English speaking niggas be like:

English speaking niggas be like:
>I got charged with battery

Attached: biggrin16.jpg (324x291, 28K)

>flag

Attached: 1563561216414.jpg (753x1160, 95K)

heh

I like those german jokes

I didn't even realize this was a joke until I dumbed myself down 50 IQ points and thought, if I were really, really bad at English, how would I read that sentence?

Attached: 1563198572174.jpg (539x442, 38K)

Based

Attached: 1550337808654.jpg (996x868, 133K)

I don't get it.

based

Attached: LOL10.png (327x316, 211K)

Charged
With battery.

Attached: IMG_1302.jpg (265x239, 18K)

Attached: Juden-chan.jpg (676x380, 61K)

Attached: 16goax4ggyw11.jpg (623x702, 177K)

it can mean he went to court because he assaulted someone, or he got "charged" like with electricity

german niggas be like:
>why yes muhammad, my wife is yours

fuck off cuck

ah yes, the famed "humour allemagne"

that just means you are dumb.

It's actually 2 different words, as in "battery", a body that can store power or energy and "battery", derived from a french word (battre) which also made up modern "battle".

However "charged" is a great example. While French and Germans made huge effords to try and keep their language alife, Anglos literally started wrongspeak on their own accord . Their poets and writers also stopped using words as a result. In consequence those retards literally lost half of their vocabulary and have to reuse verbs for many purposes.
>charged (money for a purchases)
>charged (with a crime)
>charged (at by a rugby player)
>charged (my phone)

You do realise jokes are supposed to be crafty but simple in order to hit fast and hard?

kek

>australian humour

Good post, actually.

Attached: 1539531439001.png (800x769, 126K)

>keep their language alife
Wat? Also, funny how German and French are no longer relevant.

>German and French are no longer relevant.
They remain very powerful regionally if you really wish to have any commercial success in Europe. English is frustratingly insufficient.

That depends entirely on how strong your negotiating position is.

the famous aussie banter

In my experience it depends largely on how shitty THEIR English is, which it usually is surprisingly worse than ours.

Or yours, based on my business experience in the Czech republic, though we have people speaking Czech.

>remain
the number of French speakers increase by millions every year

>regionally
see map

>English is frustratingly insufficient.
Most people in France completely suck at foreign languages, just like in the US and Japan, and for the same reasons.

Attached: Francophone_World.png (1920x1058, 367K)

I'm not really surprised. Speaking French does something horrible to your vocal chords and results in not being able to speak English without horrible accent.

If you're serious about selling stuff abroad, you need people who are at least fluent in THEIR language, preferably know the local customs and ideally have lived there for years.

I will not argue with you about Canada and parts of Africa, you are probably right, and these parts are irrelevant to me. I'm entirely Eurocentric.

French is important if you want to do any business in France which is a large country. It's as simple as that. Half the French suck at English and the other hand don't even want to speak it. Those that do will obnoxiously send you all documents in French and well developed websites are probably the only ones I've seen that are French only. Same goes for govt shit such as Intrastat reports.

I really hate French due to that r sounds. Replace it with normal r (trill/tap) and French suddenly becomes quite pleasant... more Portuguese-like, which (in its Brazilian version) is probably the prettiest Romance language in existence.

Seek help.

Attached: 1443062413687.png (1000x1000, 274K)

Attached: 1510125989802.jpg (419x480, 81K)

anglos be like
>I'll use my credit card

Attached: 1556429969221.jpg (1000x967, 155K)

Only 21% people graduate knowing enough english to have a casual conversation (ie not enough to do business)
So accent is the least of your worries...

more like, anglos be like
>I'll use one of my seventeen credit cards

Attached: 1427701212110.jpg (1111x597, 145K)

Why do the French learn Polish so easily though?
Is that because both of our languages have nasal vowels and lots of ż-sounds (as in 'miraGe')?

>more Portuguese-like, which (in its Brazilian version) is probably the prettiest Romance language in existence.
Well I wish you'd start by saying that so I would have known not to waste my time reading this post

And yet not only you did, but you also obnoxiously replied
Thank you for your service, frogman, here's your medal

Attached: 38468464646446.png (800x824, 719K)

I work for a big company, and the (few) people who were in charge of traveling abroad were adamant that it was vital to be fluent in Chinese/Korean/Japanese/Brazilian/Arabic (depending on the country they were responsible for) AND know the customs.

Perhaps it's not the same in Europe. Indeed, I have never heard that about Poland or the Czech republic.
But when we wanted to outsource in Europe, it's probably significant that we went hiring in Romania, because they spoke French there. Most of our team leaders didn't speak any foreign language, so it was the only option.

this is traditional aussie banter right here

Attached: beyondretarded.jpg (1618x1885, 1.16M)

german speaking niggas be like

Attached: yoda.jpg (1536x768, 137K)

We're dealing with both Arabs and the Chinese without knowing Arabic or Chinese much. It's doable.

Doing business in France without French is close to impossible.

Of course I don't mean contacts with end customer, that should be obvious, those must only be in the native language, in every country.

Do you have anything intelligent to express or are you here just to fill your government's quota for a waste of space?

>Why do the French learn Polish so easily though?
It's not that we're morons with foreign languages.
Like Japan:
- we have a reasonably strong economy so you will most likely get a job in France
- 90% of language teachers suck (because THEIR teachers sucked) so school isn't efficient for this
- For holidays, for starters mainland France is said to be the most visited country so you don't need to leave the country as much. Also France has islands in the Carribean, Pacific, med, Indian Ocean. Jungle in Guyana.
Desert? they speak French in Algeria. Safari? Africa. Belgium. Switzerland. Canada.
In Egypt and Greece there are guides who speak french.
- we have our own books (including mountains of old ones), songs, movies, games so culture doesn't have to be imported as much.

So its' really "was taught _____ at school but never managed to speak it (I had good grades, though), and I never needed to use it".
There are a few jobs where it is needed, but that's only for a few % of the population.
I was a scientist in a lab and I was the only one who could write articles in english (among 12 people). The others wrote in french and I translated for them (and I got credits for research I hadn't even participated in).

Audibly kekked

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1600, 1.41M)

Hah, that's nice, about the credits.

As for the rest, it makes sense. I stand convinced.

heh, took me a while, Karl.

>I got credits for research I hadn't even participated in
based

Yeah after a while I didn't even do any real work, "English speaker" had become my job.
It was a well-respected lab, mind you, and we had people from all sort of countries ; but they all had to speak French, or else they couldn't have worked there.
So they toiled away and I translated the papers and traveled the world for conferences and symposiums.

yeah but did it not meet the conditions?

>Western Canada

The only language that's increasing here is Punjabi and Mandarin

Jesus christ

sneeding in based thread

Attached: sneed.gif (1100x450, 326K)