Hello

Hello,
how many left-handed persons are here?

t. left-handed

Attached: 20-Explanations-of-Little-Things-Youve-Always-Wondered-About-4-760x506.jpg (760x506, 32K)

Hi.

Yo

Left-handed are superiors

Here

Can we ambidextrous post here too?

imagine being a right handed npc

I'm curious, do you guys use left handed mouses? I just got used to the right hand ones. I do, however, make my characters left handed in shooters and such.

Hello, I'm left handed

Same.

Right, and I play guitar and use scissors right handed. I think I'd be better if I played guitar and used scissors left handed though

Left handed here

Left-handed people should be force to use right hand like normal human being.

Left handed boxers are the hardest for other people to fight.

We lefties will unite and punish all you rightoid sumbhumans for all the suffering you inflicted on us throughout history.

You're just jealous. Besides, it's been proven that trying to do that fucks people up.
>guitar
Based

Bruh. This reminds me of my grandpa. He was a poor kid growing up in village and he would get beaten in school by his teachers till he started writing with his right hand.

As a kid I wanted to convert to being left-handed because it seemed so unique

sup

Based leftybro

Everything I do I do it with my right hand (playing an instrument, vidyas, holding stuff, etc) except for writing, pitching and batting

Full-blown canhoto here. I've recently taken right-handed mouse. I'm getting used to it, but I am losing most matches. The hardest part is actually handling left-handed keyboard shortcuts.

lefty here
I use my right hand for everything else