I don't know why people are so crazy about sex...

I don't know why people are so crazy about sex. I mean I'm an incel and I guess sex is nice but what I really want is someone to talk to and cuddle

Attached: image%3A9540.jpg (300x358, 17K)

Sneed

incels are subhuman

>I mean I'm an incel
>and I guess sex is nice
how do you know sex is nice if you're an incel?

I wrote I guess not that I know

so incels have something in common with modern day greeks.

I am incel and I am ashamed
I wish I would die

As you say, turk

Imagine you have someone you talk to and can cuddle AND then get a boner for and then you have sex and can cuddle again until you get another boner and she wants to suck your peepee

Then you will know why people are crazy about sex

I LOVE SEX!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: giphy.gif (328x221, 3.57M)

me either. i wouldn't care if i die virgin.
sex has no more meaning than breed

I wish I could get enough courage to get a sharp kitchen knife & stab it into my throat.

Yeah sounds nice

use gun

have sex

It's hard to obtain a gun in Australia.

I could care less about sex I don’t get the appeal it’s disgusting

Yeah me too. My friend several times offered me to call some prostitutes so that I could lose my virginity but I refused because it doesn't matter for me

>posting retarded wojak memes
That aside, I agree, society is completely obsessed with sex and treats it like some kind of holy grail. It's just fucking, it lasts for a few minutes and it's not that special.

If sex wasn't special the world wouldn't revolve around pussy

Attached: 1280.png (300x180, 11K)

it's not sex that's special, it's men that are apes and can't think of anything other than sex

be proud of your chastity

>I'm an incel
Join the volcel masterrace fren.

Attached: 20190726_084942.png (467x441, 110K)

gay

No u

I'm 26 and virgin.

Attached: f.jpg (358x335, 47K)

Casual sex is over-rated. After you cum you immediately regret putting so much time and effort into something so useless. I’d just like to find a wife so i’d never haven to look at another women with romantic or sexual intentions again.