I'm eating buckwheat porridge with beans. And what did you have for dinner guys?

I'm eating buckwheat porridge with beans. And what did you have for dinner guys?

Attached: IMG_20190726_202121.jpg (3120x2594, 1.86M)

Shut up fucking jew. Too bad Hitler didn't gas all of you. And my name isn't Igor btw :)

Grilled some burgers, sausages and halloumi on the bbq with some friends

Looks incredibly bland. Does it have any spices at least? As for me, I haven't had dinner yet, but I'll be having tacos tonight.

>And what did you have for dinner guys?

Today i ate Subway sandwich for a dinner to be honest, so nothing special. But 6 days ago i ate very tasty medium-rare t-bone

Attached: 20190720_183016.jpg (4032x2268, 2.72M)

Cool
Ate a piece of steak (not American though), some rice and salad with it
Isn't that too less for dinner though?

BUCKWHEAT ASS NIGGA ITS GON' BE OTAY

>with some friends

>having friends

Fried egg sandwich for breakfast. With black coffee and a banana.

Leftover vegetarian chili for lunch.

Tonight I'm planning to have butter chicken and green salad. I'm not sure though, I've already started drinking and if I'm too drunk to cook later I might just have more chili.

Salad and bread

Well I don't like spices, salt and sugar so I don't add them to my food

... and now you understand why it is called "t-bone". You are Ukrainian, so you probably never heard of it. Ukrainian workers in Poland are utterly shocked when they hear that literally every family in Poland (including poorest ones) has daily access to pork tinderloin and ham in refrigerator. So high quality beef must be higher form of abstraction for you, guys.

Attached: 20190720_191316.jpg (4032x2268, 2.78M)

Yeah sometimes I also like to cook steaks. Just yesterday had one. It's okay because then I'll drink some tea with halva.

To each their own, I guess.

What the fuck is an American steak?

I wouldn't feed my dog with what an average Ukrainian eats in Ukraine, to be honest

>I wouldn't feed my dog with what an average Ukrainian eats in Ukraine, to be honest

Well, i could feed my dog with it, but my dog wouldn't eat it.

İ haven't eaten yet. İs probably going to be something shitty because my family took the food with them to eat at my grandparents house and İ have to "cook" myself something

Ukrainians and Russians are as poor and dehumanized as Poles would be if we still had 3 million Jews in the country

How old are you?

Uhm...next question

These beans look like boiled ticks. Bon appetit.

Attached: Rhipicephalus_sanguineus07.jpg (500x297, 64K)

I'm having tacos too.

We'll all be eating insects eventually, and it will happen in third world countries like Poland before it happens here.

Daily reminder that Ukrainians consider "salo" (pork fatback) as their national delicacy. It is being idolized in their country as a high-level food. Meanwhile in Poland, and i guess in other civilized countries where pork is as cheap as water, a pork fatback is not even being considered as a meat. It is just a trash from pigs body - that's how our butchers see it. Most of them remove it from a pig and throw it to trashbin because selling it on Polish market doesn't bring any revenue, as 1 kg of pork fatback costs here around 5 zł (around 1 euro). For comparison, a pork tinderloin costs here 20 zł / kg (5 euro). Ukrainians love fatback so much because it contains insane amounts of calories, so Ukrainian bodies can survive on 1 kg (worth 1 euro) of fatback for a week.

I know this all from my friend from workplace who is Ukrainian

Attached: ukraine.jpg (980x589, 176K)

>and it will happen in third world countries like Poland before it happens here.

Canada is already a third world country in comparison with Poland but you probably still live in the past, like 3 decades ago. World changes faster than your mind.

Ukraine must be poor so Israel was rich. It is zero sum game.

Attached: kj.jpg (970x542, 345K)

Isn't meat already a luxury in Canada lmao. I have seen multiple canadian user's on Jow Forums asking where to get their protein from because they can't afford meat.

My dinner at work was two sandviches and cherry tomatoes.
Just finished four McD double cheeseburgers and berliner, now I'm sipping alcoholic mead, probably gonna have gin-tonic too.

Breakfast was some rye bread and a skyr.
Lunch was Caesar salad, strawberry ice cream, and two little flaky minced meat pies from Lidl.
Dinner was more of that self-baked bread with metwurst and cheese, and a skyr.

I baked too much bread, and it isn't even very good. I should've let it rise much longer, it's pretty dense. It's like 80% wheat, 20% rye, with just a tiny bit of oil.

>It is being idolized in their country as a high-level food.
Literally nobody idolize it. You're just retarded pshek. Just kys

Attached: 1564147414650.jpg (250x194, 7K)