NOOOOOO you can't just support state-enforced shariah law in australia...

>NOOOOOO you can't just support state-enforced shariah law in australia, you were meant to assimilate into our degenerate culture instead!!!!!!

Attached: 1564057722486.png (1000x800, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0zz7JDugNE7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Give me, at minimum, 10 examples how Shariah law could make Australia better.

Attached: 1403148586634.jpg (640x434, 19K)

>AHHHHH please stop beating me up, i promise i'll never smoke in a shariah zone ever again!!!

Attached: 1554111250176.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

Give me, at minimum, 10 examples why Australian """culture""" is worth preserving.

I asked first you demagogue.

we go 1 by 1 then (i doubt you'll even be able to think of 1 reason though)
shariah law will remove harmful substances like alcohol. that could be made into 10 benefits right there, but just to list a few: drink driving gone, domestic violence reduced, no more alcoholics, more productive population, and on and on

vocaroo.com/i/s0zz7JDugNE7

>NOOOOO stop drinking alcohol STOP HAVING FUN STOP ALLAH FORBIDS IT!!!

Attached: 1562763517143.png (1080x1020, 475K)

go jump off a balcony and save me the trouble, sodomite

>YOU MUST LIVE YOUR ENTIRE LIVES IN SPECIFIC REGIMENTED FASHION, NO FUN! NO MUSIC! NO ALCOHOL! NO SPEAKING TO WOMEN WHO ARE NOT WIFE!

Attached: 1562715740742.png (785x1000, 254K)

What is Australian culture? In Finland we only have culture that we appropriated from Swedes.

So then why are Shariah enforced countries war torn shitholes with 0% productivity?

it is interchangeable with other anglo cultures, degenerate drug and alcohol culture, coupled with homosexuality
american/hebrew interference

>we go 1 by 1
No. You are the one trying to foist your views on an established country. You are the one who holds the burden of change. Explain your position or shut the fuck up and return to your Shariah shithole.

can't even list 1, just like i predict
pathetic

Brits have whisky and gin so it isn't degenerate. Drinking light or sweet alcohol is degenerate because you can't really taste the alcohol, making it obvious you don't drink to appreciate the taste but to get over your shitty degenerate life.

Glad to know you can do nothing but regurgitate someone else's rhetoric and have no thoughts of your own. Please consider suicide at your nearest mosque.

Pic related is quintessentially Australian culture which would be stricken from the record if your shit tier "political" law is enforced.

Attached: Adult-Australian-Hat-With-Corks-Fancy-Dress.jpg_300x300.jpg (297x300, 15K)

and what a world of good drinking whisky has done for them. they still all look like FAS scum and engage in the exact same degenerate behaviour
>australian culture is a hat with corks attached to it
LOL
and they could still be worn anyway, shariah would not forbid that hat, so it is a null point

Attached: comment_muIAuwQEPfgLjayVyTZcLRtkwZSXyklY[1].jpg (1937x1227, 1.92M)

Hats are culture now? I guess America has more culture than anyone else since we have so many types of hats

:^)
Ask the Jews and Morocco. Hats are quintessential in national identity.

i would sooner ask an atheist before consulting with a jew, even they are more trustworthy

go back to iraq

> degeneration is bad! Allah akbar! Kill all infidels!

Attached: 1550107147891.jpg (785x731, 101K)

the incel of religions.
God doesn't care about what I do or eat, I'm lesser than an ant to a creator.
t.chad deist

Nobody wants to enforce sharia law on everyone.
The problem lies in the outdated regulations from back in the day when the Western countries were 100% christian. They directly prevent people who chose to follow the sharia law from doing so.
For example, why ban a man from taking multiple wives if both him and the wives wish that? Or ban halal slaughter and burqas?
Isn't allowing people to do what they want more in line with "European values" than blindly following something set up during the times of the French revolution?

This, Islam is an incel religion and ISIS was the real beta uprising

It unironically would and the same applies to the rest of the West.

NO you are not muslim
NO we don't care that you're a Lebbo
NO you're not really Lebbo anymore like the Lebbos back home
NO you are not a fearsome muslim invader
NO don't even try it
YES you've got a mullet
YES you knock back crates of Fostahs
YES you're going to put another shrimp on the barbie for me
YES you're going to greet your anglo neighbours with gday mate instead of giving them the death stare and muttering kaffir under your breath like you fantasise about

>a cultural item specific to a particular country = shariah law

>doesn't even understand arabic
>larps as defender of islamic civilisation

*claps furiously*

>ancestors got cucked by arabs and the turks
>pretends to be an arab on a mongolian basket weaving site
Sad!

Why do Fennoclaps clap?