Johnson's paternal great-grandfather was Circassian-Turkish journalist Ali Kemal[12][13][14] who was a secular Muslim;...

>Johnson's paternal great-grandfather was Circassian-Turkish journalist Ali Kemal[12][13][14] who was a secular Muslim; his father's other ancestry includes English, German and French, including descent from King George II of Great Britain.[15] Johnson's mother is the granddaughter of Elias Avery Lowe, a palaeographer, who was a Russian Jewish immigrant to the U.S.,[16] and Pennsylvania-born Helen Tracy Lowe-Porter, a translator of Thomas Mann.[17] In reference to his varied ancestry, Johnson has described himself as a "one-man melting pot" – with a combination of Muslims, Jews, and Christians as great-grandparents.[18] Johnson was given the middle name "Boris" after a Russian émigré his parents had once met.[8]
And bongs have the nerve to call burgers mutts.

Attached: Boris_Johnson_MP.jpg (490x640, 110K)

He is mostly English with a small amount turkish, Jewish, French and German

We don’t care about the muh heritage stuff like burgers. If you are born in England you are English.

jealous. If I were a cute blond englishman maybe I'd garner some respect and receive bank loans

Yes blud, my G knowsss

>that
>cute
Get your eyes checked, son.

I wish this was true.
English people are xenophobic as hell

he's just 1/8 Circassian like average Russian in former Circassia

Attached: Resettlement_of_Circassians_Into_Ottoman_Empire.jpg (1782x950, 425K)

He wasn't born in England

He's literally 70% English with a small assortment of other. I'd be impressed if an American was 50% of any ethnicity.

>turkic ancestry
I can tell by his asian gaze. Also
>secular Muslim
How does that work?

Not true at all you complete spanner.

It's only the upper class Brits like Johnson, Cameron, Osborne etc and of course the Royal Family who are mutts.

Working class Brits are pure, with the most mixture in the average person being simply a bit of Irish here or there.

>looks english
>english name

so he's english. that's how it works in the old world

Color yourself impressed

Attached: 2BF776C4-1FAC-4D8D-8F28-A2751752D2B7.jpg (1627x2032, 201K)

>Working class Brits are pure
pure what...?

British. In fact more specific than that. In working class families heritage is often restricted to the specific region they are from, with people staying in the same counties and cities for generations.

>attacks americans
>says the most mutted, american thing possible
You can't just become an ethnic group.

scum

your nation is a scum yeah

Attached: 1564132854566.png (1056x4624, 521K)

t. Julian Farrington-Smythe III, Anglo-Franco-German-Turk-Indian-Slav hybrid mutt

Boris is a pure TURKIC BVLL he doesn't take questions from marsh dwellers

Not him but what’s wrong with that?

>Not him but what’s wrong with that?

Attached: 1562716024567.jpg (640x723, 39K)

his grandfather ali kemal was lynched by a mob in turkey.

Based. We will do the same here so he can follow in the footsteps of his ancestor

On 4 November 1922, Kemal was kidnapped from a barber shop at Tokatliyan Hotel in Istanbul, and was carried to the Anatolian side of the city by a motor boat en route to Ankara for a trial on charges of treason. On 6 November 1922, the party was intercepted at İzmit by General Nureddin Pasha, then the Commander of the First Army, which was aligned with Mustafa Kemal Pasha. Kemal was attacked and lynched by a mob set up by Nureddin with sticks, stones and knives, and hanged from a tree. His head was smashed by cudgels and he was stoned to death. As described by Nureddin personally to Riza Nur, who with Ismet Inönü was on his way to Lausanne to negotiate peace with the Allies, "his blood-covered body was subsequently hanged with an epitaph across his chest which read, 'Artin Kemal'". This bestowal of a fictitious Armenian name administered a final indignity to the victim.

T. Muhammad Rajeesh, the avarege english man.

>working class brits are pure
howling
every working class Englishman has an Irish grandparent