Does Jow Forums have any visas?

Does Jow Forums have any visas?

Attached: 600C7207-BCC1-4F8D-A341-A1D97E1D0F7C.jpg (4032x610, 560K)

I have a visa credit card.

(((Yes)))

Attached: 2CA3A24E-13F3-4CC3-A060-6F33B6C0D0D1.jpg (4032x3024, 3.12M)

Why did you go to Russia?

Why wouldn't you?
It's a great place to visit.

Fuck that, they all seem like abusive assholes.

I think japan would be nice.

Most russians are genuinely nice people. Just because their president is a fucked oligarch doesn't mean they're all evil.

>t. Hohol

Nothing that is valid any more

>credit card
>getting yourself into debt
Cringe

BN3A

post pics anyway

I really loved St. Petersburg when I visited and the people were really nice. I'd move there desu.

fuck off we are full

>were full
>except for churkas, we need more of them!

Literally said no one ever except for the mouthbreathing higher ups in the government

And? Doesnt make the state of your country any less pathetic. (I am well aware that the US is even more pathetic)

No, and I don't think I will ever need one. Most countries allow for visa free travel these days with some sort of stamp upon arrival system. Only exceptions tend to be those more isolated places/rogue nations.

Most of our Churkas are native, so yes we are full

>Doesnt make the state of your country any less pathetic.
I disagree, in your country and in Europe there are swaths of people cheering for it, and that's pretty fucking pathetic. All we do is acquiesce. Besides, churki aren't even that bad compared to European muzzies, we have no gibs for them, and there is at the very least some common ground in our soviet past.

A lot of interesting countries require a visa though. India, China and Russia (and USA) all require one and they are some of the most populous nations on earth.

Attached: 461C9209-BD4D-4B56-92C7-AF5349DB1362.jpg (4032x3024, 2.23M)

I don't even know where my passport is. I'm contemplating returning it so that they delete my biometrics and pictures from the registry, before they allow using the registry for police investigations. Simply out of principle, because I'm sick of the ever increasing government control in the west.

that is one fugged fingernail god damn

>sick of increased government control
>wants to get rid of his one ticket out of his country

Wut?

Dialate

stop biting your nails

Attached: varg-vikernes.jpg (696x464, 114K)

Most other countries are even worse. Clapistania for example takes fingerprints and photographs of every visitor, and they're kept indefinitely. Why would I take action to avoid dealing with draconian bullshit and then voluntarily undo my own efforts?

2x China, Thai and canadian e visa or something like that.