Can white people explain the interracial sex = genocide meme?

Why don't you just have a population that's big enough to sustain interracial relations at the margins?

You think Asians worry about being "bred out"? Nope, they are legion. They can take the hit.

Attached: wimmin.jpg (650x652, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
nature.com/news/ancient-migration-coming-to-america-1.10562
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they can't even get pussy form other races
I think if the government gave out free girlfriends then incels wouldn't exist and the world would be a better place without any sexual frustration
unironically school shootings wouldn't happen anymore

It leads to lower white pop and decreases our native population in our native land

Going to need sauce my good dude.

Y'all nigggas are gonna miss us so bad once we're gone. I can already tell

>what is homeostasis
every economically developed country is below replacement level, you dumb jungle nigger, even Turkey.
get redpilled, look into depopulation plan.

Attached: 436.jpg (432x291, 58K)

yes that is why we should deport germans, chinks and irish subhumans
because this is CHI land nigga

>hates other people getting free shit
>wants a free gf
incels are problematic
time to deport them all

im a native to my land hating foreign fucks getting free shit from my gov
at least white pipo bring stuff to prosper with them.

Native land like the United States?

could not possibly sage this any harder

Blacks are as "native" to America as whites

the kikes are actively promoting race-mixing because it leads to less white people.

>I have a country full of poor peasants and no-one wants to swarm in here
>Why do rich countries with pretty people want to keep being rich and pretty?
That is a mystery indeed.

Attached: RTS2GIZO.jpg (4096x2304, 457K)

>tf
>tp

I also need the sauce btw

then take in the Muslims. you won't even notice it and if they fuck around, you'll literally kill them with an angry mod armed with machetes and gasoline. most Europeans will call them gay and block them on facebook if they get angry and we fucking hate kids. little fucks will stab you if you give them a knife

>pretty

i doubt that mongolian

Zoophilia, not good.

>black
bro why are you playin me like that? :((((((
im 57% white I am white man

Good thing Croatia is getting depopulated.

whites inhabited North America before proto-asians ever crossed the Bering Strait.

Because white people have the most recessive genes, obviously. Asians and everyone else don’t.

Attached: G6376T4H787S.jpg (605x1169, 733K)

every developing country is. They flock to shitholed lile Canada, Ireland, Germany, and Australia.

US natives have equal rights to every other citizen.

The original Europeans weren’t white dumbass.

Like I said go thing you scum are getting replaced.

Daggerfall stories

Your point?

one of the biggest problems with it is that the group who is being promoted to have interracial sex with , black people have an average IQ that's 15 points lower than that of white people.

if next generation every white person reproduced with a black person then in one generation the average IQ of white people would plummet 7.5 points

This can be observed in transracial adoption studies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
note how even when adopted babies of different races are raised in the same cultural and socio-economic environment , white adoptees have an average IQ 8 points higher than half-white half black adoptees.

Because/pol/ are edgy teens or edgy teens in the body of morbidly obese adults.
Let's just say it's true, white genocide is a thing and the juice is enforcing it.
Then comes the problem: nobody is forcing women to have children with other races, nobody is paying them or holding them at gun point or raping them (there might be, but it's marginal). They do it on their own volition. And they're proud of it.
Nobody is forcing whites to pursue money and a career rather than making a family. Nobody is paying whites to have offspring late in their 30s and 40s, if at all.

It's all on them. White people are responsible.
It's not white genocide, it's white suicide.

So we just import more east asians to offset that and problem solved

Jow Forumstards lack self-awareness.

>Why don't you just have a population that's big enough to sustain interracial relations at the margins
Because average normie from a developed country (it's not just whites) simply refuses to breed. The safety and comfort guaranteed by the state and the overwhelming amounts of entertainment available thanks to media and education made people figure out it's simply not worth it to have kids.
Humans need constant threat to thrive. We need a war.

hello kike. How's that broadcast network your cousin owns?

Why aren't white people having kids anymore?

Jow Forumstards will tell you it is the Jewish Media and the Jewish education system, and Jewish bankers causing all of this to happen. They literally believe that Jews are the only reason the world has problems, there isn't a institution they don't think is controlled by the Jews

so are you, retard.
The plan is for 500 million to live
and pro tip: you aren't invited

Wish it was just whites

Attached: Total_Fertility_Rate,_1950_-_2100,_World_Population_Prospects_2015,_United_Nations.gif (300x193, 128K)

Case and point this retarded Croat

Another point I wanted to make. If there's white genocide why don't whites counter it?
As a white man in Africa, you can literally have sex with every single black woman. Why don't a bunch of people just go to africa every summer and have as much sex as possible? Let's day a normal man can nut 3 times a day. Let's say 30 days of vacation. Let's say 1000 white men do this. That would be 90000 half white half black babies born every summer. And if we go on like this, in 20 years Africa would be white.

better image

Attached: Total_Fertility_Rate%2C_1950_-_2100%2C_World_Population_Prospects_2015%2C_United_Nations.gif (1377x884, 981K)

school shootings happen because of circumsicion, all school shooters are cutfags who decide to end it and take others with them because they know they will never feel sexual pleasure

First of all have you ever seen the age demographics for a developed nations ?

Secondly most people in the 18-26 demographic aren’t looking to have lots of kids, paying of student debt and finding a job is more of a concern

Attached: 5EDD0835-CB11-4E5F-800C-9F18245DB193.jpg (750x543, 235K)

Turkey will probably be largely Arab by 2050

So long as you slav scum are gone for good I’m okay. The biggest tragedy in history is your Slav race expanding in population and geographic extent.

What evidence do you have that disproves the historical consensus on this matter? Also even if this was true(it isn't) the whites here now are not descended from those fairy tale whites, meaning they still are less native than the proto-asians

None of that helps our people exist.

I think it's 100% the same thing with ultra feminists. They need a bad guy in their lives. They need someone to blame all their shortcomings.
I'm not saying that there's nothing wrong with Zionism. Zionism is evil and some Jews are assholes who are addicted to amassing billions on other's suffering. But saying the world's problems are on them is just plain retarded.

Maybe too many videogames and marvel movies. Maybe it's just that they never grew up.

That doesn't explain why the non-white population is exploding.

>Our people
The standard bearer of your ideology planned to remove Slavic whites from existence

>You think Asians worry about being "bred out"?
Absolutely, ask koreans or japanese. Imagine a white piggu marrying a nihonjin qt, so dishonorable I'm gonna commit seppuku.

My wife is slavic, and I am not going to talk of what ifs of a dead man.

>our native people
>our native land
>america

Attached: 1485683072925.png (541x498, 463K)

Slavs aren’t whites, only anglos are white and Slavs should have been killed off.

>The standard bearer of your ideology planned to remove Slavic whites from existence
no he didn't lmao

what do you think zionism means?

nature.com/news/ancient-migration-coming-to-america-1.10562

Do you think a white man who married a Latina is a race traitor?

Nobody in Europe descends from these people.

Lower IQ people lessen cultures. Cultures become unsustainable. Macro structures collapse. Our cultural habitat become like of third world countries.

Attached: serious.jpg (89x126, 3K)

"Jewish Jihad"
Basically conquer all the "rightful" lands of the jews, dominate the world, since the jews are "god's chosen people".

Yes he is not doing a service to his people if his sole wife is a latina.

Also you might want to ask your friends how they feel about your wife

>That doesn't explain why the non-white population is exploding
better standard of life (i.e. nutrition of medicine) in african, asian and middle eastern shitholes means less people die early, so there's more people alive and that also means more people reproducing.

However, the only place where fertility and growth rates are expected to remain high in the next 40 years is Africa. Everywhere else, economical development and contraception will bring population growth to stagnation just like in first world and second world natiosn.

yes, because they went to the americas, retard

He is not my friend.

Then what’s the point of mentioning them you retard? You aren’t related to them and you aren’t a native European.

They aren’t exploding almost everywhere in the world birth rates are declining

And if you mean the actual third world countries the answer can be found in two words “ birth control “

lmao did a slav steal your gf?
go poo in loo, buddy

Attached: 20180803_202800.jpg (636x634, 247K)

No one complains about other people's sex lives unless they're unhappy with their own.

Attached: 1549192172192.png (1000x1050, 465K)

im uncut why the fuck am I getting no pussy?
best faps every tho

Jihadism

>Wish it was just whites

Attached: kurdistan formerly turkey.png (1514x808, 283K)

zionism just means establishing a sovereign jewish country in historical israel

it has nothing to do with dominating the world or being superior

It's like Greek Megali Idea. Doesn't every nation have at least one of these?

The issue with the 'white' identity is that it's based on the american cultural norms and the one drop rule.
You will not see backs arguing who's the nigrest or who's a fake nigger. Because their identity is a product of being excluded. So you get to be black by not being white.
If you look at it historically the white american identity has changed to be more inclusive, for example they eventually accepted italians and irish catholics into the fold, but only when those groups settled in and could not be avoided without losing the white majority if you were to deny every half Irish or half Italian.
With this context it's obvious why americans are freaking out about white genocide, in their frame of thinking a mulato isn't half white, it's 100% black.

>just

Attached: 1386112886758.png (501x585, 172K)

Your article is mostly a dispute of when proto-asians arrived in the Americas but, I believe you are most interested in this segment
>There is also a controversial variant of the coastal migration model, put forward by archaeologists Dennis Stanford at the Smithsonian Institution in Washington DC and Bruce Bradley at the University of Exeter, UK. Called the Solutrean hypothesis, it suggests that coastal migration from Asia could have been supplemented by parallel migrations across the Atlantic, bringing stone-tool technologies from present-day Spain and southern Europe to eastern North America.

Which is then followed by:
>DNA studies argue strongly against this hypothesis, and it gets little support from researchers. But some are hesitant to reject the idea outright, recognizing that the community was once before too conservative. “That's what happened with the Clovis paradigm,” says Dillehay.

This implies that there is no dna evidence that Europeans were in the Americas, I would think this would be a big deal to you. Most White Identity groups place a huge emphasis of the importance of DNA in determining ancestry. Why do you ignore it in this case?

It makes sense. Man is a conqueror. And what he wants is to conquer. Egypt had its time, Babylon, Sumer, Greece, Rome, Spain, Germany, France, etc.
Every nation wants to dominate.

Nobody dates potato faced Slavs. They’re the biggest incels around.

>native land
>flag

blacks actually do have light skin vs dark skin bantz, they also shit in mulattos and call functioning human blacks 'coon' cuz dey b actin wyt. It's an utter shitshow as well.
t.worked with some nigs abroad

What "problem" is there of north European identity?

What's the point of being a zionist in 2019 then you've already accomplished its goal.

How are Latina's not his people but your Slavic wife is your people?

I would wager you and the Canuck have nearly identical political beliefs

Nothing in that article mentions anything about European genetics being found in the Americas before discovery, did you even read it?

My slavic wife has my skull Latinas do not

Exactly. But some old nations (mixed now, but the identity remains) like us and the Jews have dreams of returning to our homeland. The Greeks during and after the revolution did very messed up and at times very stupid things in the name of Megali Idea. That is the reason I can't really blame Jews. We both wanted the same thing. They just succeeded.

the white man needs state subsidization and tax incentives for popping out white babies, its time for the government to regulate the white womn

Attached: cakd6xwsk7cdl625htvc.jpg (1200x628, 65K)

Καλά τα λες

>I would wager you and the Canuck have nearly identical political beliefs
What makes you say that?
He believes in genociding all non Anglos and I do not, I have a slavic wife and he hates slavs.

wtf based

where else would they be from, Jupiter?
They were either siberian or northern ice age snowniggers, could've come from either side back then.
The azns absorbed them through competition and interbreeding, hence why native americans have a distinct mature skull shape compared to southern indios and inuits.

>all non anglos
Just Slavs I’m not Anglo.

the goal isn't just creating israel and forgetting about it the goal is living in it

Not all arabs are exterminated yet

Sure if we are just going off hypotheticals, they could have been settlers from West Africa most groups were equally primitive at this point. None of this is rabbit whole changes the fact that the descendants of European colonists who came to the New World post 1492 are not in any way Natives of the Americas relative to American Indians

source

>t-they could have been africans
>muh colonists
jesus dude fuck off

its mainly africa