Itt: the most disgusting language

Korean has to be the most disgusting language to listen to.
It sounds the closest to verbal diarrhea, which makes even Chinese sound heaven.

youtube.com/watch?v=YYyXRuDSx-E

Attached: titlepage.jpg (1071x1613, 535K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U7-OMfEqON8
youtu.be/oWLq88RwQ1w
youtube.com/watch?v=BAMM8Ajj9yA
youtube.com/watch?v=sNMxkbuRlJE
youtu.be/uwR2kVOcwNI?t=1236
youtu.be/OgtcZOQ_xj8
youtu.be/KUn6Zlo3LjU
youtu.be/Aks-xg2dnrQ
youtu.be/78FgFp1Gi9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Korean and Mandarin sound quite comfy desu. The most disgusting ones have to be Spanish or Portuguese

Well I guess you're an authority on disgusting languages.

For me, it's still Chinese. Walking through campus and hearing all these shrill harsh Gook noises feels like it is shredding my ears

Mandarin is like cockroach in noise form

The worst language is a Taiwanese Chink language

literally Ding Dong Ping Pong

youtube.com/watch?v=U7-OMfEqON8

not even close, korean only makes you cringe.
listening to chinese physically hurts my head

Vietnamese is literally like a bunch of cats fighting. Absolutely terrible.

youtu.be/oWLq88RwQ1w

Ask your shitty old denno who is literally old like raisin why Korean sounds disgusting to you.

Please dont insult your mongoloid brother like that

Spanish or Portuguese are cool. Chinese sounds okay to my ears only when young women are speaking.
Korean is guro-level annoyance no matter men or women.

I'm not trying to insult anyone. Just stating the facts.

sounds exactly bug insectoid language

It sounds ok imo. Chinesen Thai and Vietnamese are worse.

It's the best of the Asian languages. Korea is the new Japan get over it.

Japanese sounds like cute aspy autist while Korean sounds hardy retard.

hearken the most subhuman sounding "asian" language, makassaran dialect (0:00-0:40)
youtube.com/watch?v=sNMxkbuRlJE
literally africans with down syndrome

Why does Japanese sound so soft and nice compared to other chink languages?

Attached: 1551395582788.png (128x128, 29K)

It's impossible to listen to this language for more than a second. Sounds mixing puke in the mouth desu.

korean>japanese

*prepares popcorn*

youre indonesian...

sounds average nig language. Korean takes the cake as the ugliest.

what do you think of the thai language?

first 40 seconds sounds completely different from indonesian language.
>lapalakaka lapakaliki kopalang palang prrakakalkaki rutta
cant even understand shit

It okay desu. Nothing disgusts human beings more than when being forced to listen to Korean language.

are you an actual japanese tho?

stfu zainichi

probably half chinese/filipino half japanese, abused by other japanese

arent zainichis korean? i dont get you

I think it's khmer

I agree, Korean is probably the most interesting sounding language out of all the East Asian languages. Japanese sounds better than Chinese but I'd be lying if I pretended that Chinese sounds as bad as the hyperbole on this thread makes it out to be.

Pretty homey to me desu.

You zainichi need to leave Japan

Zainichi means diaspora

> that flag
> talking about disgusting languages

Attached: nocountry_l.jpg (320x240, 20K)

Zainichi means the Korean diaspora in Japan specifically though, even if the word doesn't explicitly mean it.

Korean is the most disgusting sonding language of the world, no need to even argue. I turn the switch off whenever Korean speaking its insectoid language on tv.

homey as bug hive

literally no different than japanese

i did expect some kind of a cing ciang ciong remix, but not a Nightcore

Attached: 1519137393660.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

You are hearing-challenged then. Japanese is pure audio kino. Korean is a cheap knock-off.

How has no one mentioned Arabic? It doesn't help that they can't stop yelling while having a simple conversation.
Also why does Asia as a whole have the most disgusting languages? Why do they all insist on yelling when speaking their disgusting languages.

Attached: 1559378073609.jpg (720x724, 29K)

the only thing different is that japanese women speak like they have a vibrator inside their pussy and are close to climax

because Japansese aside, all Asians are bug insectoid, so they speak insect language. Korean sounds disgusting the most.

You just described JAV. Watch this movie. Mifune's baritone voice is reall appealing, which will change your mindset about Japanese.

20:36
youtu.be/uwR2kVOcwNI?t=1236

Not JAV, but any tv news also
youtu.be/OgtcZOQ_xj8

Sounds comfy. Those TV announcers are trained to speak Japanese in the most decent way. You are the problem if it sounds JAV.

ARR SOUND SAME

Japanese are Honorary Aryan even by Hitler's standards. This perfectly explains why only Japanese speaks a soulful language. Japanese are not Asian after all.

The Chinese were honorary Aryans too due to their cooperation prior to the Sino-Japanese War. 'Honorary Aryans' is just a diplomatic strategy to justify Germany allying with the orientals.

For an Asian language, Korean sounds good. It's one of the few decent-sounding Asian languages. I prefer it to Japanese. Japanese has better flow and sounds a bit smoother, but after a while it sounds very repetitive, especially in music. Japanese only has like 100 total syllables while Korean has a couple thousand if I remember reading correctly.

t. Zhang
Chinks will never be considered honorary by any countries. Only Japanese.

it sounds like an angry Chinese person after having a concussion

Korean language has only 1 syllable judging by videos on youtube. It just repeats puking in the mouth.

Japanese has more phonetic ambiguity than any of the languages listed in this thread.

You misspelled Korean. Japanese has infinite phonetic variety, which is why Japanese is the most popular 2nd language to learn.

>Japanese has infinite phonetic variety

You can stop pretending to be Japanese now.

not a fan of heavy tonal languages in general

>most popular second language to learn
what are:
english
french
spanish

because way more people speak those as second languages.

Vietnamese is just absurdly ugly. I thought I was listening to a clip of two people shouting the first time I listened to it but it turns out the language just sounds like loud clangs by design.

Because most of them are tonal which makes them have awkward changes in volume already and Asian people have a habit of trying to talk to each other from across the house.

my gf is korean, should i bother learning? it wouldn't impress her but her parents would probably cum in their pants. can i even learn it properly? what practical use does it serve?

Portuguese sounds like a Spaniard trying to speak Spanish whilst sucking cock

Based

Japanese sounds really melody-like and sing-song in a good way, but Chinese is cool too. I don't like Spanish either

spanish sounds line poverty and it sickens me

japanese are very cool too mate

Korean webtoons

A thread died for this.

Can't tell the difference between this and Japanese lmaooo chinese would probably sound the same if they didn't constantly raise and lower their tones, all east asians are one people

sub 50 iq detected.
>i m too retarded to understand how the language works so its bug language reee
git gud faggots

shine aho

press F to pay respects to Koryo

r/LearnJapanese is the most subscribed languaged-related subreddit.
Japanese is the 2nd most popular, if not the most popular, language to learn, with the only exception of English.

>r/LearnJapanese is the most subscribed languaged-related subreddit.
Of course you'd know that, Davido-kun.

>using reddit as an indicator

You're retarded.

Learning Korean will give you serious brain damage. Learn Japanese instead, which will give you all intelligence.

I have nothing against Viet language. Korean is way worse. It's a pure abomination to listen to.

>Japanese is the most popular 2nd language to learn
Look this moron thinking that Japanese is the most popular language lmao

Stay out of the computer and at least visit another country other than galapagos jap land. You will see how many people call you a Chink rather than superior Jomon.

>her parents would probably cum in their pants
Based.

I found that Japanese has many derived words from Portuguese.
This is because Japan was subject to Portgual influences first, prior to Anglo influences.

>Learning Korean will give you serious brain damage.
But you didn't learn Korean. Why do you also got damaged on your brain and spamming jomon thread all day long? Is that because you tried to learn Korean but your sealand shitty incest radioactive brain was too low iq to write Hangul so your brain got damaged?

I think Teochow, Hokkien, and Hainanese all sound funny.
youtu.be/KUn6Zlo3LjU

Calm down gook. Your language is just irrelevant and nobody is interested in. Simple as.

r/LearnJapanese/ 175k Members
r/Korean/ 50.2k Members

Korean sounds fine, generally. Seems that you're just blinded by your obsession with Korea.

>180k of reddit weaboos learning Japanese so Japanese is the most popular 2nd language!
>implying that Japanese is most popular among the English, French, Spanish
Have you ever been to another country? The world isn't happening in the monitor.

Attached: URrlNZ2.jpg (1440x810, 171K)

>Japanese has infinite phonetic variety
youtu.be/Aks-xg2dnrQ
Herro

Gooks can't cope with truth and facts. Japanese is the most popular by a mile.

r/LearnJapanese 175k Members
r/French 76.7k Members
r/Spanish 68.3k Members
r/Korean 50.2k Members
r/ChineseLanguage 49.5k Members

>this guy really thinks that amount of reddit subscribers shows that Japanese is the most popular language among all the other language

No one will speak your shitty language in foreign countries you fucking moron. Get out of your shitty 1m^2 basement and get a life, take a look at the world. Westerners won't even able to find differences between you and Chinese. So stop shitposting about Jomon and all these fucking nonsense.

Attached: bkWcCQw.jpg (1440x810, 207K)

>T-t-they are all weebs, so no counts!
>L-lmao r-r-reddit as a indicator!

Damn, gook coping so hard.

r/French 76.7k Members
r/Spanish 68.3k Members
r/Korean 50.2k Members

Do you really think that Japanese is more popular than English as a second language???? What a sad galapagos sealand monkey you are.. Maybe radiation already burnt your brain cels.. Poor Japanese guy somehow got into nationalism after two nukes and fukushima, thinks that every Japanese thing is superior..

Attached: 8eafb5ccec4255b7e40287fc69bca2050b1c10378b29edf1e389c423ee5239e144f8235b64ce8edaf898b1c1d0151c4d5da8 (600x400, 557K)

The sound of Korean sounds dirty to Japanese. Especially in the case of Japanese, the fact that the last sound of a sentence is "da" is mostly rude expression.

Have you ever heard Vietnamese, Chinese, or Thai?
Absolutely disgusting

Keep coping gook.

r/German 91.0k Members
r/French 76.7k Members
r/Spanish 68.3k Members
r/Korean 50.2k Members
r/Russian 49.8k Members
r/learn_arabic 16.4k Members

Chinese is the best language when I wwnt to hear comedy
youtu.be/78FgFp1Gi9I

You are not included in Japanese.

Japanese are Asian.
You're a prostitute for whites, you're right, you're neither Japanese nor Asian.

Whats with every korean sentence ending with me da?

I'm Viet and I find all language ugly, except the Russian language, listen to it makes you want to drink vodka and fight bear.

I do not think Vietnamese is dirty.
However, I am a little scared to remember "Deer Hunter" when I hear Vietnamese.

It's actually nida but under some circumstance it might sounds like me da to foreigners. Nida is similar to desu in Japanese.

The street is dirty, that for sure. Because of the chaotic traffic, but most of us live in western house, like everybody does.
I never watched any Vietnam war films so I don't know.