Korea economy will collapse soon

And I think there is little possibility that war happen in East Asia. Korea is doing economy war with Japan and I think that Korea will soon be poor country maybe. You foreigners can be danger if you come to Korea. Now the situation is not so bad, but I think that in 6 months everything will collapse

Attached: 다운로드.png (200x133, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a17lT4Q5TUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does this mean k-pop will finally die?

tl;dl white tourists fuck off

It is not relevant with Kpop. But economy will collapse in 1 year I think. Kpop will be not matter

is a civil war coming?

but I want to fuck your women and cuck you, senpai

i'm not korean

show me your pussy or kill yourself

doesn't matter,desu

Some people say the possibility, and North Korea shoot missile. It was not to South Korea, but the distance was between North Korea and South Korea.

You know what is worse?
3 years are left until moon resignation

>korea become cheap

brb im going to sk for surgery

Foreigners are selling Korean stocks, and I do not know about economy or other countries. Can you tell me if there is someone who know well about east asia economy?

um, doesn't look good.

If the ruling party win election next year, Korea will really collapse

No! You are pretty just as you are

Attached: 1556291892411.jpg (205x246, 7K)

What surgery?I hope surgery go well.
Maybe Korean need to change their money to dollars

As long Samsung exists and sell smartphones like water, South Korea is indestructible.

who cares about korea. i am watching eagerly what happens to American delegates in China this weekend

are you from womad or ilbe or from some other country?

But Japan stopped selling important material to Samsung so there can be problem Samsung make smartphones soon

You could just go to Japan and sell your body if you really are a girl if you want to leave desu

If you value your money, you should do that...

you can also purchase crypto-currency like chainlink

Attached: 1552068877880.png (420x484, 74K)

I don't go womad or ilbe. Those are nor funny.

Japan is starting economy war against South Korea and I think South Korea will loose and collapse if the economy war continue. I think Koreans have to apologize to Japan. But Koreans think that we can win against Japan

>t. sergey trying to scam a chink

Thanks for recommending but I am afraid to invest money

People like you are the evidence that South Koreans dont have high iq

it is an option, not an obligation. i am scamming no one. merely suggesting

Hey if your surgery is cosmetic surgery, I really recommend that not doing surgery. Pretty Japan girls do not know their charm.

Why do you type like that jomon obsessed jap? Must be a coincidence.

it's ok. most people are. plus i just saved that chainlink photo because i like cubes. all kinds of cubes. especially the hypercube in a 5d model

I can't understand your sentence I don't know about Japan history

wow you like cube? so cool. I wanna play with cube but it is too difficult

>i like cubes. all kinds of cubes. especially the hypercube in a 5d model

Based autistic user, keep doing you.

clown people clown world

>just b urself

AAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

(;_;)

me too, i suck at spatial recognition
fuck off, cunt

Attached: 1552526427152.jpg (500x363, 56K)

How much hours did you put into minecraft? Do you believe that's what heaven must look like cubetist?

I don't know. I try not to think about these things.

i know theres right wingers in sk
are there communists too
if the economy collapses that might be their hour

Why not?

>economy war with Japan
Stop your fake news.

wow you know correctly.Next year there is election and right wing have to win for Korea.

Economic collapse is a meme. Stagnation will be the reality. There are communists in Korea but they are nearly irrelevant thanks to nationalists backstabbing them and the global situation being grim for communism at the moment. Few remaining communist groups are nearly irrelevant around the world, but they might one day emerge again.

Hey but Japan stopped sell products that Samsung need to make semiconductor.

dunno m8, i also live even numbers

Attached: 1519348712270.png (500x590, 19K)

wow hahaha I like the image you upload

Anyone have a list of things that are going to collapse and destroy the world in the next few years?

>Deutsch Bank
>PIGS debt
>Brexit
>Australian housing market
>US stock market recession
>Chinese commercial debt
>Now Korea collapse
What else?

I don't know about world economy I just know about Korea haha.

1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13

How do these make you feel?

right wing always leads to war

same will happen here next election

>meteor impact
>the EU cancels the Internet
>megatsunami
>ITER melting the earth
>incel uprising
>donald trump presses the button

odd

So? If their economy falls. I'm pretty rich in EU so I think I'm moving there since I'll be pretty much a millionaire once korean economy crashes and because I'm white and korean sluts worship whites I'll live like a king. There's also no way you cucks will say no to my money :)

Start warming up my seat Lee Bong-gu and learn how to bow lower than a Japanese man.
SK will be the new Thailand but without thaibois :)

portugal flag is telling this to me

I'm actually german in vacation
why yes I vacate a lot. I'll be vacating in your country soon ;)
I have plenty of money to spare

please contribute to our tourism industry mr. german

No one actually love a pretty girl It is all lust. When there is love everything about you will become beautiful.

There are a person who love me for who I am and I am completely normal looking.
I too, used to think that person is completely normal even childish looking but now she looks incredibly cute to me.

Just be yourself you will find someone who really love you.

Japanese gorvenment announced that August date 2 ,japan will remove korean from economical ally list
1800 of important chemical industrial material will be stop export from japan to Korea

Again August 2.

Bye bye korean economy forever

>war
It wont happen with moon

Unless japan attack but it wont happen

>6 month collapse
explain please

Holy fuck why are you guys even speaking in English? It's so broken I feel like I'm back in my middle school English class or something. Just type in Korean you fucking morons at least it would be less painful to read

>trade war is not happening
Go back to fucking Ruliweb or Clien or just any other shithole you hailed from, Moon Shill retard

Everyone who doesn't buy into dramatic headlines are from Ruriweb? Also what is clien? You are also retarded for assumimg I am pro Moon.

Korean economy didn't collapse even Korea was under a shamanist cult. Nothing big will happen.

country wont collapse

Are you actually blind, or just down right retarded? If you actually bothered to check recent News or you know, just not live under fucking rock, you would have noticed that our dear president Moon is doing worse than some shamans without higher education. Have you not seen our recent economic growth rate? Have you not seen how companies and banks are estimating 2019's growth rate to be lowest since 2009, where we had a fucking global economic meltdown?

Anyway. Tradewar is currently happening whether you like it or not since Japan decided to remove Korea from 'the white list'. Well, with that IQ of yours I'm sure you've never heard of things like PR or HF, but let me just tell you it's fucking cruical in manufacturing semiconductors. Especially PR, with how Samsung recently invested big in EUV Process it's just a huge Fuck you from Japan as without PR the whole thing would go to a waste. But I'm sure we'll be all fine, hmm? Because of our lovely President Moon, who's supposed to be better than shamans, according to you.

youtu.be/a17lT4Q5TUw

Korea will have no problem kicking Japan out if supply chain

Yeah, totally. I mean we think that this is a very big self inflicted wound by the Japaness

Attached: c574a0014c55ad07ed4f586a3656dbc3_EMxooVm9GCm2Fnuoiy8LvxGtc.jpg (2000x2000, 628K)

>too long didnt lead

T 13rd vs t 3rd (actually second)
In no way I a pro Japan. But from what I have learn as I work in the industry.
Japan will not likely to actually suffer anything from just consumer products market.
Japan can ultilize other countries product like Taiwanese instead.
South Korea by no mean an exporter of anything serious enough to damage big nation economy.
SK has to suffer for their gov dream of uniting with NK.