How hard does this movie make britcucks seethe?

How hard does this movie make britcucks seethe?

Attached: IMG_0939.jpg (265x400, 25K)

>based mel killing evil redcoats with the help of France
It give them nightmares

Does Mel Gibson hate Brits? Is it because he's Australian?

Attached: absolutemadman.jpg (650x1000, 170K)

anglo bad, mutt good

That movie made butchering britcucks seem like sooo much fun.

he's american

Tavington was a cool villain

Attached: Tavington-colonel-tavington-25486681-1361-577.jpg (1361x577, 416K)

We actually watched this film in grade school after covering the time of colonial America and the revolutionary war, particular attention was given to the ambush tactics employed against the redcoats. Later, as a class exercise we split into two groups, one would march single file in formation past trees on the grounds, and the other half would hide in advance behind the pines in staggered pockets. Both sides had marshmallows as ammunition to hit the "enemy" with, a hit was a kill, the intention was to demonstrate how close fighting in the thick of the woods put the British field armies at a disadvantage. The group acting as a British column had to fire in volleys, and naturally they couldn't react fast enough to engage all points of fire, and were decimated by clouds of sugar.

>not a single brit has replied yet
Hmmm...

He's Aussie by heart and spirit

It's the middle of the afternoon there, most probably aren't at home now.

They probably don't really care also

They probably seethe even more about Braveheart

Attached: 19209164.jpg (600x800, 76K)

no they really hated the portrayal of the brits in the movie, it is a kind of injustice

Give it about three hours and maybe they'll be online.

I've never seen it and don't care. Brits don't seethe, we're brought up with a piss-taking banter culture so to upset us is pretty difficult desu

mostly due to the inaccuracies

some scott made a statue of mel gibson as wallace that's placed at one of the famous battle sites, and it's behind bulletproof glass

yeah, if you're a Tory fuck, get to Canada already

>some scott made a statue of mel gibson as wallace that's placed at one of the famous battle sites, and it's behind bulletproof glass

Both funny and sad at the same time

Second best Mel Gibson movie

Attached: 1491605063150.gif (128x103, 15K)

Its the movie that got me into flintlocks. I don't really enjoy the movie too much anymore though.

The Patriot: brits kill his family
Braveheart: brits kill his wife and friends
Gallipoli: brits send him to die against turks
Why are they so evil

Attached: 1143350.jpg (786x719, 58K)

I can't believe British soldiers locked and entire town in a church and burned it down.

never seen it and probably never will because I'm sure it's inaccurate

Nazis got inspired by brits

It was literally a second English civil war. The anti-British narrative associated with it today is about as far removed from historical fact as you can get.

>american education

britain soon won itself hatred as its agents sought to craft devious alliances with indians to kill colonists

It was pretty weird that the American and British sides had different accents but that just made it easier to tell the sides apart (white people look very similar so it helps to have non-visual cues.)

I can tell french from spaniards, and both of those I can tell from germans. futhermore I can tell the swede from the german, and slavs are easily detected

It was actually a very good education, and quite fun. I'd take it any day over the dreary tower block brit life

The British state obviously wanted to retain control of America, but the American cause had a lot of support among the British public at large. It wasn't as black and white as British vs. colonist. The colonists were seen by most (and by themselves) as simply British people with ideals that differed from the ruling elite. Some of the founding fathers even drew on pre-Norman Anglo-Saxon society and its apparent liberty and argued they were recreating England as it was before the Norman invasion.

No you can't, mate.