instagram.com/yasmeenscott/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Diarrhea
Shit
Poop
Excrement
Vomit

I'll take what I can get

Attached: 1562739382394.jpg (301x335, 14K)

Yes.

Attached: 36121291_790234004434273_3832381416797110272_o.jpg (1080x1336, 155K)

She is Mediterranean

some of /mena/ overlaps with /med/

The problem is she won't settle for you

Based as always.

If you've seen her recent picas you'll see she's getting old, so I'd say there's a 50/50 chance.

yes,i wouldī

To add to that, Irani girls called me handsome, and everyone knows Irani girls are even prettier than Lebs.

>MENA gf
>"settle"

Attached: goslingcoke012013_01-full.jpg (460x578, 142K)

As long as she wasn't a muslim

valerie is perfection

lmao good luck

She is pure Mediterranean unlike the quadroon nafris

I am not a n*fri

MENA gfs are the best anyone can get

Attached: imaan.webm (640x800, 2.4M)

misread what you wrote

Yeah for sure. On the whole they are much prettier and more feminine as opposed to our girls.

Don't even know why the entire world drools over blonde Germanic women. They are tall and manly.

>Valerie
>settle

Attached: 8a4d6bcc226b632f2f075de9a2ba895d.jpg (640x960, 72K)

>Irani girls are even prettier than Lebs.
If you like your women with a bit of hair.

No, I want a slavic gf or no gf at all.

Attached: Angelina Kozhaeva 1944.jpg (770x1037, 55K)

I'm flirting with a Palestinian girl at work. If I can get her to go out with me, I'll be able to cuck her bf.

As long as they don't have brown eyes.

Attached: med1494892514091.jpg (1080x657, 45K)

>Settle

Attached: 1534379898793.jpg (1080x1080, 85K)

>She is pure Mediterranean unlike the quadroon nafris

Attached: 1564006790141.png (280x305, 29K)

Yikes. Lebs are uggo but iranians are worse as they look either kurd or (are) indian. Their most beautiful women look arab and that’s when you know a people is hideous. Every time int shows a cute iranian girl she never looks indian and always like a semi above average arab girl that’s still such a common look. But then again isn’t Jow Forums filled with autistic people who love iran because they’re retarded and autistic?

>as long as they don’t have brown eyes
I see you are a retard who only looks at small trivial details, this is literal female tier. Suicide is your solution.

Agreed, Iranian girls are so pretty
Pic related was named the most beautiful Persian woman to ever exist unironically, and everyone fought to get her hand.

Attached: 1563685053394.jpg (1200x630, 180K)

Seethe more pisshead

This
I have colored eyes so if I marry one like me all of our kids will be Aryan

Attached: 1561939439457.png (511x609, 535K)

It's really amazing that just having non-brown eyes can already make someone look 10 times whiter

>arab swiss mutt is talking
Not seething, fuck off with your retarded sand fetish. Pershit girls are uggo because they’re near fucking pakistan the most ffs and arabs are just ugly because idk probably the inbreeding and because they’re near SOUTH europe and africa. Just look at your mom.

she's not mena tho

>half moroccan
>half egyptian
You too, kill yourself.
Anyone else suicidal who needs a cure? I am open right now til 30 mins to personally insult you itt.

Arabs aren't ugly in general unless they have nigger blood
Light brown/Olive or white Arab women can look good if they take care of themselves
And Persian women are fucking disgusting and are the only women I saw growing a fucking mustache aside niggers but they are not human so it's doesn't matter

> totally not seething

Your mum will never compare to mine with her ugly dead rat glance and peeling decadent skin. Ugly fish

Cringe arab supremacist

Yes, i want to colonize a moor girl

arab women are the fattest tho

Not Arabs in general it's just the gulfies because they are too rich to work and actually lose weight

My top 3:
Iran, Tunisia, Lebanon.

Rate.

Well outside of your backwards shithole that is your basement most arab girls do want to look more exotic and tan instead of the pasty ashkenashit look.
But I do agree with you since Niggers suck lol.
Your mum is likely uglier than mine and I don’t mean to offend you. Post pics to prove otherwise.

>half nigger
>mena
hehe "sure"

Ok 5 kg difference doesn’t matter when you’re over 200 kilograms sweety all are fat and ugly don’t try to pick the better one and I’m usually very optimistic and try to make the best of the the worst situations.
>Iran
1/10 because I fucking hate the abbo stare.
>Tunisia
Eh 2/10
>Lebanon
1,5/10
Haha can I rate something else???

I really want to strangle you how can a retard like you even exist?

I didn't want you to rate them separately, but my top 3 picks from MENA as a whole.
It's easy to say they're all 1-3/10, but let's look at it relatively to other mena countries.

bro chill look at his flag. he's clearly a faggot

No

Nono the contrary is true

That’s difficult for me. I’d need to not be bitter and look at it a lot more positively and make hypothetical situations like “what if they lose weight” or “what if they take daily showers” or “what if they don’t wear burqa” etc...
But the good news is that in every country there is at least one 10/10, except for literal abbos.

Stop fighting homos.

Attached: jKoRU19H.jpg (1080x1350, 195K)

Who is she?

>I’d need to not be bitter and look at it a lot more positively and make hypothetical situations like “what if they lose weight” or “what if they take daily showers” or “what if they don’t wear burqa” etc...
Ok, go.

Absolutely. In fact, I want to settle with a qt kurdish girl.

BLEACHED

Attached: ANGLO'ED.jpg (1908x1146, 541K)

You’re blinded by your beta fetish, I’ll stick to realism because I actually went there to that shithole region.
African american model from amsterdamn something. I did see her when she was a teen in life and she looked nice too and could blend in with the rest of the nafris fine. I thought she was fully egyptian actually but it explains the jawlet when I found out she’s fully moroccan.

Half* i didn’t mean to say fully obviously.

Damn, Eustace is doing well.

she is not mena

instagram.com/yasmeenscott/

Yes, bitter indeed.

Degen

I got close to a mena girl that I met online but fucked everything up and lost her ;_:, worst of all I can't find any ones irl because there aren't any at my uni.

Half mena = not mena.
She grew up in the uk, she’s british 100%. And likely 50% indian judging her dad and ethnicity.
You’d be too if you actually knew about the region.

i married one

Attached: 0485.jpg (960x960, 205K)

I want to marry one too

Slavic Women > med women > Nord women > Germanic women >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anglo women

I know that Iran is based.

Me too.

>Slavic Women
>good
lul that delusion

Attached: _VIE4725.1366x2048.jpg (1366x2048, 601K)

Germanic and Nordic are the same.

Kys

No they aren’t

t. someone who only read about le muh trad slav wimin on Jow Forums without actually meeting any IRL

Yes they are

>no east african lightskins

germanic women are more butch

you have to go back

Nafris are part of the Mediterranean sub race

I don't really care what race is she, as long as she's 9/10.