Islamic law forbids music

>Islamic law forbids music

Can any muslim user please explain this? What the fuck purpose does this law serve other than simply banning fun?

Attached: 1563915371788.jpg (750x711, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w2upDLfG2Os
youtube.com/watch?v=mHeTmSMGL9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=oPmKRtWta4E
youtube.com/watch?v=bGgKdDCJx5o
youtube.com/watch?v=U3NoDEu7kpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Salafists/Wahabies are suffering from severe mental retardation.

Muslims in the west disregard Islamic law entirely so who cares.

Fun leads to temptation.

Music is a retarded medium anyways.
I've stopped actively listebing to it at like 22-23.
It's degenerate trash.

There's a lot of disagreement concerning music but nothing conclusive

Music is shit anyway, has zero intellectual purpose and it’s a basic form of art. It only stimulates the most primitive aspects of our brain.

Nigger computer beats maybe, I love listening to a well crafted piece and all its subtleties.

t.

Attached: 1519074117462.png (423x636, 546K)

that's fine and dandy and all, but the rest of the world doesn't, they like nigger noise.
Music is mind control, turning children into nigger worshippers.

>people make songs to mock that camel merchant turned bandit muhammad
>"A-ALLAH HAS D-DECREED MUSIC TO BE HARAM TO ME IN A RELEVATION"

Attached: laugh.jpg (480x640, 12K)

[Citation needed]

Salafist autism, literally everyone listens to music, the most radical view would be that singing is Haram and you should only listen to Chopin or some shit

>N-n-nigger music bad!

Hip hop is the only genre of music today that still celebrates masculinity, strength, and virility. Rock has been firmly taken over by effeminate fags, and pop/electronic is actively promoting feminine anti-male culture.

If you are anti hip hop, you are peak soi.

>that angel told me you should suck my dick bro I swear it's the will of god

Who cares what the rest of the world likes, you're free to enjoy any kind of music you want. Are you really such a female that you can't enjoy something unless the rest of the world enjoys it?

>islamic law
No such thing
>forbids music
That's just wahabis being wahabis. Muslims have been making songs since the age of andalusia. Some of them survive to this day. There's also Sufi music which is deeplu treasured in many Arab cunts

>>islamic law
>No such thing
Cope.

Why don't you google it and find out, retard.

What the fuck do we look like the sharia encyclopedia for retarded brits? Fuck off.

Contemporary rap/hip hop is absolute garbage. Faggots autotuned mumblings to a shitty 2bit beat fuck that retarded "music"

>he supports something with his life that he knows nothing about
Like pttery.

But when you are praying, isn't the imam singing thus that is music

lol all hip hop artists make at least one gay song about how oppressed the poor little black man is, it's gay posturing shit

Dialate

die infidel kafir

>dialate
Learn English if you want to insult me.

"Islamic law" and serious application of Sharia arised from your faggot jew loving country and it's support of retarded camel herder cultists for cheap oil and preservation of the zionist state.

cope

>Hip hop is the only genre of music today that still celebrates masculinity, strength, and virility.
No shit, those are the only positive virtues that the black community celebrates and look where that got them.

I know exactly what I need to know and when I don't know something I research academic sources, read and contemplate, not ask Jow Forums like the pathetic subhuman waste of space that is OP or 99% of amerisharts on this board.

This board is for banter and anecdotes, not spoonfeeding retards their school homework project.

>Hip hop is the only genre of music today that still celebrates masculinity, strength, and virility.
For black people yeah, not whiteboys.

Attached: bbeach.jpg (750x743, 124K)

literally kill yourself

Dialate

>I know exactly what my overlord told me I should know and only care to do research when confronted with opposition to my brainwashing
Very impressive.

Have the sex

>american calling anyone else brainwashed

lmao go eat some 'freedom' fries BRUH

Attached: 1518411235537.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Cope.

>has zero intellectual purpose and it’s a basic form of art.

youtube.com/watch?v=w2upDLfG2Os

listen to real music then (classical)

>Muslims in the west disregard Islamic law entirely so who cares.
The criminal/degenerates who find a way to heaven via killing non-muslims eventually don't. Also, none of them ever est pork.

>It only stimulates the most primitive aspects of our brain.
Most studies regarding classical music disagree with your viewpoint.

based

more Bach
youtube.com/watch?v=mHeTmSMGL9Y

>Music is mind control, turning children into nigger worshippers.

true for pop music, agree 100%
CIA realized early what potent mind control tool it is, you should look into Laurel Canyon, where they essentially cooked up the whole 1960s revolutionary music scene.

Give one example from history of when music has accomplished anything significantly good and worthwhile.

>none of them ever est pork
That's as far as their piety extends.

عصبة على مخك الملحم صديقي. و عصبة زايدة تشرقلك عصك

Not eating pork and drinking is basically the only thing they do

>classical music
human accomplishments and compositions are lame, i only listen to field recordings

Attached: doslovno ja.jpg (2500x1667, 893K)

>and drinking
Dunno about that but every Muslim I know at my college both male and female is a huge stoner. Islam is nothing more than social points for them.

>and serious application of Sharia arised from your faggot jew loving country and it's support of retarded camel herder cultists for cheap oil and preservation of the zionist state.

Wahhabism is from the 18th century and there are judicial discussions in text going back to at least the 9th century. SA has also fought two wars against the Israelis. Islamic law and judgements have been around at least 900 years before we declared independence. Quit blaming the U.S. for your retardation.

Music is the purest form of art.
Read Schopenhauer.

Yeah the guys that run the delis here never have pork but sell alcohol and half of them will tell you what beer they like.

Yikes. Have sex, muslim freak

Yes, and it was always a fringe ideology. You allowed it to spread and fester.

youtube.com/watch?v=oPmKRtWta4E

>field recordings
I have no idea of what this is.

Same here, near there parents they behave like Islamics way from them they drink, cheat Ramadan and etc.
Islamic think that are conquering the west, but coming to the west is the begging of their downfall.

>I have no idea of what this is.
it's pretty much what you'd think it is

Attached: fieldrec201.jpg (590x380, 97K)

It’s the same with Christianity, people only say they’re part of a certain religious group for cultural reasons. It’s why i find it funny when people say Islam will take over Europe and they’re afraid of it. Islam won’t take over anything, it’s already halfway done into being fully westernized. Young Muslims do not uphold any religious values whatsoever. The Muslim girls don’t wear the hijab and and are just as slutty and trashy as white girls

Basically nature ASMR, kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=bGgKdDCJx5o

You're right about Muslim girls being slutty but over here they wear the hijab because it's in vogue.

don't all those ISIS videos have music in them though?

Wouldn't expect any different opinion from a Pakistani, you guys are a fucking mess

Give one example from history of when Pakistan has accomplished anything significantly good and worthwhile.

those are nasheeds and its only vocals no musical instrument is being used

>It’s the same with Christianity, people only say they’re part of a certain religious group for cultural reasons.

The difference is that Christianity lose it's power with the downfall of the middle ages gradually and that for it to become more flexible to keeps it's relevance, much of the things priest preach today would lead them to the Inquisition court in the past, even thou the Chruch still pretty conservative. And even so there are a bunch of Christians, at least here in Brazil, that believe in god but don't follow the church that is technically an heresy.
In the other side there are Islam and Judaism (orthodox) that pretty much holds the same strict believes, or at least is portrait so, and that is why when you see a Islamic breaking some religious rule is more noticeable than a christian, more questioned and etc. So is that people have a difficult to differentiate a Islamic from a Muslim and use it interchangeably

Orthodox Jews aren't allowed to listen to women singing because they believe it taints the mind and on live television some rabbi left during some event because women were singing and he came back afterwards to shake hands with everyone but the women

mupipo be like:
That sound's too spicy for me lmao

>that one Wahabbi leader that was forced to listen to Music during his execution by the Turks

>Orthodox Jews aren't allowed to listen to women singing because they believe it taints the mind

This damn Gypsies, kek.
youtube.com/watch?v=U3NoDEu7kpg

>music
>haram
And not one single verse from the Qur'an is provided. How about that...