DJT - Daily Japanese Thread #2217

DJT is a Japanese language 勉強スレ for 人々 interested in the language, anime, manga, visual novels, light novels and Japanese video games.
Japanese speakers learning English are welcome, too.

Read the Guide linked below before asking how to learn Japanese:
itazuraneko.neocities.org/
djtguide.neocities.org/
Check the Cornucopia of Resources before asking where to download X or Y:
itazuraneko.neocities.org/library/librarymain.html
djtguide.neocities.org/cor.html

Archive of older threads: desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/Daily Japanese Thread/

Previous Thread:

Attached: strikewitches42.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jLnubQ3Ekjs
kissdoujin.com/Hentai/The-Tiger-Cub-And-The-Wolf-Yaoi/The-Tiger-Cub-And-The-Wolf-Oneshot--Ch-001?id=20129
daiweeb.org/terakoya
hinative.com/ja/questions/1117092
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

今日から暑くなってきました。

Attached: umaru_smug4.png (540x367, 183K)

ラル隊長〜

Attached: 1543329386474.gif (540x432, 811K)

死にました

Attached: nonnonbiyori205.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

直ぐにロリは欧州に禁止られた。
将来は怖いね

Attached: 1548036264201.jpg (390x423, 186K)

You don't speak Japanese.

This made me super depressed.
I somehow was able to backup my 500~ favorites in time, though.

I don't really care since there's plenty of alternatives and I saved stuff I liked. It is a huge blow to mankind though, hopefully a new champion arises. At the same time this is good for content creators, they'll get more jewgold since people won't find their stuff as easily anymore. People won't settle for LWND shit anymore and actually buy decent quality digital stuff.

Attached: annehappy357.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

I wonder if Yugi cards still popular in Japan ?

Exhentai閉鎖マジかよ。。。
むかつく

>I wonder if Yugi cards still popular in Japan ?
I don't think so.. The closest card shop of mine stopped its business.

All the alternatives did was rip from exh. Nhentai doesn't even allow user uploads.

>Might be the stupidest thing I heard today.
>since there's plenty of alternatives
:^)

Attached: 32691937_p0.png (1006x1006, 1.75M)

いかん雨が降ってきたな

Attached: zombielandsaga99.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

What do they mean by this last line here? Specifically the 萌える part? Are they using it like デレる in this case?

Attached: context.png (676x366, 23K)

Sounds to me like acting all TSUNTSUN is giving off a feeling of MOE. It doesn't seem super confusing to me at least, then again I haven't seen it used like this before either.

>decent quality digital stuff.
Digital shit is only getting worse over time for some reason.

I thought あとから at least implied some change? Your interpretation makes more sense if they omitted it, though.

No clue honestly, probably need to wait for someone who actually speaks Japanese to clear this up. I still gloss over a lot of stuff I don't understand perfectly when reading.

>最初はツンツンしてる方が、あとから萌える感じ

I felt like it would make you feel more MOE(do you need a specific explanation for this?) later if I behave in an uptight way first (and then shift to my DERE phase)

>but the guy didn’t get her real intention because he got totally exasperated by her first move. Maybe it’s just too much.

>I felt like it would make you feel more MOE
Sorry, I’d have been
“The feeling of having MOE later when a girl behaves in an uptight manner first and then changes it to DERE

>talking on a place somewhere on the web with some learners
>one of them starts talking about his thoughts and himself half endlessly, in English
>I get totally scared if someone else shouts "fuck off retard!" or "you subhuman!", especially when they have already told where they were from to each other
But I admit I find something ちょっとかわいい in those (maybe)teens saying
>"I don't get why people use that place"
>"They're just weird. Rude. I recommend you not to go there"
about posters on this board.

Attached: tamanokedama8.jpg (641x1021, 437K)

To make sure, isn't the subject of 萌える the speaker themselves? Something like "I thought I would appear more moe if I acted tsuntsun first (by saying those rude things to you), then acting dere later."

I've been on this website for the past 14 years and if anything it has helped me immensely in growing a thicker skin.

So many people these days get easily offended by any sort of adversity and it even shows here.

Attached: 1550321923839.jpg (2048x2048, 765K)

生き甲斐が消えた
Wasn't the speaker just describing what he thought the other person was doing (reacting)?
People tend to be a lot less rude the more personal it gets (voice being one way). Also less corrupted when not on Jow Forums :>
To be honest, the way the Pole talks to people is how I am used to being talked on the internet =\

Attached: 40115562_p0.jpg (798x798, 156K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jLnubQ3Ekjs

Attached: 32718784_p0.jpg (1228x868, 691K)

>To be honest, the way the Pole talks to people is how I am used to being talked on the internet =\
It used to be the average, these days the only people that usually do this are people I've known for a long time.

Attached: 1546747422269.jpg (439x586, 60K)

>normalfags

iirc after the first post I made on Jow Forums I was told to kms since I used a smiley :>

Attached: 37177447_p0.jpg (1311x932, 982K)

>the speaker "themselves"..(herself?)
For the original meaning (to germinate or something) it'd be so but hardly make sense according to THE CONTEXT.
In this case it's our meaning so the subject should be the listener, the guy.

My main source of reading material is gone.

I warned you buddy

Tiger Cub and Wolf is safe and that's all that matters.

kissdoujin.com/Hentai/The-Tiger-Cub-And-The-Wolf-Yaoi/The-Tiger-Cub-And-The-Wolf-Oneshot--Ch-001?id=20129

The line order goes A, B, A, B, A, B.
A being the main character, wondering why they were insulted, and B being a female character providing an excuse. Maybe this makes sense now...?

>The line order goes A, B, A, B, A, B.
It's totally natural.
And I'm bit confused by
>why "they were" insulted
Did the girl behave excessively tsun-tsun to other than the male protagonist, like his friends?
Or did she have her female friend behave so to her and the boy in order to please him or something like that?

They is gender neutral A because the retarded American wants to obscure as much information and context as possible as always.

>a facemasked son bullies his alcoholic father and audiences enjoy it
こんなんBANしろよクソYoutubeがよお

>and I admit I laughed on some parts as well..

Attached: umaru_astonish.jpg (200x200, 38K)

Papa is not alcoholic, it's just banter

Attached: anomaly4.png (1300x731, 1.03M)

>gender neutral A
I got it.

Attached: uamru_spaced.jpg (820x525, 123K)

Technically "it" is gender neutral singular but it's not used for people, only for things or animals, which is why "they" is gender neutral singular and plural.

I was even wondering if he is desperately trying to make a compromise with dad and to show people his dad is a kind of socially accepted, at least by his children.
>"they" is gender neutral SINGULAR
thanks desuu

Attached: y_bulge.jpg (234x234, 14K)

I'll never accept they as singular.

Remember to watch anime with jap subs

animelon.com

You're welcome

Attached: 1357426920165.gif (190x300, 134K)

Yuru Camp isn't on there.

daiweeb.org/terakoya

that one is better imo

I like animelon because you can hover translate

Also you can't sign up or log in or anything, it's utterly broken (so you can't watch anything past episode 1)

signing in through google works for me, but yea, they need to fix their shit

Reminder that watching with Japanese subs is shit. Watch with English subs for a better learning experience

You will never cease this garbage will you.

What's the point?
If you want to listen just listen, if you want to read just read.

I don't agree with you.
We watch a shit ton of Hollywood movies with subtitles of our language and hardly come to be able to understand what they are saying in their language even after decades of that "experience".

Attached: u_disagree.jpg (500x500, 35K)

Have you watched anything with jap subs

Attached: hatsunatsu13.jpg (604x800, 187K)

happy belated birthday retard

Learn English

Just spreading the truth

You haven't watched enough

>No reply

Attached: jahysama5.jpg (1125x2097, 185K)

どうして英語を学ぶなら日本語を学ぶができるでしょう
それに、最高の理解があるなの、と思いますくそ
なんでもを伺ってもいいじゃね

Attached: 61Kd9G1scGL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 34K)

What?

>なんでもを伺ってもいいじゃね
なんでも伺ってもいいじゃね
けど返事としてあんまりまじめほどじゃないでしょう
洒落のように

What?

おっしゃる通り、ちのちゃんの言葉を使っています。

Attached: gigachad_pointing2.jpg (951x1179, 89K)

Better than Canada

今夜台風がくるよ!

Attached: 619B29AF-2D6F-43CB-8AA5-E87AA5797AAD.jpg (246x246, 17K)

チノちゃん人気だなー(独り言)

What?

>なんでも知ってると思い込んでる奴みたいに見られたくない?

Attached: EA380C8F-E9DC-4967-B891-D0460F7CD26A.jpg (554x554, 30K)

>このまま放っておくからすべて理解の人をすると現れらない
Not a single person appeared that understood he wanted to be left alone
>人には私はすべての理解をするの信じるがいらない
I don't believe a person exists that would understand me

CHINO CHAN

Attached: 1563218957718.png (917x1152, 543K)

台所で料理したり掃除したり食べるしたりするのね。そこにたくさん働くが起こる
what are the different meanings of occur again? i remember two people were talking about it a while ago, theres 起こる for sudden events but i cant remember the other ways to say it

oh right
そこにたくさん働いてくる

>思い込んでる
to be convinced that, thats a good word. and thats a good sentence, thank you
yea i dont get the language so i should be more humble

Cooking, cleaning and eating are events that occur in the kitchen, there are many incidents of such happening
自分のポス放うって置くよ、只私は文の意味を思いますでしょう。

Attached: 1563554284168.png (3900x3000, 1.48M)

chino chan... MOFU MOFU ああああああああああああ AAAAAARRRGHHHHH CHINO CHAN MOFU MOFU ARGHHH *嗅ぐ* *嗅ぐ* あああ いい もう抑制はない!

Attached: 1522936970774.png (800x1125, 902K)

若しかして、あんたの文から意味を推測するもっといいの文章
そのうえ。。。
自分のポス放っとくする。。。

クソ暑いからレトルトのカレーばかり食べています。

Attached: 715DDBD0-EA86-47C6-BEE9-857581182B72.jpg (219x181, 11K)

どゆ関係

Is おおきとこ long distance?

Attached: よつばと!_7_034.jpg (985x1400, 239K)

Hold on there's an い in there, I'm dumb

出来る人おらず

Attached: deki.jpg (2400x3392, 995K)

>Digging up an ancient post that's not even related in any way

Attached: karakaijouzu3.png (655x868, 683K)

>wasting time on negative English expressions

He was trying to translate English into Japanese which is pretty retarded. Canada doesn't even fucking speak English properly, he should focus on that first because Japanese is too hard for him.

to be honest, the only Japanese posts I read in DJT are from Japanese flags, and rarely from you :>

Attached: deki_50.jpg (1235x1710, 590K)

光栄です

>レストランは空いていました。
>レストランは 空[す]いていました。
>The restaurant was empty.

This is the Reading and translation that DoJT gives. I don’t see why it can’t translate as, “ The restaurant was empty,” or The reading can’t be, “レストランは 空[あ]いていました,” Which is actually what my text to speech gives me.

I have been a good boy studying this language i’m not complaining for a few weeks now, so I think I’m going to bitch, especially since I’m in the right:

If this is an actual ambiguity, not only in a meeting, but the pronunciation of the sentence is different, and this is really, really something retarded that affects Japanese more than other languages. If this is an actual ambiguity, not only in the meaning, but the pronunciation of the sentence is different, and this is really, really something retarded that affects Japanese more than the other languages.

hinative.com/ja/questions/1117092

i choose to speak like this so stop picking on that as the 日本人 say,君は細かいがいる
i dont get it 空ける can mean empty 空いています or in this case 空く and 空く is intransitive verb

Attached: 90d2ffdf9ae93609c83789d20ca4f1fe.png (355x202, 8K)

oh i get it now, 空く can mean to become empty i think, like the saying お腹が空いて like it had become empty. i suppose restaurants go through the empty of becoming full or empty unlike say a room that can potentially be empty for a long period

>108955887
八十七億九千 very nice and dont correct me on this

Attached: 1552664885091.jpg (1200x677, 262K)

Oh wait, I meant to say, why it does not translate as, “ The restaurant was vacant.”
Thanks, And delivered without your usual acerbity, A circumstance I both notice and appreciate.

I wonder if the reason why Japanese speech to text is so poor compared to that of English is that it’s not as popular a language, ( though it arguably should be the third most popular when it comes to technology), Or because there is something inherently ambiguous in its pronunciation, or at least something that doesn’t quite work well with Synthetic voices. I’m guessing more of the latter Reason.

Really, the number of heteronyms in Japanese is just silly. Even the most delusional web or Japanese who’s jealous of his darling language should admit that.

I don't wonder and I don't care, where do I unsub from your worthless blog, retard that can't even google

You can’t. I am here forever.

But I guess that’s useful advice. I should use Google More often.

This isn't German why the fuck are you capitalizing random words
Dumb phoneposted

r

Attached: cheetah.jpg (1024x708, 250K)

Because I’m dictating what I’m writing, and sometimes I have to stop and correct something, and automatically, the first word that is dictated is capitalized. I could avoid this by saying no caps, but I don’t bother.

I havent even done my shitty srs reviews today fuck.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.38_[2019.07.19_21.43.54].jpg (1920x1080, 279K)