/brit/

Remember lads to punch a nazi edition

Attached: 1564133222550.jpg (640x785, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TOuGH9Gpeos
youtube.com/watch?v=2a4gyJsY0mc
youtu.be/oUkyJqeE8-A?t=875
youtube.com/watch?v=D6NsIfC8mLc
twitch.tv/officialandypyro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bit gay punching nazis

First for /brit/'s chess champ

First for depression & suicidal thoughts.

bit gay being 'down under' innit

No no no no toil break can't be over in 5 minutes already

Attached: 1561677979596.jpg (223x260, 36K)

Thoughts on the new song lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=TOuGH9Gpeos

or to expose the banality of blogging?
why are you too retarded to realise that 1 day a week is different to 7 days a week. Do you not understand this name is taken on and off. it is not a permanent fixture. I post here and you have no idea who I am. I demonstrate the patheticness of both the personalities themselves and the people like you who instead of filtering them (which ALWAYS causes them to go away) you would rather attempt to gain the intellectual upperhand through your retardation.

brexit will have no affect of my lack of gf, thus i do not care about brexit

looking forward to a no-deal
30% fall in house prices? good opportunity to cop one on the cheap
yes please

God i wish i had control of a flock of spy birds

only go raping on Fridays to expose how bad rape is
now praise and humour me, peasants

need a giant sprawling estate in yankland or australia but australia doesn’t have good gun laws

Just downloaded some buildings for the Newcastle project

Attached: cf884ae7.jpg (400x400, 16K)

You can have them if you're rural

Dads fallen asleep watching the Tour De France lads.

shut the fuck up copealone

people blogpost constantly, you're one of a tiny handful of cretins that has a problem with it

illegal to get a gf

Hello Finlad.

but i want a huge black niggerflayer9000

why should i take it upon myself to filter you when you're the nuisance? whether you do it for 1 day or 7 is meaningless when everyone knows you'll definitely be on on friday and you get all those dopamine hits in 1 go, you fucking fiend

too pathetic to even you me directly lmao. as i said i agree that most people seem to prefer to spam shitty blogging posts and that is why i spend lss and less time here.

youtube.com/watch?v=2a4gyJsY0mc

Lads this 38 year old blonde woman keeps messaging me on FB messenger lads. She's gotten into a habit of wishing me good night & good morning. Having fun with this 2bh.

Ma ma

hello
it's so frikking hot
I'm melting might have a swim
also have itchy armpits do you know what could cause that?

how does it feel seeing these ruins in your country reminding you your country has always been cucked

as if seeing all those mosques wasnt bad enough

Attached: 14A1094C-67DB-4C94-AB0F-D1B3256CACBC.jpg (1440x612, 161K)

if you can't mentally filter then you should physically filter. you clearly can't mentally filter.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1267x202, 41K)

remember that time when red dead redemption 2 came out on pc

youtu.be/oUkyJqeE8-A?t=875

Mad that poley went from this to his current state

Plans for the weekend bois?
For me, its the Deano national anthem on repeat full blast.

FONT FONT FONT

Would you like to come and take a refreshing cold shower with me?

On this day in British History

>1469 – Wars of the Roses: The Battle of Edgecote Moor, pitting the forces of Richard Neville, 16th Earl of Warwick against those of Edward IV of England, takes place.
>1745 – The first recorded women's cricket match takes place near Guildford, England.
>1758 – French and Indian War: The Siege of Louisbourg ends with British forces defeating the French and taking control of the Gulf of Saint Lawrence.
>1803 – The Surrey Iron Railway, arguably the world's first public railway, opens in south London, United Kingdom.
>1892 – Dadabhai Naoroji is elected as the first Indian Member of Parliament in Britain
>1897 – Anglo-Afghan War: The Pashtun fakir Saidullah leads an army of more than 10,000 to begin a siege of the British garrison in the Malakand Agency of the North West Frontier Province of India.
>1914 – July Crisis – An offer from Great Britain to mediate a resolution to the political crisis between Austria-Hungary, Germany, Serbia, and Russia was rejected by Germany and Russia
>1918 – World War I: British flying ace Mick Mannock is killed when his plane is hit by enemy fire over France. His body was never recovered. He was awarded the Victoria Cross posthumously with 61 victories to his credit
>1936 – King Edward VIII, in one of his few official duties before he abdicates the throne, unveils the Canadian National Vimy Memorial.
>1941 – World War II: In response to the Japanese occupation of French Indochina, the United States, Britain and the Netherlands freeze all Japanese assets and cut off oil shipments
>1945 – World War II: HMS Vestal is the last British Royal Navy ship to be sunk in the war.
>1945 – The Labour Party wins the United Kingdom general election of July 5 by a landslide, removing Winston Churchill from power
>1956 – Following the World Bank's refusal to fund building the Aswan Dam, Egyptian leader Gamal Abdel Nasser nationalizes the Suez Canal, sparking international condemnation.

Attached: 1655B7E1-61FB-4B6D-83D7-C9E25B1D3D3A.jpg (600x400, 62K)

Offset by the cut to interest rates which the Bank of England have confirmed will happen under no deal. That will affect literally everything and everyone

how are you consistently so based

cringe cringe CRINGE

Gets me hard as a rock

What type of trilby does he own?

She also admitted to me that she's the biggest prude. So I am often making cheeky sexual comments. Haha.

What is the best method of getting rid of a body?
Hypothetically speaking of course

Attached: lättä7.png (382x390, 142K)

Name on copealone we know it's you

guess what part of england hes from

Attached: 343ED63D-9AD0-4AEC-A002-1E438459575F.jpg (800x800, 40K)

Notice how copealone isn't spamming his latest and most tedious gimmick 'post number, shitpost etc.' now he has his name on.

so cutting the interest rates, and therefore making mortgages more affordable to banks will somehow them cost 43% more?
reckon I need to see some evidence of your qualifications, dummy

>implying i would ever use the term "based"
for someone who is so fixated on me you sure don't know much about my habits

Boat & go out to sea.

fuck off with your dire dire gimmicks
get a brit vpn and stop posting frogs then you might get more (You)s

taking it to the proper authorities and having it buried in a tasteful manner

Surrey

Love the chats, would rate this one somewhere between pub feed, Namboard and smoko, bus money

Love their early punk kinda sound, remind me a little of the rezillos, if you havent heard them
youtube.com/watch?v=D6NsIfC8mLc

feed him to the piggies

Really longing to find something interesting on youtube to entertain me, but I don't want to get bogged down in the swamp of time wasting

noice trips

yep, noticed that too. the 34 year old virgin is an absolute fucking trainwreck and it's hilarious

Finland house tour lads.

twitch.tv/officialandypyro

Yeah almost as if you're typing differently so we don't think it's you
Proper pathetic la

Does anybody here do photography?

Attached: jassmineskye.jpg (385x582, 47K)

lmao nice conspiracy

but it will float
you need to pocke holes so three's no gas built up and also weight on the body

Will our British passports be invalid once we leave the EU on 31st October?
I'm going to be in america then and I return mid November. How am I supposed to get a british passport without EU on it while I'm in America

>lmao nice conspiracy

Attached: 1493671813603.jpg (720x540, 29K)

SOMEBODY GET THAT MAN A DOCTOR

They'll be valid until they expire.

remove teeth/fingers/toes, feed body to pigs, bury pig poop and cover with quicklime

alternatively, if you don't have access to pigs, just bury the body deep and then bury a dead dog on top of it so when the sniffer dog spergs out they'll dig it up and find the dog and hopefully not dig any deeper

No, it's not like the UK will cease to exist as a sovereign state. There just might be queues at EU borders.

mogs me

aye the virgin is the trainwreck and not the other virgins obsessed with him lmao

this is the most vile fake ever done, its an englishman fucking his mother

Attached: BF1494F6-9B15-423D-933D-51663E0B61E9.jpg (557x800, 79K)

Cum fly with me lets fly lets fly away doo doo doo

just puncture the abdomen and attach a weight to the feet, simple

can smell something
its gas....
its GAS!?
GAS!
THEYRES A GAS LEAK! EVERYBODY! GAS

>watching irl streams
oh my days cringe haHAA cringe cringe WeirdChamp cringe cringe

We know it's you copealone

Attached: 1535975185879.jpg (750x726, 41K)

Smirk at these snowflakes with no self-awareness

the blood might attract a shark too

tout va très bien
tout va très bien
tout va très bien

So if i blog inane nonsense, copealone will spend less time here alright nice

So yesterday I was with the gf shopping and shes talking to me about some rubbish probably about bras or whatever, I'm not really listening just thinking about how chelsea are gonna manage to make the champions league without signing any new players but then a thought popped into my head; if I buy some choc ices and some root beer from tesco I could make a peng root bear float, so I did. Missus said I was mental but you know what I am who I am and baby aint gonna change a thing!

This is good.

blog on

Good suggestion I have another one similar
>cut the body into pieces, put it in a blender
>make a smoothie
>drink it
>shit into a bio bag
>burn your shit in at night in the woods
>collect the ashes
>pour them into the lake next morning

Attached: 7a41e1ff.jpg (399x386, 20K)

shan't

Attached: 1543726444826.jpg (674x668, 76K)

This but with the teeth in a coke can and the body at an angle with bio yogurt up the arse to speed up decomposition

imagine the police trying to catch a shark to find a body haha what a bunch of idiots

nice
kys

Honestly I don't care what happens to my body when I die. What about you lads?

no mate he’ll just call you out more
use your noggin dummy

used to watch ice poseidon, his irl streams were based before people started leeching off his fame

good now you can blame it on the shark

tried and failed £50,000 for you if you can manage it though

care very much

Well, they've done it with crocs before.

Want to be a crash test "dummy"

copealone slags off other posters as if his own are the gold standard

rather be cremated and blown into space than rot in the ground 2bh

Don't bury me in our sad little cemetery. Burn me. Burn me, and cast my ashes to a strong east wind.

wanted to give permission to donate my organs after my likely early death but mother refused to post the forms because she didn't like the idea of me getting cut up and taken apart

just wanked for the third time today to a lesbian threesome
spaffed in a shotgun pattern all over my screen