Bay area sperg stuff

What is there to do for a sperg like me in the bay area? I will be staying in San Francisco for a few days soon and I have absolutely no idea what to do, besides the obvious tourist stuff.

Are there any bay area anons on this board?

Attached: sf.jpg (2048x1200, 926K)

Go back to czechia gypsy.
Don't ruin the USA

I bet I'm whiter than you filthy kike

the computer history museum down in cupertino or wherever is really interesting if you're into tech. however actually getting there from SF will be annoying if you don't have a car, though i guess public transport and/or uber would work.

based

The Gilroy Garlic Festival ends tomorrow so you won't be able to go to that.

Also I dunno if you'll have enough time for a background check, but you might be able to setup tours of the old Hendy Ironworks (now part of Northrop Grumman's Sunnyvale plant) and the Lawrence-Livermore Nat'l Lab (where we test nuclear weapons components). Failing that you could just stand outside, there's plenty of other things to see in Sunnyvale and Tracy. The latter especially since it's close enough to gun ranges that you can probably at least ask to rent a gun at. The Intel Museum is cool too and I recommend it, same for the Hiller Aviation Museum and Computer History Museum.

If you want to take a ferry you can also check out Vallejo, which like Gilroy has one of the few 24/7 Walmarts in the Bay Area. There's also a chance you could see the former Hughes Mining Barge, which is where we put the K-129 and built the Sea Shadow. It could also be parked in Martinez which is reachable by train. Santa Rosa and Petaluma are nice too, you can still see all the fire damaged neighborhoods in the northern part near the airport train station.

Bodega Bay is hard to get to but is nicer than Pacifica and Half Moon Bay. Santa Cruz is ok too but good luck getting there, everyone floods there during the weekends due to the heat.

Attached: 1564122136688.jpg (1200x800, 579K)

Also, I hope you like cars and are renting one because the Bay Area has lots of them. Unless you're in SF or SJ, you're going to be doing a lot of mass transit transfers. Even then SF's network is mostly based around the north/east bay while SJ trains run all the way to Sacramento without transfers.

Attached: 2 IMG_2032.jpg (1200x800, 517K)

It’s a Spic infested shithole

This is what the Bay Area is to most people. You can visit all the Mexicans at any Home Depot, right next to the Lucky's where all the old people get their canned food from.

Attached: IMG_1967 2.jpg (1200x800, 580K)

Great weather though.

Attached: IMG_1862.jpg (4272x2848, 2.86M)

That sounds cool, I'll definitely save that

I'll be there from 14th until 18th August, so probably not enough time. Going to a gun range sounds like fun though

We will have car for the first part of the trip, but in the SF where I will be alone I will only have public transport

Is it that bad?

You could also check out Fioli or SLAC (Stanford Linear Accelerator) if you're into that. If you actually go into Palo Alto you'd quickly notice that all the Muslims are white and wealthy and get to sit on the white side of 101 while spics got shoved into the brown side that was a landfill before Ikea and Facebook came in. If you want to see the future of the Bay Area go to the end of the Dumbarton lead, where the Dumbarton rail bridge used to be. It's much nicer now (no homeless people) since FB's HQ is right across the street but the area is still filled with brown people, unlike the inland areas around all the satellite dishes and control stations where you can sometimes find someone wearing a burka. Also Muslims, like any other white American, do not take mass transit because we consider it dirty. Mass transit is for brown people just like any other type of construction job. You can see this in action if you check out where the Dumbarton tracks hit the mainline under Woodside Rd (adjacent several used car and dirtbike dealers), compared to where Woodside Rd meets 280 where all the Brits and Pakis have their equestrian stuff.

I find this cultural aspect amusing and interesting.

Ditto for the strip club across the street from the Lambo dealer in Menlo Park. That's just fucking funny. And yes, both are open to tourists. You only need a photo ID to use the club and you only need a $10k credit card to rent a Lambo for a few hours.

Attached: IMG_1743.jpg (4272x2848, 3.71M)

>Is it that bad?
Why would you believe Jow Forums shitposts from butthurt racists?

>Is it that bad?

San Jose was California's first capital under the Spanish, whose population in the area was concentrated between their Mission and the original Spanish port in Monterrey. Santa Clara was 2/3rds Mexican until about 2000 when it became only half Mexican due to white people and flips flowing in for tech jobs. Anyway, if you want to see this the original Mission is near the GM Fremont/NUMMI/Tesla plant. It only gets more brown the further south you go, Watsonville and Salinas are almost completely hispanic. Great car scene though, due to the racetrack. Same can be said of Napa due to all the wineries. San Francisco and Oakland have more white people but also have more blacks as a result.

Also, if you want to go for a drive you can see the former Russian military base at Fort Ross. Not much else is there though, and it's a pain to get to. It's something you'd pair with a trip to Bodega Bay.

Attached: IMG_2007.jpg (4272x2848, 3.81M)

Wow, I didn't even know about SLAC, I've been to CERN and I loved it so that's definitely going on the list

I've read that having car in SF sucks because of the traffic jams so public transport is better, which is why I didn't rent a car there, I hope I'm not the only white guy in a pack of spics in public transport there lol

Because I'm racist myself

Not really. The Bay Area in general is more Chink, Gook, Flip and Poo in Loo infested nowadays.

>Because I'm racist myself

Attached: B4308A04-168C-44ED-ABB9-A80E93DE9767.png (229x218, 8K)

>Chinks
>California

Where? I've never heard of Asians living there.

>I've read that having car in SF sucks because of the traffic jams so public transport is better, which is why I didn't rent a car there, I hope I'm not the only white guy in a pack of spics in public transport there lol

That's true but the mass transit sucks as well. When you try using it you'll quickly figure out that everything is bifurcated between San Francisco, Oakland and San Jose. Getting between those places requires either packing onto a BART train or shelling out $20 for a commuter train ride. Also, SF lacks any direct rail connection to Sacramento so you'd have to transfer at Richmond if you want to go east. Going north, only SF and Oakland have ferry terminals.

In general you want to avoid driving across bridges, if you must do it then do it after 9pm or before 4am. Same for going into the tri-valley which is accessible only through mountain passes; BART will take you as far as Antioch and Pleasanton but if you want to go to Stockton or Sacramento you have to take a train out of SJ or Oakland.

Also, as a rule of thumb closer to the bay = more poverty. All the rich people live back near 280 and 580, the crazy (read: dangerous) homeless people are shoved onto Pier 80, East Embarcadero St, Verona and RWC's port.

Attached: IMG_1836.jpg (4272x2848, 3.64M)

Only inside a 415 area code. Chinese all clump together for the same reasons blacks, Mexicans/Flips/Irish/Germans/Quebecois and Brits/Anglo Canadians/Pakis do.

Attached: 2 IMG_1906.jpg (1200x800, 557K)

San Jose is more Asian than Spic nowadays. So is most of Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, Fremont, Union City, etc.

You ain't going to the right part of SJ then. It's 110% beaners when you get out of the white people areas. You're mistaken because Flips can pass as both.

Attached: 2 IMG_1669.jpg (1200x800, 663K)

A lot of East SJ outside of the immediate Story/King area is Vietnamese. West of 85, its nearly all gook. The only really white area of SJ is like Willow Glen.

Human poop all over. Also it's going to be colder than you would expect.

Well I can't afford a car for myself anyway, Czechia is quite poor country compared to US so hopefully it won't be as bad in public transport

Yeah I figured, before that I'll be going to Vegas and Death Valley where I expect 45 degrees celsius, but in SF I expect 20 (in freedom units, that's 113 and 68)

A large amount of them are catholic so who cares?

pic unrelated but I wanted to post it anyway

Attached: hail-china-lasang-chowfan-daw-anus-ng-china-eh-2636406.png (500x625, 130K)

All the ex-russians that live here all seem to think Czechoslovakia is the richest part of the Warsaw Pact. Moreso than East Germany, they wanted to be assigned work in your country.

The reddit headquarters is in SF. You should visit them. Also, fuck San Francisco. You should have went to San Diego and Los Angeles instead.

I can confirm that Coronado Bay > SF Bay. Way better train service too.

Attached: 2 IMG_1681.jpg (1200x800, 632K)

Gooks are fine

Yeah but still, compared to US, it's shit. Average salary is around $16k USD

I'll be going to both too, I'm flying out on Monday and returning in 3 weeks so plenty of time to travel, our itinerary is roughly 3000 miles (San Francisco -> Las Vegas -> San Diego -> Los Angeles + national parks in the vicinity), but my flight out is from SFO on 18th and we are returning to SF on 14th so I'm stuck there

>San Francisco -> Las Vegas -> San Diego -> Los Angeles + national parks in the vicinity
Oh. Well in that case, have fun. Are you taking flights between cities or driving?

Driving because of the national parks, desu that's the main focus of the trip lol, we are staying one night in Vegas and LA, but like 3 in Yosemite

>4 days alone in SF

Lambo rental obviously. If you're going to be crusing up and down the peninsula and north bay to look at things you might as well do it in a cool looking car.

Attached: 2 IMG_1699.jpg (1200x800, 628K)

user in said you need a 10k credit card for that though, I have only 2k credit card because /europoor/

corvette rental then

>What is there to do for a sperg like me in the bay area?
Idk, Go to muir woods

>Are there any bay area anons on this board?
Me
Can confirm
t. Spic
>Is it that bad?
Yes, my people are a plague

Has anyone mentioned pier 39 or Fishermans Wharf? Btw I made a similar trip a few months back but just San Fran, Yosemite and Kings Canyon/Sequoia. Parks.

Attached: 20190510_170131_HDR.jpg (1836x1836, 1.52M)

There is nothing interesting about pier 39

Did you experience anything I should be wary of? like places to avoid, things not to do, etc

Not specifically as I was only in the city for two days just kind of winging it, it was my first time there and I really enjoyed it. You will feel at home in Yosemite though as it was probably close to 50% euro when I was there. Are you staying in a lodge there?

not him but don't hang out in mission bay (the southernmost piers south of the caltrain station) after dark unless you're ready to deal with the mentally disabled homeless people who sleep on the sidewalks there. I think this area has the most interesting stuff to look at though, it's all industrial or vacant industrial.

Nice... nope, so far we are planning to buy a tent in Walmart and just camp somewhere in Yosemite, as I said we are europoors so very low budget

Definitely not ready for that, thanks for the tip

>there’s too many chinamen, spics injuns and catholic irishmen in California

t. midwestern transplant

Attached: DD077E73-76A3-42D5-B93B-41B57C1C1D38.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

Why would you go to California to be in cities? All those cities are horrendous. Get out of the city and go to Yosemite or Lake Tahoe or Death Valley or Grand Canyon or something, anything. The cities are overpriced as fuck ($10 for a toast with egg) and full of degenerates and homeless.

I'm planning to do that, out of 20 days I will spend ~14 in nature and 6 in cities

Why would you go there? Are you gay?

Since I am OP, I am automatically a faggot
But no, I am not gay

Are you trying to get a job in tech?

b8

I'm working as a software developer for air traffic control right now so I guess so

and you know what? Almost all of them are romanists. Everything in CA is run by the church.