Do americans really

do americans really

Attached: Screenshot_20190726-121242__01.jpg (1080x841, 232K)

>all those likes and retweets
It’s disturbing how much American worship and obsess over blacks. They do it more than any other western country

what do they actually do for Sweden? I mean, Sweden isn't even in NATO

isnt rocky the guy who shot kennedy?

nothing
yeah he did

bro Swedes be fucked up fo this shit.
war with ice niggers when?

Marshall plan

BRUH Sweden tf wrong with y'all release my nibba A$AP I want to listen to his songs again while mom drops me off at school! He did LITERALLY nothing wrong yo

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 110K)

(insert angry soyjack face here)

Is this the incident Trump needed to unite America?

Are Trump advisors are stupid as him or do they try their best to contain him?

Attached: dc567y2-c5236632-994d-471b-9436-754e288f1f13.jpg (400x400, 29K)

the US is an oversized kindergarten desu, this is beyond embarrassing

“As seen from here, we really don’t believe that this administration is going to become substantially more normal; less dysfunctional, less unpredictable, less faction-riven, less diplomatically clumsy and inept”

Darroch, 2017

They're all bootlickers who are afraid to say "no" to him because they're scared of losing their position

This proves my theory that only white bois like rocky

There is nothing to contain. Most Americans listen to hiphop and most American teens wish they were black or at least accepted by the blacks. Hence supporting A$AP Rocky is a really viable standpoint.
Just look at how desperately the magapedes were looking for based black men.

>mfw Americans can't comprehend that a celebrity has to go to prison if he breaks the law

and also from Darroch (leaked):
“For a man who has risen to the highest office on the planet, President Trump radiates insecurity … There is no filter [that prevents Trump making offensive comments] …”

Go back, dickhead.

It's funny the pakki kid harassing A$AP was only doing it for attention and now the President is even tweeting about it

Is it wrong though? Blacks are like gods to americans

based chad trump btfoing cringe european

Not exactly gods but you need them for social and cultural status. Blacks are sort of the kingmaker who get to decide what is culturally acceptable and what isn't. People without black friends for example are often considered possible schoolshooters.

He's already been signed to make a rap album.
They plan to make him tour in the US and beat up people with his bodyguards.

ASAP Rocky allegedly hates BLM. He is the whole package for Americans

There's nothing wrong with defending yourself. If the attackers had been white he would be free right now. The problem stems from Swedens worship of immigrants. You could kill or rape someone as a Muslim in Sweden and not get arrested. The beta swedish white bois just can't comprehend how someone could stand up to a immigrant for once. I think most Americans would be fine with a navy seal raid similar to Bin Laden to free our boy.

Complete and utter autism. It's because an American celebrity is about to be disgraced and sentenced by a foreign country. It's not something that happens often

Why do people always say this? Muslims don't get worshipped there you fucking moron.

>acting like british women don't love big black cock and rap

And even if that was true. He would be out by now since his father and extended family is Muslim.

imagine worshipping a drug dealing gangsta rapper this much

Sweden is showing the world what happens if you dare touch their refugees.

It’s Twitter. None of it is real

>sweden: our niggers didn't do nuffing
>america: no, our nigger didn't do nuffing

Attached: 1561747726869.jpg (1051x1051, 73K)

Sometimes you wonder what he does on purpose and what he does not.

Attached: DtgFtw8VsAEGVZM.jpg (1197x1200, 206K)

Lmao shut the fuck up idiots. Everyone hates niggers.

baste black man

>all you have to do to send someone in prison is provoke him
BRAVO SWEDEN, BRAVO

Attached: 1.jpg (700x395, 23K)

and 2 weeks later he threw a hissy fit and walked away from the negotiating table and began to increase tarriffs

i can guarantee you if obama was tweeting this instead of trump the republicans would be up in arms calling it an abuse of power

country was built on the back of black slave labour, then they had a civil war over the abolition of slavery and now its about whichever party can gain the black vote

>if obama was tweeting this
but he wouldn't lmao, are you retarded? the man is a greasy snake but he knew how to not act like a sperg

you might have a norwegian flag but you speak like an american

show me a tweet of obama acting like a clown. just any tweet that resembles some dumb shit trump would say

I'm sure Obama understood separation of powers and sovereignty

This is the virtue signaling and pandering the cuckservatives complain about

it's not like they're american citizens like any other or something
america shoveled shit on our country for that amanda knox thing

And you deserved every bit of it

>america refuses to extradate a killer
>noo she dindu nuffin italy be corrupt af sexists!
>american president defends a black artist for an alleged fist fight
>muh virtue signaling

What I find funny is how blacks have more faith in the justice system in sweden than that in America and are willing to let this play out while all the magaPEDE wh*tebois are the ones freaking out like they're going to execute a$ap.

It's like he was being kept hostage in syria and about to get beheaded
Why do they do this

I mean, they probably arrested asap without even drawing their guns or tearing down his house with a swat truck, that probably left african americans shocked

But americans are black, arent they?

Attached: 1556842004530.jpg (720x492, 45K)