Why have you not converted to Islam yet, user? It's the only way to save Europe you know

Why have you not converted to Islam yet, user? It's the only way to save Europe you know.

Attached: 1564160609828.jpg (1224x1137, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marian_apparition
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I got tired of caring about religion tbqh.

Im already a muslim akhi

>converted
You used the wrong term. You return to Islam

How to all non-Catholics explain the many many apparitions and miracles given to the Catholic church, and the scarcity given to other religions?

Catholic Church has many Marian apparition, Eucharistic miracles, bleeding statues, stigmata, visions, etc. Islam has zero Mohammad apparition. That for me settles it.

>muh muhammed has never done something special
well there are 1.5 billion muslims user

Number of Muslims doesn't say much, there are also many Catholics.

But Catholic have many miracles, and Islam have only few, including zero Mohammad apparition.

Where is your proof for these miracles?

It ruins everything it touches, you guys suck the joy out of everything

well almost every "chatolic miracle" has an islamic version based retardo, both are abrahamic religions

Countless witness testimonies, often shared. Which is much more than any other religion have. For Eucharistic miracles etc they will test to show it really is a heart tissue.

>every "chatolic miracle" has an islamic version
No it doesn't. There's no Islam version of Our Lady of Fatima. There's no Islam version of any of these:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marian_apparition

>both are abrahamic religions
Not meaningful.

At this point we might as well

I dont agree with
>suicide bombers
>ISIS
>sunni vs shiita shitstorm
>beheadings
>honor killing
>seeling 10 years olds to rich old men who "marry" them
>circumisation (doesnt matter if its male or female version, if god didnt want is to have flappy parts, why did gave them us in the first place)
>outlawing drawings
>replacing actual laws with sharia law which wasnt changed in centuries and therefore is COMPLETELY OUTDATED
>moral police telling me how i should live my life
>not allowing letting my wife / daughter to go to mall to buy me food unless i am okay with them being kidnapped and raped because they dont have male guard

Also the whole part about praying 5 fucking times per day and cluttering nice looking cities with minarets where some crazy hobo yells 5 times per day very very loud "music". Fuck islam and everything it stands for, especially the form which rapefugees bring with them from middle east. Also naming your first son the same name as the prophet is beyond retarded.

IF IS THE ISLAM SO GREAT, WHY DONT YOU STAY IN YOUR ISLAMISTIC SHITHOLES?

Attached: 1561212765135.jpg (2048x1331, 253K)

>IF IS THE ISLAM SO GREAT, WHY DONT YOU STAY IN YOUR ISLAMISTIC SHITHOLES?

Allah calls upon us to spread the prophet's word.

Because I don't want to save Eur*pe, I want it to die.

Yeah, in this part the islam reigns superior over christianity. Its designed in a way that old rich men can buy like 20 wives which leaves another 20 young sexually frustrated males and it gives them reason go to war or at least assimilate themselves as cancer cells in different places.

May i ask why?

I bear witness that there is no god but allah and that Muhammad is his messenger

quads confirm best post ITT

Attached: 5.jpg (3744x2104, 3.13M)

I left it and don't think of going back

Because it's a satanic continent that always cause troubles and start wars on each other.

We havent made actual war in 70 years now though... Dont you mistake europe with usa?

This is only based if you converted to Tengriism, if not its cringe

God has abandoned us. Religion won't save us, let alone Islam.
Also, I remember there being a Karl Marx edit of this. Anyone have it?

Just wait till our shithole gets ghettofied even more, there will guarantee be a civil war.

>God has abandoned us
It's time to shut the fuck up.

Attached: 8389-22284-2484.png (112x112, 16K)

>convert and save yourself
>...from more conflict with us

allah merdone

HE CAST US OUT OF EDEN
IT'S NOT FAIR

Attached: 1545447386901.jpg (849x694, 148K)

Civil war isnt actual war. And its mostly self contained conflict where the "democratically" voted goverment is removed by force, usually as indirect result of dirty practices of elite.

No need to get depressed about such little issue. Chances are high if you dont live right in the capital city you will only read about it in news and watch leaked gore videos.

>circumisation (doesnt matter if its male or female version, if god didnt want is to have flappy parts, why did gave them us in the first place)
Based.
Sadly rabbis answered that with "like gemstones or wheat some things were made by God so they would be improved by mankind" and people buy into it

Attached: rope.png (600x842, 142K)

Were you born in the israel or are you oldfag who moved there?

cant wait to genocide sl*V(e) subhumans

everyone who follows a religion is brain dead, specially m*slims

The reason europe doesn't have war is because of it is made up of democracies with borders based on ethnic groups. That last war Europe had was because of ethnic boundaries (Yugoslavia). And now that every country in Europe is a democracy no one will vote for war. But when Europe was full of kings and queens, it was full of bloody wars.
Our region lacks both democracies and has the wrong borders. Which is why war continues to exist here. Only when those 2 factors change will peace not only exist, but become inevitable.

Does this mean shita and sunni will finally stop bombing and killing each other every other friday over some minor details in koran?

1. suicide bombers are good. i don't understand your problems with them. its war everything is allowed stop being a pussy subhuman, no wonder first hitler rolled through your nation + then soviets. afghans on the other hand defeated both soviets and americans.
2. isis is an american/israeli organization in order to justify a kurdish communist state (le heroic kurds meme)
3. same as protestant vs catholic.
4. beheadings are a good execution method. less painful and more effective than most execution methods. rather get beheaded than get hanged, possibly slowly choke to death.
5. if it bleeds you can fuck it. when a girl mensturates it means she is fertile and you can fuck her. all women seek for rich men so any women who gets a rich men when shes 10 should be considered lucky. by selling your daughter to a rich men you also secure your bloodline permanently but of course you'd rather raise a girl to get czech gangbanged, and die at the age of 35 from drug abuse and leave behind one old golden retriever. thats your heritage sl*v(e)
6. circumcision reduces health risks. do you clean your nose? perhaps you should keep your nose full of snot too after all if we evolved so perfectly then why do we blow our noses?
7. drawings are harmful for human beings. look at all incels, they became incels because they stare TVs and computer screens. women become whores bec ause they look at drawings of chads.
8. yeah lets take a look at "new and modern" laws. women go unpunished, murderers dont even serve a decade. its crap. medieval laws were better.
9. moral police won't tell you how to live unless you are a degenerate. i wish we had moral police here that would beat all the homeless druggies and put them in cages.
10. why do you want your wife to cheat on you and your daughter losing her virginity?
islamic countries immigrate much less than slav subhumans. its just our population is high (we dont have limp dicks bec ause of alcohol) it seems that way.

Attached: forbes_capture.png (782x491, 226K)

>isis is an american/israeli organization
Stopped reading right there. Take your fucking meds, you mentally ill turkey.

>suicide bombers are good
I will give you a pro tip as a european in warfare: if you send soldiers on suicide missions, you cant use them more than once. Its extremly inneficient. Ever thought simply about leaving the bombs and detonating them via timer or phone call? This was one of your bomber can bomb like 10 places before army finally catches them and execute. Thats like 1000% more effective.

Protestants and catholics stopped killing each other century ago.

Women are still people. Sure, maybe less logical, but still people.

The only thing circumisation does is lowering your enjoyement from sex.

If drawing are harmful, you should stop using internet, unless you are like rest of the religious fanatics: big hypocrite

There was no shia-sunni fight when Saudi and Iran had great relations
Let's start with sunnis. There was a cold war in the arab world with arab nationalists in the front. And they also where threatining both the monarchies and the islamists. So persecuted islamists fled to the monarchies. They both had a common enemy. Which is why Saudi Arabia embraced islamisim like no other country. It was also filled with them due to it hosting every arab country's islamists. Arab nationalism failed which lead to it slowly fading away while Islamism took over. Which meant Saudi Arabia had influence over sunni islamists.
Now the shia side. Iran was under a secular authoritarian monarchy. And when the revolution happened another government has risen from the ashes of the former. The monarchy was abolished and an islamic republic was put in it's place. Which is not surprising as many of the opposition were persecuted islamists.
Iran and Saudi were having their own cold war for hegemony of the region. And they both utilized all kinds of methods to demonize the other side. Including the religious difference.
When I grew up there was a lot of anti-Iranian propaganda. But the men that lived in the 70s didn't grow up with that or care about such religious differences. I didn't grow up with anti-turkish propaganda. But now I am seeing a generation of kids growing up with it. Stuff that has to do with Turkey and even it's history. For example growing up the Ottoman empire seemed really cool to me. But now for an entire generation the Ottoman emprie is an evil empire that oppressed our ancestors.
Turkey is sunni muslim with islamists leadership but this doesn't matter because of where they stand in the current cold war.
It is all about geo-politics and propaganda.
Keep in mind that islamisim is dying now. Just like communism died with he Soviet union and that was an end to a cold war, islamisim died with ISIS and the thus it will not play role in the next stage of the cold war.

Attached: 1548422744247.jpg (654x324, 44K)

>islamisim is dying now
It cant die fast enough. Until then please keep all muslims in muslim countries :3

I don't want to mutilate my dick.

Based!

Not European but I never will.
Islam is barbaric and murderous devil worship like the heathen shit varg likes.

inshallah brothers

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Halal and Islampilled

Religion is cucked

And no amount of "muh degenercy" appeals can change my mind

But I did

Attached: pepe32.jpg (225x225, 20K)

i've honestly considered converting to a religion of some sort. as far as i can tell from the outside, as a man mormonism and islam wouldn't really be that bad. i'd go mormon first but even islam would get me laid and provide security. i believe in god so why not jsut pick one and go with it, right?

based

good boy.

It’s in my spanish blood.

Attached: 79EC1F67-6024-4E86-A09E-BD44A960901C.jpg (750x1013, 273K)

Born obviously but I'm one of the few who think it's an actual problem.
Most don't care or say "yeah it's bad but.. [social/ethical/religious] reason