At what age did u realize that life is over if you are ugly?

at what age did u realize that life is over if you are ugly?

i got blackpilled at 15

Attached: KnJ9mBa.jpg (788x688, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VtrJWHjma1o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's impossible to have that cranial shape. Physics dictates that it would literally collapse in on itself.

It's not over. You just need to keep embarassing yourself and get dissapointed before some open minded girl goes "what the heck".
You also need to not be a retard, don't be worthless and have high standards, and maintain yourself. Making friends is also a good way to avoid embarassing yourself.

It was a dare most likely

you just know that dude on the right is a brit

That potato oblong alien head definately a bong lmao

16. I dropped out of school and became a hikiNEET shut-in. I've lived like this for 10 years now

23 yo

Me on the right
(You) on the left

Saw guy on the lefts leaked nudes before, he's hung af

Never, I'm not ugly, just too autistic to have sex or get a gf(male)

13*

That's depressingly sad

Doesn't look especially Britishers desu. He could pass, but he looks more like something you'd see in the American midwest to me.

15 sounds about right. At 13-14 I still feel like "hmm looks don't matter" then I date one ugly person and I realize "wow looks do matter if I date someone ugly I look bad in front of friends and family"

>tfw handsome
>manlet

Attached: 1526106148226.jpg (808x805, 38K)

Based

17 when my gf told me she loved another guy who was handsome

I haven't killed myself because guns aren't that easy to get in Argentina

cope. That’s not what Brits look like. That looked like an Amerimutt if anything.

Attached: 196B15C2-66B8-4064-A0FF-C19EBCD3D73E.jpg (1080x1349, 114K)

>average brits look iberian
kek

Most American whites are British, they look like you on average, especially in the deep south where the majority of whites are English.

shoulda been all like
>handsome? you scored out of your league

>iberian
you mean moroccan?

That would probably made her feel better about herself. She knew he was outside her league and dated me because she believed he would never give her the day of the light

I meant Iberian, in fact the guy he posted reminds me a lot of Sergio Carvajal. Except Segio is way way way hotter.

Attached: 42003324_553323108443695_7357127985334514912_n (1).jpg (1080x1349, 87K)

nah he looks spanish or maybe amerimutt

morrocan

they are mostly northern irish in the south or scottish

Men who think looks matter have the mentality of a woman. You quite literally cannot be a man if your sense of self-worth is primarily based on how others perceive your appearance.

The same goes for women actually too, only with women the obsession with looks is even more prevalent. If I ever got into a serious relationship it wouldn't be based on how she looks. I cannot imagine what kind of a person would think that way.
It's a sad state of affairs and quite indicative of how superficial so many people allow themselves to be. Grow a spine, y'all.

No, those are larpers. Most southerners are the purest Anglos.

Hot

Some of my earliest memories were of me thinking I was ugly. I even remember asking my mom why I was so ugly and how to fix myself when I was like 4

Spaniards with bronze summer tans hnnnnnnnng

T. Chad

No wonder Finland is incel.

My face is pretty average (except for the fucking acne I'm still getting at 25) but I'm trying to get myself a nice body.

>purest anglos
They're Celtic Britons. People from Anglo-Saxon areas mainly moved to New England.

>I'm super hot so Idk lol

no honestly while I am attractive I didn't think of myself as for a long time nor has my life been easy. You need to have redeeming personality traits in life, looks aren't everything.

>bong trying to tell an american about his country
No they didn't so called "Scotch-Irish" are actually English people. English were the dominant majority of those immigrating in the South for deccades, the Scottish hardly made a dent by comparison. In fact the KKK were extremely anti-irish in the South. You're really arguing Irish people were racist against themselves? On the contrary most of the actual Irish settled on the Northern East coast. Mass for example has WAY more Irish than it does English. The South is the most British part in America, likewise the majority of white Americans who get tested on 23andme from the south overlap with England.

True, rednecks are basically the American variant or rather evolution of English chavs.

This guy part poo which the average Brit is not, but there is nothing that specifically pins the other guy as specifically British as opposed to American or Canadian either.

he's not ugly, he's just missing his ears

Attached: 1559649169113.png (645x773, 20K)

>left
Active homosexual
>right
Passive homosexual

No, retard. The modern English are a mix between Celtic Britons and Anglo-Saxons. Read Madison Grant (a lot is pseudoscientific BS, but he outlines the distinction between Celtic English and Anglo-Saxon English).

personally idc what the guy is. he's goodlooking and no girl is turning him down for being part "poo". dunno why people on this board are so autistic about race as if being a certain one negates the attractiveness of a person or being a certain ethnicity makes you hot. if this were the case so many international incel wouldn't be on this board

>modern english
>are mutt
You were from the start tard. Before the literal Germans inhabited your islands you were all celts. Then you became mutts which birthed the English.

i was very young when i was 'redpilled'

for everything(women,money,people,politics,etc)

Imagine looking like that. I’d have 0 problems in life

at around 15
then at around 26 i understood it doesn't fucking matter, even the ugliest people have some good looking mates.

You've got a low priorities in life. Get higher.

cringe

Iberian chad thread?

Attached: 41345958_2047579542221508_1456484161787337303_n.jpg (928x1160, 192K)

>190 cm
>4/10
lets trade

My point is "pure Anglos" would be Anglo-Saxons, not swarthy dark-haired goblins from the north. This wasn't England before the arrival of the Anglo-Saxons.

I’d rather be an ugly white person than a good looking mutt, especially part pajeet, even if you can’t tell, any day. And most white people would agree about this blessing.

How the fuck would "pure anglos", be Anglo Saxons when they were always mutt for as long as they've been referred to as Anglos? Pure Anglo Saxons would be Germans, not bongs.

Cope

>I’d rather be an ugly white person than a good looking mutt, especially part pajeet, even if you can’t tell, any day. And most white people would agree about this blessing.

Attached: images.jpg (570x538, 38K)

Because that's where the name "England" comes from (Angle = English). This was the home of a Germanic tribe. Germanic English people still exist, they're just not as common.

Jorge! How are you little piece of shit :)

>Iberian

‘cope’ is what mutts and non-whites tell themselves to cope with the fact that they’ll never be white

But celtic people lived there first dummy. The invading Germanic tribes mixed with them, and they later mixed with normans etc etc. There is no "true" English, if there is it would be the celtic tribes who predated the rest. You're a mixed people, all you're doing is being autistic about which types you consider to be true, pseudo scientific stupidity.

>the only real english are the special snowflake blondes
There are still English this retarded in 2019

Again, "English" literally comes from the Anglo-Saxons. They were the first English, hence why I made the distinction between them and the "modern English". Celtic Britons were absorbed into the genepool, but they weren't the "true English" because there was no concept of England in pre-Anglo-Saxon Britain.

Not what I'm saying at all.

kek

I look white, possibly whiter than you. What you said was ugly nigger cope, it has nothing to do with being white. Plus, anglos are literal mutts.

looks like a paki

It’s not though. Ugly is relative.

How does that change the fact that they were mutt when "English" was established? That's like saying Mexicans were the first Mexicans as if that changes the fact they are Iberian/Amerindian mutts.

He's gorgeous, name?

Check, faggots:
youtube.com/watch?v=VtrJWHjma1o

me on the right

He’s a model Matthew Clarkson, but he has a cringey rapper name that he goes by more.

Who is on the left?

What did it say?

I'm probably the ugliest ITT
I'm so ugly that i get scared every time i see my reflection in the mirror

Allesandro Delisola

thanks

High school.
Then even more so during college.
I’m now 30, so it’s pretty much dying forever alone is 100% guaranteed.

Italians grills are forgiving, no?

I need to know this.

He gets high a lot and goes on snapchat, that's how his nudes got leaked. He's HUGE.

Ew. that’s TMI.

based

Would you rather be ugly and tall or handsome and short Jow Forums?
I'd take handsome and short, just look at Tom Cruise.

Didn't mean to reply.

Why do ugly people take the plasticpill like Koreans?

probably same

don't*

No, they are the most hypergamic girls in the world

I would rather look like this desu

Attached: chad.jpg (937x1171, 82K)

He’s not ugly but would you really “rather” look like that?

If I had bf that looked like him his dick would fall off because i'd never get off it.

Attached: 0988898.gif (240x299, 2.44M)

Typical bong slut for med cawk

He is beautiful though.

It still didn’t work for them