What's so bad about climate change anyway. personally i think the earth could stand to be a few degrees warmer

what's so bad about climate change anyway. personally i think the earth could stand to be a few degrees warmer

Attached: 1561813049938.png (1266x1012, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OWXoRSIxyIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i don't like sweating

european boomers are dying as we speak

Food will cost significantly more. They already should cost more than the sticker price but the US government subsidies farms a lot.

no, this is too hot

20c is absolute max you would ever need

Desertification, less land due to rising sea levels

Apparently dutch people will drown. Personally I don't care, I could even host one or two as long as they're cute.

I love air pollution.
I love inhabitable place.
I love desert.
I love scenery lack of nature.
I love gas masks.
I love post-apocalyptic world.

"save the earth" gays, please don't disturb my dream coming true.

It's actually had an average of 10 degrees Celsius warmer at certain periods (this is when complex life existed). We are also in 10,000 years going to have another cyclical ice age. People just dont want flooding and natural disasters. Life wouldn't cease to exist though and due to the ice age cycle it would start reversing. Just after WW2 scientists feared global cooling.

>i think the earth could stand to be a few degrees warmer
no thanks

Kek, nordics are amusing.

Is that bad?

You would have more arable land.

Thing is the soil would be shit

>Just after WW2 scientists feared global cooling
I'm fed up with explaining the same stuff over and over so I'll just link a video that will save everyone's time
youtu.be/OWXoRSIxyIU
No human life wont end. Yes its still a huge issue

* uninhabitable

You realize 2 degrees warmer on average could make Greenland melt which would cause a raise of water level by 7 m. Global warming also causes irregular weather patterns which lead to sudden droughts, floods and/or wildfires which are net economic drains especially in areas unprepared for them. Furthermore, letting climate change occur is doomed to failure as reliance on non-sustainable energy sources like natural gaz and oil will lead our economies to not be ready when they become fully depleted or highly inflated, in comparison to preparing right now to use reusable energy sources like wind, solar energy or hydroelectricity. Last but not least, combating climate change generates jobs, greener cities, less traffic jam through usage of commuting and car-free transportation and cooler "heat-islands", a dangerous phenomenon affecting large cities like London and Paris.

for what purpose do you need more than 20

you get hot even if you're naked

> US government subsidies farms a lot.
Based, so as long as we continue to subsidize farms, food will stay cheap and we can stay full.

Agriculture all year round and not wearing useless winter clothes

if by soil you mean solid rock. even forgetting about the permafrost, we don't even have soil in the canadian north. its fucking rock.

Yeah if you like paying more taxes. Even in Canada we are having bad harvests of potatoes etc.

Based fin
Hot weather sucks

Its below core and skin temp. When its skin temp it's really comfortable. Plus seasons exist so if it's a max of 20 you still have shitty winters.

Just process your immigrants into soil it's what we will do.

>34-37C
>comfortable
?
????