Muslims thread

Where my muslim brethren at?
Assalamualaikum

Attached: tumblr_o0s4xpaZKz1up0n2go1_540.jpg (540x810, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quran.com/33/59
twitter.com/SururiErmete/status/1154253319260516359
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

also why does /int hate muslims? its unreasonable

wassalam, too lazy to write it fully
remind me, when does a muslim stop being a muslim? is it when he stops believing in Allah entirely?

gee I don't know

Attached: 1543259395970.jpg (700x467, 69K)

What? It's the opposite. This board is full of cringy non-muslims RPing as salafi jihadis because they somehow think being an uncivilized camelfucker is cool and alpha

allah and the prophet yeah

just because one french maybe an asshole doesnt mean all french are assholes.

oh in that case i'm not a muslim anymore i guess
cheers lad

need name for dick slapping

There are no good muslims.

Yandex gave the name " Tatyana Novikova" but i'm not sure where to go from there, theres probably like a million Tatyanas out there

No, there's plenty of good ones that kill fags, trannies and jews.

Fucking mudslimes

It's really hard to be a practicing Muslim in this day and age

what about the dead ones?

just come to france my friend, and will never be easier

Inshallah brother

>Salam akhi. i heard you badmouth about my religion. not cool man

Attached: 834.png (680x760, 191K)

why? its easy if you just follow koran
and anglos

>an ethiopian muslim
how does that even work ? your supposed to be coptic kangs and shit

Praying five times a day
Not drinking
Not having premarital sex
I can't do all of those

Lol I'm from Eastern Ethiopia its very Muslim there

There’s a lot of them but most of them split off to make Eritrea

Ah yes the reasonable action of cutting your sons' dicks.

i've raped somali women at bus stops before does that count?

nah Ethiopia has more Muslims than Eritrea but who cares anyway, sectarianism is lame

dilate

ur showing your ignorance , go eat some fromage or toads

"cutting your sons' dicks" you mean liberals?

>Praying five times a day
>marital
as i said, just follow the quran

heh

Why would you call someone who badmouths Islam “akhi” and wish him salam?

lets talk about these misconceptions you have about islam, user

Yeah you can. I promise
>marital
In the Quran
>5 times a day
Quran supports the sunnah. It says that Muhammad is an example for us and that we should refer to him.

you forgot to put /Ummah/ in the OP fren

assblasted crybabies. It's because of their politics. But we unironically have better lives than them. It's not so bad seeing them screech and give us so much attention.

haha ikr. Its really strange that they can accept how the women are treated in their society with such indignity, yet they criticize us. Our women are quite happy with doing homely things and are very loyal and pure hearted. I didnt understand it when I was young but when I see the non muslim women in the USA, wallahi I am thankful for our women.

It said
Qur’an: “Indeed in the Messenger (rasul) of Allah, you have a good example to follow.”
rasul is from arsala mean "what send"
also rasul as subject is many.

western world view is cringe.
I think everything about our religion revolves around family.

Attached: 1552658515676.jpg (961x662, 242K)

>we unironically have better lives than them
I hope this was actually the truth, so you leeching pests would stay in your shithole countries

Sorry I don’t see your point. Ar-Rasool means messenger Rasool Allah means the messenger of allah.
Here is a POWERFUL pic 4 u

Attached: EA2A2B5F-3791-4AC2-B12D-2AEEE4897DCB.jpg (720x446, 45K)

very based.
I love muslim women. and so many are so beautiful.
somali girls are hot
I dunno if ethiopians are muslim but they are FUCCKING HOT AS FUCK they are perfection of women
wh*toid women are fat, gross, disrespectful, retarded, and have zero respect for social order.
frankly if the middle east wasn't plagued with arbitrary conflicts (mostly caused by europeans) they would probably end up the ultimate people.
sadly they are very underdeveloped because of conflict.
I've yet to see actual middler east women but egyptian women are also hella cute.

damn this is DEEP bro

Attached: 1563202336919.jpg (1511x2015, 352K)

>

half of Ethiopia is muslim. I've worked with 2 ethiopian muslim women and one of them was the Ethiopian version of brittany venti looks wise.

Attached: 1526025384878.jpg (2048x1364, 406K)

Is this about female prophet or the translation is wrong?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1213x222, 31K)

plz dont use google translate,thats totally off. i cant be arsed to translate it all for u but just look it up on an actual hadith website

i mean a quran website, since thats a quranic verse

this is the verse:
quran.com/33/59

what are you anons having for launch/breakfast/dinner?
It's launch time now and I'm having plain white rice with chicken, stew and broth.

Attached: 1365714185385.jpg (478x598, 58K)

>Brunch
Two packets of Kellogg's beef noodles, yoghurt drink, and plums.
>Dinner
Probably a pizza.

Although I eat whenever I'm peckish desu.

Attached: 1554053054821.jpg (724x1024, 108K)

Kys
I spit on you and your religion

Attached: 1557690482759.jpg (1024x577, 84K)

Aleykum Selam bro. How is life as an american muslim btw?
Do you get a lot of shit from non-muslims there?

why do YOU think?
seriously, i wanna know

I'm at my aunt's house for lunch but still don't know what she is cooking in the kitchen

Actually most French are assholes, they unironically think that France is the best country in europe lel.

>t. had French exchange students in my class at uni

twitter.com/SururiErmete/status/1154253319260516359 what do muslims think about this video

I don't get what's happening in the video, can't understand anything

only islam can save the degenerate cuck west. prove me wrong faggots

tl;dw
what are they saying?

are you a teenager?
non muslims pretend that they are ok with you but often times(not always) but very often, you can see they actually dont like you because of being muslim and talk shit behind your back.its sad but its ok, cant blame them, the media makes them scared. besides that all is good, many good halal food places, some mosques too and also places with muslim community that is very supportive.
what they hear on the news probably and generalize it to a whole population and religion is my opinion although i could be wrong
they do seem a little arrogant desu. but french is a cool language, although i wouldnt tell that to a french , they might become even more arrogant

they say they would hang that 13 years old girl with electric cable because she going out like that. arent they speak arabic

Some dialects are too annoying to understand. Plus, I'm not really an arab.
> they would hang that 13 years old girl with electric cable because she going out like that
That's pretty fucked up.

Attached: 1563630530471.png (423x273, 194K)

Yeah, that is foul, any Muslim who acts like these apes in the west or in any civilized country actually deserve the rope, that is what they would get here, also maybe? but if they are it's definitely not traditional Arabic

Take the proxy off, amerimutt.

i can only pick up a few words, could be amharic desu they are pretty similar

are there many people in your country who thinks like that

Probably not, I mean I wouldn't say they would call for the death of a 13-year-old but they probably wouldn't oppose it as well, at least the more conservative side
No proxy aussiefag

There are many people in my country who think ataturk is gay, yeah. Uneducated people, obviously, we all know he was an alcoholic cuckold who spoke arabic in his home.

Yeah, obviously. Education hasn't reached many people.

ataturk cant be gay becasue he fucked your mom so badly you wish he was gay and why the fuck are in australia arab

I know he isn't gay, like I said only uneducated people think that. Everyone who is informed on his life knows he was an alcoholic cuckold who spoke arabic in his home.

Are you incapable of reading?

why you hate ataturk seriously anwer this

inshallah brother

What do you think chopping off an apostates head feels like?

epic and based
you deserve to be raped
they think you're a violent fiend living in an undeveloped country.
which isn't too far from the truth.
>what they hear on the news probably and generalize it to a whole population and religion is my opinion although i could be wrong
what are you really like then? red pill me
I like the fact you're religion is based cause fuck women and faggots
based and epic

When he gets dementia and can't understand the Arabic Allah speaks to him in.

why are in amerikkka if you think like that middle east is for people like you

you*

It's not hate it's the truth, there are numerous documented reports on his life, he had an issue with alcohol, he hosted debauched swingers parties and he spoke arabic in his home.

Sometimes, I forget reading material on Ataturk is actually banned in Turkey. No wonder you worship him.

Sup lads, what's going on in the muslim world?

because I unironically know nothing about the middle east+islamic world except for islam as religion and that ethopian, somali, and egyptian bitches are hot.
they purposefully don't teach you about the modern world in the US.
red pill me about the middle east bro. I heard Malcolm X got red pilled when he did a Hajj

the video i post shows how middle east is. they love cutting each others head because a book written 1400 years ago said so. but not all people think like that

>they purposefully don't teach you about the modern world in the US.
In my impression they run a nonstop Propaganda on how they are superior to us in every aspect and how we are dirty savages.

IT'S TOO FUCKING WARM
but other than that it's pretty boring

Don't you got some beaches down south?
Is it to far or are those not bathable?

>implying anyone in their right mind would go to finland
Please. You flatter yourself too much.

Nah man, it's a dry wasteland for miles. Rivers are all dried up. The higher altitude regions and mountains areas are a lot cooler though.

When I was a child I always dreamed to wander desserts. It's like life itself is the enemy of such places. Going in this heat and surviving natures harshest burden. Every drop of Water that touches my tongue feels like the sweatest pleasure.

Obviously I don't have the bolas to actually try and survive in a dessert.

But it surely has something that highly enables my neurons.

Tho I thought that Iraq is rather not as deserted.

yes everything is fixed to make US look awesome and to forbid us from learning about other places.
you'll have to go out of your way and figure it out, like by talking to foreigners.
super fucked up cunt I live in
propaganda shit place keeps its people as cattle for capital
sounds pretty based
come to latin america bro, we need islam in latin america. Lots of latinas that are more modest than american/western women but not modest enough to wait for marriage ;)
and they are gorgeous.
it is also a beautiful place

Le self hating American. That was rather my impression of the muslim world.

Things used to be much better with them.

نيك القورة. نيك زبور امك القحبة يا حشرات

yes and they should become great again

I grew up in a semi strict Islamic household and I became an atheist and then an agonistic at the age of 18, but now I think I'm coming around on the religion question, and in the next few years I'll either convert back to islam if I stay Syria or Turkey, or convert to Catholicism if I go to Germany or Canada.

I just finished replacing the dynamo in this weather. And now my house has water again.
How is your Friday going anons?

Attached: so you be sayin.jpg (686x680, 48K)

>Catholic
ew
go orthodogs or go home :DDDD

>that pic
I love this kind of shit desu ngl srs

so what did she cook?

I'm gonna start playing Sekiro soon

Attached: 59884095_662569450838798_6377865779741462761_n.jpg (960x758, 87K)

Kabseh and Fatteh, fucking delicious.

Attached: obese.jpg (212x238, 10K)

>adult woman without a full body bag
>featured in a haram image depicting living creature
>taken by haram soul stealing device of infidels
not very muslim of (You)

lucky you. I had chicken for launch. Not sure what will I have for dinner though.
Are you going out this Friday? do you know what you're going to have for dinner

Attached: 1527359912302.jpg (665x1024, 52K)

pissing is hot

Mudslimes won't be spared on DOTR