What specific feature of your country has caused you to be depressed or consider suicide?

What specific feature of your country has caused you to be depressed or consider suicide?

As a mexican who visited the US years ago, knowing that there's a place as amazing as the US and that even if I move and work there for years I'll always be a shunned outsider is simply too much to bear sometimes... my entire adolescence was nothing but loneliness and suicidal thoughts because of this, poverty related struggles and social ineptitude

Attached: unbearable misery.png (628x921, 843K)

That it'll never be a first world country. I can only see war and poverty in this shithole's future.

Mexico and Turkey are like the same country, but in different continents...

I suffer in Canada because there are Chinese everywhere

Attached: images (1).jpg (505x607, 31K)

I'm not sure what you mean to communicate with this image, but I'll just clarify, what I meant to say is that I sympathize with your and your country, we both have been through a lot, and we're still fated/condemned to go through lots of hardships. I guess we will cry together...

Seeing the way it's being ruined.

tl;dr my unability to thrive in it.
it would've been kino if I were insanely rich in a country of poorfags

>what I meant to say is that I sympathize with your and your country, we both have been through a lot, and we're still fated/condemned to go through lots of hardships. I guess we will cry together...
Yes, that was the exact thing I meant to say...

Attached: 1557650810242.jpg (1920x1080, 327K)

stay strong, friend

Attached: 02.jpg (991x700, 50K)

cringe

There are areas in the US where you wouldn't really be considered an outsider. Though I don't know if that's the environment you want to be in.

What do you mean outsider? The majority of zoomers are Mexican. Los Estados

Degenerate culture and laws make it difficult for a loser like me to find a partner. Also that the country is being destroyed by immigrants.

This country is beyond overrated, I'm phoneposting so not getting in detail but I feel the exact same way with most of Europe. The US is unique in that any immigrant that bothers to even try to fit in will be considered American, if you come in legally nobody's going to have anything against you except retard southerners but you shouldn't be living there anyway

>but you shouldn't be living there anyway
why not

>waaah I don't want to improve my country or situation, it's better off to elope to artificialville and be hated waaaah
kys stupid beaner

My cousin from Columbia had a similar experince when they visited. I think if you can blend in well enough though, or move to a multicultural area, you won't have any (or at least too many) problems... Had a different cousin get told to go back home the other day though D: I think they thought he was arabic, with his beard, cuz he really doesn't look spanish. He's an air force pilot too. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It was really weird. Miami also is pretty nice, and you're expected to speak spanish there.

he doesn't beling there. A foreign concept to your retarded kind, I know.

why do anglos/northern euro typed belong in the south more than hispanics? the south has had a hispanic presence since the 1500s

>:( The South is great for Mexicans! Tons of Landscaping/janitorial/and construction work at questionably minimum wage! But there are mexican supermercados and stuff from mexican communities that could be nice, which I'm not sure they have up norf?. And knowing English goes a long way with getting a less sketchy job.

What the fuck Yankee southern town have you been to? Anything South of Tallahassee or St. Augustine is riddled with Yanks and ain't southern. Otherwise people from Houston to Montgomery to Chattanooga are gonna be bug-eyed the second you walk into any family-owned place that's a little ways out from the city.

bad architecture and foreign languages
immigrants is one thing, but living in a place with lots of immigrants where you can't hear swedish or even english spoken by people outside is extremely dehumanizing