Your cunt

>your cunt
>what's your career aspirations as of now?
Flag
I want to work in the Aerospace Industry

Attached: Castle Itter.jpg (1800x1180, 747K)

I want to be free of this scourge of mankind called labour

Attached: 1505818384922.jpg (3072x2304, 934K)

I wish I could just have 3 million in my account and fuck off to New Zealand or Australia

Flag
I want to be a lawyer, or a journalist, or a translator, or all three.

Flag
I want to avoid careers entirely

leader of the sinaloa cartel

i wish to be neet but somehow earn passive income so i can help my parents

Norgay.
No career aspirations. I'd like to continue being a NEET until the day I die.

If I remember correctly there used to be a malaysian poster on Jow Forums that owned a plot of land for rubber growth but he doesn't post here anymore
Why?
Good luck user

How do you actually be a neet?
Won't your parents scold you for not doing anything?

>Why?
Because working is slavery.
We are just slaves for the elite, making their system function better while it fucks us in the ass.
I don't want to be a slave, and I don't want to contribute to a broken and corrupt system.
I want to settle and survive off of unclaimed land, or somehow acquire a large ship and live off of it like an Island in international waters.

Attached: 1523007874492.jpg (198x276, 24K)

how do you think the world works? do you think that the fruits of the world's labor comes out of thin air?

I am fine working for myself in the sense of hunting, gathering, building, farming, etc., but I do not want to work for the soulless elite while they worship Satan and empower them to violate my liberties further.

I would honestly rather live homeless on the street and sleep in a box than contribute to this corrupt, evil and malicious society and the hellspawn whom control and profit from it.

Attached: 1511670482818.png (600x525, 480K)

Crypto allowed me to make a living out of it, so I'm financially independent. Even helped out my parents financially.

keling-chan? yeah
guy's living life

fucks trannies every week

Last I heard from him was when the Bitcoin badly dropped and soon after that he stopped posting so I thought he killed himself
How does crypto actually work?
Do you need to go to darkweb to get a bitcoin?
How did it all start user?

>How did it all start user?
My mindset or the depravity and immorality of society?

Thank you, you're very nice. Good luck too!

you sound like a 13 year old

You sound like a faggot

I work in early education and I want to be a kindergarten teacher. Also AMA a male early educator

Flag
Honestly I don't know, I've always wondered how would it be to teach, as I would like to be an English or Spanish teacher, but there are also a lot of other things I want to learn and do, like sociology or tourism.

>crypto
kek, my dad told me he was "investing" in crypto, bought RM5000 off of some shady middleman

unsurprisingly, guy dissapeared and that money went down the drain

its back up right?

Not at all. All big exchanges are regulated to some extent, so there's no need to dabble in anything shady to trade crypto. You just send them a bank wire, then use it to trade crypto. I declare all my funds to the government and pay capital gain taxes.

do you disagree that some people are inherently better than other people with their set of skills? Like some people are natural leaders, intellectuals, etc.

>Also AMA a male early educator
So you work as a Pre-School teacher?
How did parents react when they found out you were a guy?
I remember watching a documentary about the ordeals a Male Early Childhood Educator went through because of his gender and one of the things he mentioned is that parents view him with suspicion because they think he's a predator
I know many who felt the same way back when I was young.Even in Secondary School I had friends who just fucked around because they have no clue about what they want to do after
Have a good day Argentine user!

The tl;dr is that if you act professional and not like a creepy fuck then 99% of the time you have no issue. I've worked in babies and toddlers rooms, changed nappies - if you're professional about it then you have no dramas.

no clue user
I never really looked into btc

Flag
I want to be a NEET

What do you guys actually do in Early Childhood?
Have you ever though about becoming a Primary School Teacher too?