Yes, I am a conservative...

>Yes, I am a conservative, how did you gue-NOOOOOOO DON'T FUCK OTHER MEN YOU'RE DESTROYING THE CULTURE I MUST SAVE YOU I MUST SAVE YOU NOOOO NOOO DON'T SAY I'M BIGOTED YOU ARE SELF RIGHTEOUS STOP IT ENOUGH ALL YOU WANT IS SILENCE ME I WANNA MAKE MY COUNTRY GREAT AGAIN I WANNA I WANNA--- NO, NO, I'M NOT A PUPPET OF THE CORPORATIONS, I WANT PEOPLE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AGAIN--- NOOOOOO SAYING I'M FOR RESPONSIBILITY WHILE DEFENDING LACK OF REGULATIONS AND CONTROLS ISN'T DOUBLETHINK YOU'RE DOUBLETHINK BECAUSE YOU LIKE TRANNIES BECAUSE YOU WERE MOLESTED IT'S JUST THE FACTS YOU'RE LAZY HAHA-- What? What did you say Shekelberg? I need to be apathetic and feign innocence to make him look like a crazy person? Great idea Shekelberg, thanks! :)
Ah ah, you loony leftist, all we want is to stop crazy liberal political correctness, why can't you debate with u-NOOOOOOOOO I'M NOT GASLIGHTING YOU WHY ARE YOU BEING ANGRY YOU SEE PEOPLE HE'S THE TRUE MOSNTER AND I'LL SHOOT HIM, I'LL SHOOT HIM BECAUSE HE'S VIOLENT HAHA LIBERAL CAN'T EVEN SHOOT, I CAN, I CAN MAKE HIM SHIT BLOOD BECAUSE HE'S A WEAK COMMUNIST AND WE MUST KILL THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL VIOLENT HELP ME I'M OPPRESSED

Attached: mmmmm.jpg (785x1000, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Conservatives should be euthanized

Conservatives are the one reason that make me consider fucking off to the city

Is this, dare I say, "based + redpilled"

Attached: 1554661973548.jpg (600x673, 128K)

seething libtards

L'ambrogio milanese sradicato è furente

Please move into the city, the cities here are third world compared to suburbs/rural areas in this country
Its the biggest wake up call you can have as to difference of white conservative america vs everyone else.

basato e rossopillato, tonino u' cuartu

Il mangime giallo da alla testa

Conservatives are the one reason that make me consider fucking off from the country

>anti-semitic, anti-gay conservative who loves corporations
Almost certain this isn't a thing. Anyone who was really opposed to the globohomo agenda would realise the role capitalism has played in mainstreaming it.

Which is why corporations like Chic-Fil-A gain massive sales boosts after btfo'ing the gays

sure is 20 year old redditor in this thread

American countryside are absolute redneck shitholes with low HDI and GDP

lol fag

Attached: faget.jpg (720x739, 59K)

you sound mentally ill

Furenza di alta fattura, non c'è che dire

Go back to your containment board

california has the worst quality of life out of all states, kim park
major cities, and highly populated states, are fucking garbage

Read some Ernst Jünger and get off the hormones you freak

Attached: Honorarfrei-NUR-fuer-WamS-Vorabdruck-d-1.jpg (1024x1001, 131K)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: DF40B216-774F-4CD2-BB95-59385609792A.jpg (750x557, 130K)

Why are conservatives so obsessed with female behaviour anyway?

AHAHAahAHHAHAHAHH
California is fucking great.

Females need to be controlled, our ancestors knew this and now we spit in their faces and throw their warnings in the wind. Now we have to deal with women who vote and only think about their self interest instead of the common good

Because they’re a destructive force of nature. The ancient Greeks knew it. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen

>"C'è poco da dire, signori miei, questi attacchi ingiustificati lasciano il tempo che trovano, purtroppo c'è tanta ignoranza al giorno d'oggi"
pic related, fuck off back to facebook

They're obsessed with everyone's behaviour, they need a predictable world to cope with being retarded

Attached: 1563663204402.png (454x520, 6K)

>They're obsessed with everyone's behaviour, they need a predictable world to cope with being retarded
t. would totally be ok with totalitarian communism