m a straight guy, you can experiment on me

Helo bb post tumy

>straight
>fears tits

Attached: brainleett.png (1300x2000, 288K)

Good point but I get a different feeling about this guy. He is very sophisticated, kinda feminine.

Why did you even lie in the first place, kind of a dick move honestly

I always present myself as male on the internet. Every internet friend I make, every Jow Forums related Discord, everyone knows me as a man. Standard practice, really.

Why is lying a standard practice for you

Sweden, where men are women and women are men

Saying that I'm a girl straight up feels like lying and makes me cringe.

Take your pills, Aiden.

Attached: testosterone-shot.jpg (1100x826, 49K)

No, post tits here!

I would inject testosterone if I weren't in love with a straight male.

if this isn't all just one big RP just do what women do in this exact situation, write a sob story about how larping as a guy online makes people take you more seriously and it makes people less likely to dismiss your input.
garbage off topic thread, reported

Just be honest with the guy and tell him, I'm sure he'll appreciate your honesty, why do you want to reveal you're a girl to him in the first place?
Just don't lie in the future if you want to avoid situations like this

>makes people take you more seriously and it makes people less likely to dismiss your input.
That's feminist garbage and bullshit, and will be way out of character for me to say. It will sound like I'm trolling him if I say that.
> why do you want to reveal you're a girl to him in the first place?
He keeps talking about how he is lonely and also how he would like to move to a nicer country, and at the same time I really want him. He just thinks I'm a gay right now. Maybe if I told him I am a femoid, he would like me.

I mean I don't know if you can really do that, at the end of the day you lied to the guy for who knows how long, but if you really like him I think he deserves to know, whether he chooses to believe you or not is up to him, I wouldn't blame him if he cuts contact with you

Oh, better not reveal more details, I am on a proxy to prevent him from recognizing me, but if I'm too specific he might figure it out prematurely...

>at the end of the day you lied to the guy for who knows how long
For 2-3 days

You're telling me you fell for someone so much in just 3 days?

Yes

just tell him, pussy. I don"t see the problem here

tits
out
for the boys
tits out for the boys

I mean, you still lied to him but if its only for 2-3 days I guess its not that bad, just tell him, be upfront about it, if hes as nice as you're describing I'm sure he'll understand and forgive you, but it can still be a problem in the future if you're planning something serious, because it is a breach of trust

Do you need BLACK boyfriend?

OK, I'm just worried about how I say that. How should I start?
>Hey, I have something to tell you.
Is that good? Should I say that I lied to him about something, or leave that out? I don't want to be too dramatic about it.

Yeah its a decent opening I guess, tell him what you did, why you did it, explain that you didn't expect that you'll like him so much and thats why you want to be as honest as possible, and tell him that you don't want this to set an example for what he needs to expect, but whats important is honesty

Shut up.

Stop pretending your a girl

Then why are you making this thread you filthy attention seeking whore? Fuck off back to instagram

Funny thing, I think I may repulse admitting my sex because I have internalized this. People kept telling me I was pretending to be a girl, so now it actually feels that way to me, like I really am pretending.
>Then why are you making this thread you filthy attention seeking whore?
I've been on Jow Forums for over a year and this is the only time I said this. I made this thread because I really wanted help with this.
>Fuck off back to instagram
I don't use Instagram. I come on Jow Forums and Discord. That's it.

btfo to reddit

helo sexi bby open panti and bob
i give many deep sexi sex

Maek love to you all nite babe
Send pic of bob and vegana for sexy sex

Post vocaroo you lying faggot

you are not masculine

>don't mention your gender
>???
>profit

Post bussy

vocaroo.com/i/s18st7TQXCEa

Based indiaposters

This.

I'm masculine enough that I can pass off pictures of my face without worrying about someone clocking me as female.

helo deer I want 2 kiss ur vagana and then put my 1 feet pinus in ur vagana
u will happy

Just be my gf already femoid

Don't know you.

Stella?

No? Never heard of Stella.

Btw, rate my tit.

Attached: IMG_20190726_113446025.jpg (1944x2592, 1007K)

That's a boy tit. But it is still cute nonetheless.

We’ll have plenty of time to get to know each other while we plan our wedding

you are not masculine
you will never be masculine
you are woman

mmm yummy sexi
let me give ur bob sexi kiss

Nevermind then. Just tell him you're a girl you dumb faggot and you want him to keep treating you as a guy.

Weird

My mind and heart are those of a man.

I wrote down the whole monologue, waiting for a good time to say it.

That's pseudoscience and you know it

Fake news

You can't change your chromosome in any way know to humankind
Maybe with brain transplant but that's sci-fi for now

I haven't been karyotyped.

Being dramatic about it is the worst way to go about it. Just drop it casually.

I am a guy whose male internet friend turned out to be female. A cute one that that who sent me photos.
Just don't. If it's in anyway like my case, it will fuck him and your relationship up.
I humored my "friend"'s desire to still be called he/him as well. It doesn't work. It doesn't fucking work.

Men and women are different plain and simple. When you take a relationship between two men and suddenly turn it into a relationship between a man and a woman shit goes really, really badly.

After knowing my friend for three years and having found out their gender after year two, our relationship crumbled so badly that we ended up completely burning bridges. They were my only friend, too, so I took it really fucking roughly.

Attached: 1511670482818.png (600x525, 480K)

>kinda feminine
So am I. Would women really hang out with people like us unironically?

>66 replies

Literally have sex

Attached: 1560237482616.png (894x773, 43K)

you are cute

I’m trying but femanon is ignoring me

Ok bend over

I haven't known him for that long, it can't be that bad. It's not a big loss if we stop being friends, well, at least not to him, right?

Attached: i die.jpg (1186x1280, 83K)

You can't still be xy desu
Even if you are xxx

There are good ways for men to be "feminine" and bad.
I am not cute. Very incel-like and ugly in fact. I am unapproachable in real life, with people crossing the roads just to avoid me.

If you haven't known him for over a year or two then yeah it shouldn't be as bad for him as it was for me.
But your relationship will not be able to stay the same, and attempts to keep it the same will destroy it entirely.

Swyer syndrome, but whatever you say.

Mate you would have already know if you have that kind of disease from day zero
It's not like "oh look I am XY and I didn't know"

That's missing the point. You know for a fact that sex is more complicated than chromosomes, and the Y chromosome is not even the direct cause of the male phenotype.

What the fuck happened to this site? Back in my day the only reply to this thread would have been 'tits or gtfo"

I'm going to dip out of this thread now. I don't want him to see this thread and figure it's me prematurely. Remember to sage.

>woman
>incel

>good ways for men to be "feminine" and bad.
Gender is such an abstract concept that I couldn't really limit it to good and bad. As for me, I
>am short, frail, would be cute looking if I put in some effort
>cry often and tend to have unexpected mood swings, enjoy dramas and romances
>like cute things and children, would like to care & be cared for
>used to get along better with girls than with guys back in high school because they could empathize with me
>am a liberal arts graduate (BA in Romanian Literature - enjoy reading and writing)
Not very masculine of me, but at the same time I am completely straight and often wish I wasn't such a limp-wristed soyboy.

>You know
No I don't know and for a matter of fact it's not know to anyone
But you can't undermine the science behind and in animals, reptiles and birds the karyotype is important

/b/ is dead

Guess all the wizards turned into normies over the years

Tits and time stamp

My has more hair

Attached: 20190726_121152.jpg (772x478, 170K)

Let me tell you this: There is no positive way for a girl to be masculine.

>BA in Romanian Literature

Is that the European equivalent of a degree in underwater basketweaving?

Yes

fakeboi

It's the equivalent of you majoring in English. My diploma reads "Bachelor's degree in philology - faculty of Letters (Romanian and English language & literature)", but I figured it would be easier if I just said my "focus". I'm a middle school teacher.