Are American snack foods popular in other countries? Do you guys eat Doritos, Cheetos, Fritos, Tostitos, etc...

Are American snack foods popular in other countries? Do you guys eat Doritos, Cheetos, Fritos, Tostitos, etc? Which are your favorites if so?

Attached: chips.jpg (474x300, 49K)

Never heard about this.

most lays chips, yeah
we call them sabritas here, because it was a mexican brand that got sold to lays long time ago

Old El Paso, Doritos, Lays, Kettle Chips, all I can think of

Yes but personally I never buy any snacks.

Junkfood isn't popular here.

Spicy doritos = cooler ranch doritos > cheetos > normal doritos > funions > chex mix > bugles > fritos

none because yours not halal and according to my cousin, they're bland. it's like eating wood chips

I don't think I've ever seen a bag of doritos, we mostly eat local brands here
some of the more famous american chocolate bars like mars, snickers are popular. I think snickers tastes alright

Attached: megapussi.jpg (600x600, 121K)

No

Same thing here.

>sips

Attached: sips.jpg (250x229, 8K)

american choco taste and smells like puke

Actually, Pringles can be found here. But when it comes to American chips, I think that's the extent of it. I've been to some stores that carry more niche American sweets like Reese's Pieces and stuff like that, but generally speaking, it's just the typical chocolate bars. The rest's by local brands.

>not at megapussi!
i know youre gay

why buy a pringles can for $3 when I can get a McDouble and Fries with that price?

Do Americans have nachos covered in chocolate? I'd be surprsied if you didn't

Attached: smash.jpg (500x500, 154K)

We have a small American shelf in most supermarkets but it's expensive as fuck compared to our local wares

No what the fuck is wrong with you

Cheese and chocolate seem a weird combo

only lays and pringles but 2bh i don't eat snack food. we have our brand like San Carlo and others
the only snack food i may eat are chips (made with true potatoes)

I thought Nachos were Mexican chips, though cheese and chocolate is not a bad idea honestly

what's the russian equivalent of a cheeto?

A raw onion ring

>Do you guys eat Doritos, Cheetos, Fritos, Tostitos, etc?
yes to all those

what about takis

nah

zweifel chips ftw

yes

Please send

Attached: 3C92CA8F-2C24-43F1-BCC7-F445D8A1105F.png (411x578, 368K)

Not tostitos and fritos are sold under another name, but Doritos and Cheetos are sold here. So is Mountain Dew for instance. Difference being we have like 3/4 kinds at most when you have an entire section of just Doritos.

>Doritos, Cheetos
Yes
>Fritos, Tostitos
Never seen these