Aww shit save me from this shithole please

Aww shit save me from this shithole please
I just want to live a peaceful life in a peaceful country

Attached: 1492078533-risigitan.png (136x102, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/username/Depressed mutt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck you
At least you don't live here

Both of our countries suck

this country sucks too but at least i live in a nice part of it

Just move to Larzac

At least you can easily move to an another EU country and live there

most places are shitholes because they are not part of US

No, I cant

Honestly my life would be so much better if I lived in the USA
I hate france so much, I like american mentality better

>France
>not peaceful

Leave Marseille or your banlieue rouge for another département...

Shut the fuck up I dont want to read or see french post, leave me alone

Yes you can

usa is shit in many ways but you can carve out a nice life for yourself as an individual, you are not tied to the decisions of a central government so much

La pleureuse est de retour

How do I move to finland then ?

Life in usa is eaey as fuck, only leftist will tell you that usa is a shit country

I'm Canadian

Are you a fool to come here

>Life in usa is eaey as fuck
"Grass is always greener..."
I'm an American who moved to France, myself.
Make sure you have plans about health bills, retirement, unemployment and educating your kids before moving to the US. And those plans can't be about strikes or burning tires.

Buy a plane ticket to Finland

Finland is a shithole, don't even consider moving here

Dont bother, he's mentally ill

Dude, france will pay my ass while I live in the usa

I would like to move to Finland because I dont want to interract with people, also its comfy to live in a frozen igloo

Holidays in Dordogne, comfy as fuck.

Attached: DD_014.jpg (700x350, 54K)

Looks cool

>finland
>igloo
Are you genuinely retarded?

It is! in some places there are hundreds of Brits though (literally half the population of some villages) so it feels like I'm still in Canada sometimes.

It was a joke you retard

Same guy who sold his neighbor to the Germans in 1940's btw

go live near varg, there seems comfy enough

He's probably just 14, kids at that age always think "everything's shit" and want to move to ______ to
Known as the "age bête" - "dumb age".

I wanted to move to Australia, myself, and become the editor for Run 5 magazine (they were looking for someone). My plans were thwarted because there was no way a minor could do that.
Turned out it was a good thing since Run 5 closed down a few issues later.
My dad set out for Africa when he was 8, on his bike and with a backpack full of choco biscuits. He went as far as the corner of the street before his mum caught him.

Don't believe the memes, people are just as normie here than anywhere else. Even if your nearest neighbour lives kilometer away from you, they'll try to get to know you

He's 19
Its this guy
desuarchive.org/int/search/username/Depressed mutt/

I'm Canadian, I'm in Dordogne for the holidays.

How is Banlieue?
i heard it is fill with vibrant african communities

Then why do they say that Finnish are socials retard in 4channel

Its not me dude

>19
Ah, he IS a genuine retard then. Age bête ends around 17.

>Lives in one of the better European countries
>Aww shit save me from this shithole please
What did he mean by this?

Shut the fuck up dude, I hate old farts like you, you are a fucking papi its time to leave internet le vieux maintenant

We need more aLgerians please come here

Yeah its not you, just a guy complaining about the same stuff in the exact same way, that doesnt want to see french flags because he's been asshurt yesterday when the other guy ravaged his anus. Just a coincidence

I dont want to interract with french people. Please leave my thread

Why, are you gonna cry?

No, I am tired of your mentality, and I try not to interract with any of you to preserve my sanity

>its time to leave internet le vieux maintenant
I *built* the Internet (along with quite a many people, admittedly). Before you were even born.
Make something of your own, when I was a kid I didn't hang around old people (who were playing pétanque, in those days).

I explained in though he is 19, not 14, it is worrying.

You are old and yet you talk to me like a retard. Why cant you be kind and respectueux

you live in one of the most developed countries of the world, why do you complain?

Yeah you've got a problem with my "mentality" and you fear for your "sanity". Sure. This IS the problem. Not these posts you've made nearly everyday. Take a look at them everyone.

I'll never leave you alone. You are easy to identify no matter how you try to lie about it. As long as you keep being a little bitch on this board I guarantee you I'll be in these threads to remind everyone who they are speaking with

I'm only in my 40s so it's "force de l'age" you little prick
And I don't respect you because you're not respectable. Change your ways and act like a man, and it will be different.

You have problem dude. I dont know why you are so mad at me I did nothing wrong
Have a sexual intercourse

You are 40 yo but you are a fucking retard.

I already spoke with him in the past (assuming he is the one who namefag'd as "Depressed Mutt"). I told him to leave or at least take a break from this website but he didn't listen.

I have a problem indeed. Problems with weaklings like you. Had you remain anonymous you would have been fine, but you wanted the attention. Congrats, you have it

>You are 40 yo but you are a fucking retard

Well then all the more reason to do something better than the Internet, it will be easy if you are smarter than us. You can do that from Finland or the US if you like.

jvc ?

He's been here a while. We all started by trying to help him but he's frankly stupid, never listens, and is always back for more of his whiny rambling. I'm fed up with this kid

I took a break of 2 weeks, but dude I have no social interraction if I dont have 4channel

I don't need your attention

I am not " smart "

I used to browse JVC yeah

No you are the one who started called me a moor.

>I am not " smart "
Yeah we kinda noticed...

Yes you actually can you dumb nigger

je tai reconnue grace au sticker

Post your face, i want to see what you look like. You must be a disgusting creature

I'm a gorgeous young maiden.

tu traines souvent sur le 18-25 ?

stop stalking me please

>I suffer in Europe

jetais avant sur jvc
mais la censure est trop chiante
et j'en ai marre de me faire sauter mon compte pour des propos meme pas haineux
la flemme de refaire des comptes,c'est trop long et complique

exactement pareil. J'ai commencé à trainer sur JVC vers 2013 ave le 15-18. je me marrais tous les jours mais depuis quelques années trop, de censures, tout le temps des trucs politiques ect...

>I make the same thread everyday
>I use a name to make myself stand out and so that people know it's ME they are talking to
>I d-don't need your attention
You so desperatly crave it it's not even funny.

>I have no social interraction if I dont have 4channel
Yeah maybe that's part of the problem and why we're telling you to get the fuck out you dumb incel

>I suffer in the first world

Attached: oh no no no.png (605x381, 187K)

You dont care about me, you just want to make fun of me, you make fun of disabled people because you are a subhuman frenchoid, your soul is full of sins

Shut up

You're right I don't care about you anymore, as I've seen over the months all the uglyness you are inside.

Im not a bad person , every thread you call me a moortuguese you fucking retard , of course I will start hating you

This is what I think of 99% of posters in the Norwegian general, most of which seem to be zoomers that started browsing the site fairly recently.

This, little ungrateful faggots don't have any idea of how it is to live in a real shithole. If any of these french or english fuckers would live here like a regular person for a month, they would be eating their own shit and grunting their national anthem in 1 week, beging to be brought back to their homes.

Attached: 1416117218482.gif (615x413, 1.97M)

I know a couple people who say they want to move to France because it's better. Why don't you move out of Paris

>Im not a bad person
>cue in inane /r9kpol/ rambling

He doesn't know what a trip is, can't have been here for more than 2 years at most

I just watched the Tour de France last week, it looked fucking beautiful to me.

but you said you cared about me, Im sure you like me at least a little

Attached: 1519175498274.png (254x274, 76K)

I tried to help, like many did, only to find out that you never listen to any advice and still continue on your little bitch ramblings instead of improving your life. Get a clue and have sex

you did say you care about me.
Also I listen to your advices you know. its just that im so bored that Jow Forums is my only source of divertissement.

Attached: 1494749779343.jpg (213x255, 8K)

We lost early because of you

Ok I'm coming ;)

VOTE HENRY DE LESQUEN

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)