IM CALLING YOU OUT AMERICA

IM CALLING YOU OUT AMERICA

Attached: 1564071189963.png (1354x900, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

data.worldbank.org/indicator/EN.ATM.CO2E.PC?locations=ZG&name_desc=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CITY BY CITY

Attached: 1563905550897.png (741x1216, 442K)

suck my dick, potato lookin' bitch

EMBARGO AMERICA

Attached: 1563905306995.png (615x800, 91K)

is this a joke?

swedes are a blight

I believe in you Greta being down these subhuman amerimongrells

Attached: Untitled63.png (690x361, 368K)

What is Greta's policy on this?

Attached: 7cf1139a68b8bbbc3ecc2d2e20f1cacf.jpg (736x736, 100K)

Holy based

Anyone else think the climate change shit is getting out of control? These people would be burning witches 400 years ago. The decline of religion just caused people refocused their obsessions.

Attached: 1563395839440.jpg (1024x1004, 457K)

>embargo
I'm sure the yanks will change their minds once they can no longer buy shitty flat pack furniture lmao

>still hasn't said anything about china, india, nigeria etc
>but america, russia and europe bad you guys
really makes me think

WHY YOU KILLINNOCENY POLAR BEARS

YOU MUST DIE FOR LEADING TO DEATH OF POLEF BEARS

KNEEL TO GRETAS WILL SUBHUMAN AMERICANS

AND NO YOU ARENT GETTING YOUR NEGROE BACK

Attached: 1563905411387.png (733x1204, 504K)

Excuse me for being a simple Simon, but can anyone explain what did she mean by that?

>random twitter personality thread

Attached: dance.gif (200x200, 222K)

These tweets makes me want to move to America and become a trucker

Attached: AugSpirit1.jpg (1050x675, 619K)

Based

>The decline of religion just caused people refocused their obsessions.
Yes, though climate change isn't a bad offender. I don't care too much because I don't intend on having children, but if I did I would be autistic about it too unless I lived in Russia or Canada maybe.

kill everyone with a twitter account

this, but unironically

Why is she so focused on the West ?
Why doesn't she joins her insectoid kind and tell Asia to cut their emmissions too.
And Africa too while she's at it.

she means that the americans will kneel before her

Because America is big evil. Who is driving her rhetoric?

isn't she just a political stunt that's planned out and capitalized by her parents, isn't her parents rich and well connected?

>implying we can even do that from our diesel-powered rascal scooters

Watch out, here comes the 50 cent army telling you how China is totally doing everything in their power to save the planet.

Woah no way man, she is totally sincere, there is no agenda here at all

Yeah, what the fuck? What 16 year old is NOT completely enthralled with global environmental policies and politics? Have you been living under a fucking rock?

America and the west produces and has produced cumulatively most of the emissions. America is the worst per capita. China is a problem but they're doing their part. America isn't. The oil producing countries in Asia are a problem to be honest. Africa isn't really a problem. They don't produce and haven't produced cumulatively a lot of emissions.

data.worldbank.org/indicator/EN.ATM.CO2E.PC?locations=ZG&name_desc=false

That's 20! times more in USA per capita. It means USA produces as much as 6,5 billion Sub-Saharan Africans would. And that's just USA. EU produces almost ten times more. That would mean the same as over 3 billion people in the EU.

Emissions are the problem, not the amount of people. That's called correlation, which in fact doesn't even work in the case of emissions. There isn't even correlation. If some country has a drug problem or violence problem, do people cry about the amount of people? Of course not, that would be ridiculous. You fix the actual problem, like drug problem, violence problem and in this case the emissions problem. We don't HAVE TO use oil. It's not absolutely necessary. It's just a little cheaper. For now. But if you count the costs that climate change brings, coal and oil is NOT cheaper.

America is now reducing their emissions, while China's one have increased and with the modernization of their country despite their recent effort we probably won't see a reductions before quite some time.

Despite the sluggishness of their growth, many people sees Africa as the next big consumers market, combined with their populations boom, and the complete lacks of regulation and power to enforce them, it might become an extraordinary CO2 emitters in the near future.

And it's the same about most "developing" countries, India and SEA countries notably.

Asking for the west to sprint, while the rest of the world is not moving or even walking backwards is just stupid.

>These people would be burned as witches 400 years ago.
fixed it for ya

Americans fear the swede

a tanyasi cigány kurva anyádat már hogy telefosod a táblát a faszságaiddal, kretén

cagers btfo

I hope that Greta rapes Amerimutts detained in Swedish prisons.

> I don't care too much because
You're assuming (believing) that there is some cataclysmic climate death going on by humans. Its a global cult being pushed to enslave

>AMERICA STOP POLLUTING THE PLANET SO MUCH YOU'RE DAMAGING THE PLANET
also
>AMERICA YOU HAVE TO LET EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO GO TO AMERICA INTO AMERICA. WHAT? OVERPOPULATION? WHAT'S THAT?

Attached: 1d3e566202a950dcd8cd621c1c9ae20d.jpg (556x411, 28K)

>AND NO YOU ARENT GETTING YOUR NEGROE BACK
Not the negroe, no. Cruel.

BASED Greta

Listen up Blumpf, if you want ASAP Rocky back you better get your people to stop driving. You got 1 month before we hang him.

absolutely fucking BASED
c*gers are in need of an immediate genocide

Yes

what's her fucking problem? how would scientist keep scienting without driving?

>eat your potatoes
Is she trying to put me in a diabetic coma?

>ahh yes, the earth won't degrade from us fucking it, it'll just go on eternally, that's just what the jews want you to believe!
I thought finns were better than this

Many do

hey yeah instead of killing my 45 year old recycled car that does 19mpg, how about focusing on the industrial plastic industry generating ridiculously excessive amounts of useless packaging, and the expansion of functional public transit in less dense areas for people to actually forgo cars. This isn't Europe, even a less dense place like Scandinavia. Millions of people have to commute 1-2 hours to and fro from suburbs daily, and their only alternative is one bus station a half hour away that comes every 2 hours.

Either way, don't fucking touch my mopar

Attached: burnout.gif (800x600, 30K)

ALL HAIL TO GRETA FOR SHOWING THE WAY.
SO SAY WE ALL.

Attached: 4684.jpg (300x180, 7K)

shocking, it's about money.
How is that going to help the climate?

She's so cute.

holy shit are these posts real lmao

I want to have non-consensual sex with Greta.

I really, really wish USA would put less strain on the climate. But this dumb child doesnt understand the situation, and just make it easier for sheeple to take the stand opposite of her.
Also she parrots the people around her and they use her as a figurehead just because she is a child
if written by anyone else, i would assume this is trolling
>baby penguins
obvious emotional argument
>SAD polar bears and penguins
>DEPRESSED
Alright, i admit this is problaly not coming from adults around her, they would have made her write it a little more convincing than childish gibberish

I fucking hate her.
But seriously, fucking fix your infrastructure, americans. And return to Paris agreement.

>animals are producing CO2
>eat all of the animals
>no one to produce CO2 anymore

They must stop eating so much too

No more fat Americans

Yeah because there's no way you would have consensual sex with anyone, incel. Kys

The Problem with those tweets is that they do not try to convince people they only antagonize and issue demands. People that are already on her side will obviously agree with her while people that aren't won't agree with her. People that are open for suggestions will most likely look at the way she is speaking and perceive it as the demands of a petty little child stomping with her foot on the ground.
Whether you believe her or not, optics aren't her strong suit IMO. I expected more of the people that take care of her desu.

Pollution of the soil and water are real (due to global agendas, corporations, outsourcing to wastelands, etc.), they're not the same as the lies of the climate change cult

Are these tweets real? Because I can't find them on her twitter.

Also
>us
You're nothing but the end of the line for the waste that is being produced and pushed to, you don't have control of it.

Arrogant kid

If they are not then I take everything back lol. I didn't bother looking it up on twitter.