Why are white people bad at food? Thai, Japanese, Mexican, Indian, etc. great cuisines...

Why are white people bad at food? Thai, Japanese, Mexican, Indian, etc. great cuisines. North of Bavaria and you just get garbage like pic.

Attached: 352DA957-061E-48D6-A2D3-4CD38C6565A1.jpg (250x188, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_cuisine
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Child.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

med>everything else>>>>white

I agree

Fact: Perú has the strongest cuisine in the observable universe

Attached: 1563216347778.jpg (852x767, 130K)

brautwurst, sauerkraut, boiled potatoes, and mustard is the best meal ever.

for me it's scottish cuisine

Attached: add-frys-the-li-206521-0.jpg (968x681, 81K)

We have those in Spain too. Croquetas are tasty as fuck.

Attached: 40385813113_7235f3bf86_b.jpg (1024x941, 233K)

It boils down to a culture of not making things from scratch. Indian food for example is usually made by white people using premade curry paste that is purchased. People aren't aware of the steps that go into making real curry such as frying whole spices in the oil or using freshly made pastes of ginger, garlic, or onion. Ingredients like fresh curry leaves, fenugreek and mustard seeds are not things most people know exist. People don't understand the difference or usage of whole and ground spices. etc.
Today since anything you want to cook, you can find a youtube video of someone doing it correctly, there is no excuse. However most people don't care that much.

all the cuisines you mentioned were made good by westernising them (i.e. until whitey made them decent)

>garbage like pic.
>t. has never tried potato croquettes

Are Italians white?

They're confirmed blacks

Asia is better

The more north you go the worse food gets because there’s less things (spices and ingredients in general) to use. Of course, that doesn’t really apply anymore since you can just import stuff or live somewhere else than where you were born. That is why there are many globally renowned chefs even from northern europe, which is not traditionally seen as a very culinarily sophisticated part of the world.

>croquettes, must food while we are sheltering in houses from a typhoon
>call them 'garbage'

pleb

Attached: storm croquette.png (400x225, 79K)

It really depends. When you live in the city its amazing if you like to cook, but if you are in a more rural/suburban area, good luck finding anything unusual. Things that are niche outside of their own countries like galangal for example are very hard to find since most of it would just rot and be thrown away because nobody would be buying it.

>white people bad at food?
How can you judge that?

Attached: germknodel.jpg (646x428, 229K)

Even smaller cities here have ”exotic food” stores but I guess you’re right if you go really innawoods or something

I can only speak about the US, if you are not in a city it is a wasteland for ingredients.

That’s surprising, I’d have expected US of all places to have a good selection even if not in cities, but I must say I only have experience outside cities in Florida

Americans don't cook. It's not uncommon for people to eat out or order food every day of the week and otherwise, frozen foods and extremely simple foods are common. Pasta+Purchased sauce, etc.
This doesn't apply to everyone of course, but in general it is abnormal for most people to cook anything that isn't extremely basic if they arent an immigrant.
Throw some garlic and onions into a hot pan and people will think youre a genius chef.

my city is 20k population and we have plenty of ingredients

That sounds kinda right now that I think of it, in my experience out of the Americans I play vidya with, most seem to get takeaway or something a lot of the time, only one ever talks about cooking and I think he has mexican background (2nd gen maybe)

speak for yourself davidokun

Post Peruvian food, please

Then why are we viewed as having the best food in the world ?

THIS

Ah yes the famous asian cuisine. Do amerimutts really believe let's say mongolian and vietnamese food is the same

Any of you guys tried baklava? They're really tasty

Attached: baklava-26 (1).jpg (480x480, 58K)

Attached: 1564160534241.jpg (678x452, 33K)

Asado rato, uma delicia

med isnt white?

Every Asian food is eccentric both in taste and appearance, which doesn't suit for everyday consumption.

Please move back to USA Ken-sama

radadouile ma delicio

pig bait like pizza or hamburger is enough for retard gaijins

Attached: fresh roach.jpg (696x630, 223K)

Please read more about mexican food before posting. Thanks.

Waiting for a wh*Toid to post the typical: "you only use spices to mask bad meat!!" excuse

>muh white people dont have time to stand over a stove for 4 hours a day so that means they must not understand basic spices!!!!
They are too busy working to waste half of their waking hours cooking like lazy welfare p*sta med n*ggers

日本人だからね。

Did he collapsed right after the contest?

Japanese food sucks desu

Are you sure?

Attached: 20180504_202458-ANIMATION.gif (808x456, 2.25M)

Hey don't say that! White people have cuisine too, like, unseasoned chicken and mayonnaise

Perhaps

Attached: ssb-larry-koopa.jpg (1000x1440, 125K)

No him but it's bland as fuck

Dutch food is made to be efficient, not to be some weird luxurious cousine. There's no use for it because eating is just a chore and something you need to do

And raw as well

Attached: giphy (1)-1.png (480x313, 230K)

no shit
i hate leaf poster so goddamn much

>'let's make it colorful!'
this is why your IQ is so low

Attached: 52217050_1.jpg (580x302, 101K)

>indian "food"
>good

it's true though, food isn't our strong suite.

To quote a bengali who lived there, their food sucks it's just the sauces that are good.

Let's not make it taste like bland fish and rice is the reality, no one cares about that gimmicky shit.

>Salmonella Outbreaks Linked to Pig Ear Dog Treats
>The outbreaks have sickened more than 800 people in 48 states

raw dog food is enough for subhuman pigs

They aren't raw and people arent eating them it's from coming in contact with the salmonella on them.

All cuisine on this planet comes from Iran. If you eat something somewhere, it was probably invented by a Iranian.

>Thai, Japanese, Mexican, Indian
>no meat culture
>no cheeses
>no desserts/sweets
>most of the food is basic cooking of the ingredients and putting them together while covering them with spices and sauces

Of course, user. Indian food was made great by all the spices and peppers they opened numerous trade routes to import from Europe. In fact, that's why traditional English dishes like curry are among the most popular in South Asia even today.

>(CNSNews.com) -- Representative Frederica Wilson (D-Fla.) urged the House of Representatives to keep Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits in the Farm Bill, saying senior citizens in her district “eat dog food when their food stamps run out,” and adding, “I’m sure that somewhere in America today some poor soul is relying on dog food to take them through the month.”

thanks Iraninan for inventing our tasty pork soup Tonjiru

>>no meat culture
>>no cheeses
The stereotactical American cowboy you see on the movies is literally how Mexican vaqueros look like. Half of our fucking country is obsessed with beef meat

No, they don't come from Spain, pic related.

Attached: Spanish Vaquero.jpg (632x960, 81K)

We eat meat just fine, retard, and we have plenty of cheeses and desserts/sweets. We were literally a part of France once, and we (Mexico and France) literally went to war over pastry.

Attached: Meat.jpg (3264x2467, 3.85M)

its guinea pig

What the fuck are you talking about? Croquettes are fucking based

Attached: img_croquetas_de_jamon_56611_600.jpg (600x450, 33K)

>Why are white people bad at food?

protestant ethics

>Why are white people bad at food
Mediterranean cuisine is known as one of the best
We have Italians, Greeks, Spaniard/Portuguese or Southern French
What does nigger have ? Grilled lizards ?

we aren't white, you dryshitskin

Sorry but meds don't like to be associated with wh*tes.

yes. allow me to educate you about asia as well as your country you mongoloid

Horses arnt even native to the americas retard. So yes horseriding culture does come from spain in your part.

French have the best cuisine though? Aren't they white? As for American food, en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_cuisine and en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Child. There's a lot of influence from everywhere, but many families never seem to open a cook book. Also, when you get someone else to cook for you your whole life, you'll never learn to cook or teach your kids. Then your kids don't have servants, and end up eating out 24/7. Imo, I could live content off of American BBQ for the rest of my life though.

Nothern Europe food is meh. I do like some stuff in german cuisine
French and Med cuisines are amongst the best in the world tho. But you might not consider them white.