Say something nice about France

Say something nice about France

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_France.svg.png (800x533, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Pj4L7C2twI
youtu.be/f62f-cDoYuU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It has good diversity

cheese(i love cheese)

French girls have cute names and accents. I wish they liked me as much as I like them.

Uhhhhh
The food ain't half bad

my fellow nation

Stop

A-user!

Attached: 1559709749715.png (2000x1638, 344K)

You deserve it brother!

Attached: girl-giving-flowers.jpg (700x400, 130K)

J'aime bien sa forme géographique

No one sucks cock like a frenchman

Brittany, Normandy, Franche-Comte, Cote d'Azur > F*ANCE

I'm currently learning French, one of the best sounding languages out there (after icelandic)
French girls are ultracute and are based, wish I had a qt french gf to read me French poetry
French wine is the best
French cheese is the smelliest

Never change, France. Je t'aime !

omlé du fromagg :DDD

Based. France is an unlawful occupying force.

They're better than Spain

They have one of the most powerful militaries on earth right now.

Is this Bizarro Jow Forums ? Where's the banter gone ?

Attached: 1548602504021.png (1000x667, 1M)

it killed a lot of spaniards during the napoleonic wars

Absolutely based.
What do you think of my region, the french speaking part of Switzerland? And Belgium?
I hope I can visit Russia one day.

French is a best language on Earth.

But France has a cool aspects in it.

french woman are super cute

Stop

Already said beaucoup de fois, mais french girls are super qt.
gib french gf pls.

I've seen videos from Switzerland where someone just walks at the bottom of a huge ravine with mountains to either side, truly breathtaking. If you live anywhere near that place, I envy you.
Also, one of the tidiest countries in the world, by the looks of it.
Being neutral is very based, also nobody would ever want to attack Switzerland because:
A) Switzerland literally has never done/made anything bad.
B) It would be pure suicide to attack a country whose entire territory is huge mountains.
If a war broke out between Russia and Switzerland, I'd switch sides and fight for you, bros.

I wish I could live there with my cute French gf and eat Swiss chocolate for breakfast and wake up to the bing-bong of our authentic handmade Swiss Cuckoo-clock.

>I'm currently learning French, one of the best sounding languages out there (after icelandic)
Holy mother. How can one be so based? Ivelandic is top tier

Stop shagging frogs, you smelly gays

French boys are cute

Both Icelandic and Icelandic accent*
Good to know that a frenchbro agrees with me.

France is the country I respect the most

They have the best mathematicians in the world.

Frenchmen are subhuman filth who don't know an ounce of basic decency. II wish I never contact one again
French is fucking autistic. None of the spellings make any fucking sense whatsoever. The retards who came up with french were surely drunk on vodka
>one of the best sounding languages
It literally sounds like you're choking on a couple of big fat cocks, maybe that's why it is their national symbol
>Absolutely based.
Saying "France is so nice" is based?
And your region is just a kike ground like the rest of Switzerland

Attached: 1438028486629.gif (346x233, 1019K)

wow wow wow, calm down Rakesh, maybe this french lad stole all your bob pictures, but it's not a reason to think we're all subhumans

Says the guy who is living a country full of shit.

Go back to Facebook.

^Yeah I know but I thought we didn't say nice things on here. BTW Russia is based too, love your high literature you guys.

Try it before you diss it, you icefucker.

Am I retarded to dream of a sort of united francophone federation with france & wallonia & french part of switzerland & monaco finally getting together. I mean we all know we'"re basically the same people and it would be nice to finally all hang out.
Plus we'd greatly benefit from having redpilled educated swiss in our fold.

Attached: frend.jpg (1375x645, 83K)

In***

come back in rainy island bong

forgot to add. Belgium is not a real country and should be divided between France and Netherlands.

neverland can got the whole

something nice about France

hello

Based. Pizza time.

That's some gentle words user.
Sadly I don't live in the mountains and I'm in one of the major cities of the country (pic related). It's prety comfy but that's not the sceneries that you would dream of.
Just wanted to say that the role of Switzerland is far from beging that perfect. We have our fair part of bankers and elites ruining others countries.
>B) It would be pure suicide to attack a country whose entire territory is huge mountains
Most of the people live in the somewhat flat area of the country. By the way the defense plan in case of attack during the second world war was pretty funny : the goal was to retreat in the mountains while the ennemy would take all the cities and the industries (they would stay intact because no fights). Then the government would try to negotiate peace and reasonable conditions.

>I wish I could live there with my cute French gf and eat Swiss chocolate for breakfast and wake up to the bing-bong of our authentic handmade Swiss Cuckoo-clock.
I'm exchanging my chocolate against a cute ballet slavfu in Saint Petersburg.

I like France. Even if we mock them a lot, it's like our big bro.
The amount of memes that you are spouting. There aren't many jews here and most of the people just want to enjoy a peaceful life without kikes dirty tricks.

Attached: lausanne.jpg (3840x1600, 3.39M)

I hate french subhumans

> By the way the defense plan in case of attack during the second world war was pretty funny

Wasn't it that you retreat to the mountains and just blow up the tunnels/bridges and live there? I think this is the one I heard about.

>Sadly I don't live in the mountains and I'm in one of the major cities of the country (pic related).
Still, it's very comfy

>literally posting facebook memes now
ABSOLUTE STATE
So fucking what you retard? I could live in a hut in Africa and be completely devoid of anything remotely close to civilization and none of what I said would be false
>Go back to Facebook.
You seem to be knowledgeable on what fb is like

Lausanne is less of one hour drive from the Alps, and is blessed by being next to one of the prettiest lake in the world, stop denigrating.

Idc if you like them. I have no intention of changing your opinions.
>There aren't many jews here
Your bank is full of em

why the fuck would you visit india you bong ? are you a migrant visiting his family ?

Greatest country on earth

>And your region is just a kike ground like the rest of Switzerland
Stop reading Jow Forums retard

Hot looking babes

Yeah blowing up bridges was part of the plan to retreat in the Alps.
I don't know, we're pretty much the same in France, Belgium or Switzerland but we're separated for historic reasons.
Also only the german part of Switzerland is "b&r" so I doubt it'd make much difference.

I like the region but the city of Lausanne is pretty ugly (except the old center but nobody can afford to live there).

My biggest wish is to visit the Eiffel Tower.

Attached: Warteschlangen-am-Eiffelturm-Wartezeiten.jpg (1024x683, 89K)

If you like Facebook so much then why won't you fuck off?

My wishest big is to tower the Eiffel Visit.

>shithole huts

Acting like India doesn't have a lot of these.

>French wine is the best
Laugh in Brunello

>being so assmad that you have to reply twice
Kys

Frenchies have best wines
Italianos have best pizzas and cars

youtu.be/_Pj4L7C2twI
youtu.be/_Pj4L7C2twI
youtu.be/_Pj4L7C2twI

Salty m'guy?

Attached: b62.gif (359x371, 407K)

My god, a poo joke? Haven't heard one of those before. I feel so humiliated. Literally shaking and crying rn. Why is the world so cruel?Oh the despair

Attached: 1564133860372.jpg (580x548, 34K)

France is an oppressive state that MUST be abolished. Free Occitània!

Why do you sound so mad?

Are you mad about it because you can't handle the truth?

>hurrdurrr India superior country, military number 1, India most developed country.

Are*

Autocorrect

>wants Russia to shag him
Gay

>can't handle banter
>posts fb memes
>assmad enough to reply twice to a single post
>literal frogposter
>s..salty m'guy?
I can't believe I post on the same board as a huge faggot like you. Go choke on some french cocks

Attached: 1563515861195.png (370x370, 16K)

go back to your rainy island bong, you have india tier weather right now

Jesus christ what are those cringe strawmen?
Does your smol brain really comprehend what I said to THAT? Also
>admitting being a phoneposter
Unironically kill yourself

>I'm so unfazed by the poo in the loo joke that I'm going to write an elaborate message about it and take a huge dump on the specially designated street to celebrate it.

Relax, pooboy.

Moi je rêve de l'empire colonial français

>unfazed
>by the poo in the loo joke
Absolutely not man! I'm leaking tears. My depression just returned due to the sheer power of those insults. I can't even look in a mirror

Attached: clip+(2019-07-09+at+02.40.12).png (1850x1300, 2.61M)

I advise you against looking in the mirror poojeet, you might find disappointment

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

>p**jeet
NOO GOD NOO IT'S COMING BACK FUCKKK
You ought to be baiting...

Something nice about France

Holy shit, I didn't expected that Indians could be so Salty when they see jokes about their nationality.

t. Koolies

escargots are delicious, the idea of countering vineyard snail infestation by just eating them has proven to be genius

Well sorry that I can afford a phone m'guy

Attached: IMG_20190726_130403.jpg (810x993, 223K)

(You)
>Koolies
Wtf is this nigger ghetto zoomer language?

>French is fucking autistic. None of the spellings make any fucking sense whatsoever.

I like it, it shows their Celtic heritage

You need to go back

it's means Indian slaves.

Sad that your government banned that word.

he's not indian

What is his nationality then? Diarrhea?

youtu.be/f62f-cDoYuU

Fellow muslim

>Diarrhea
close, he's a briton

Godim! Hah!

Ahh, alright.

based footballers

Please be in Pyrénées-Atlantiques

not him (her ?) but i'm at Alénya right now

>it's means Indian slaves
>Sad that your government banned that word
????
How the fuck can Indian government ban anything in Holland? Are you guys this cucked

Do you even understand what I'm saying or is your hindi language fucked up your brain?

>or excuses¿¿¿

Nevermind I take that back

But that wasn't what I meant.