Does your cunt have national service? What are your thoughts on it? I hated it while doing it, kinda miss it now

Does your cunt have national service? What are your thoughts on it? I hated it while doing it, kinda miss it now.

Attached: 1171-14319566121217614571.png (540x364, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yDBy1B9MSE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Technically we do, but it only last a day now

yes but no one actually does it

How? Here you get the letter and show up, or you're fucked. You can't avoid it.

i wear glasses sometimes so no can do :^)

>Does your cunt have national service
Only for men. And we still are one of the most gender equal countries out there. Strange

The forced conscription here is only for men too. The reason is you can have lots of kids if you have many women and few men, but not if it's the other way around. So men get to die. (If needed to)

I did it

glad it's over, always took away a month of summer for me

had some good times, but also met a bunch of idiots

go to the office, give 4 or 5 dollars to the corrupt fuck sitting there, and come back some months later to pick up your paper.
That's it.

I'm an immigrant so it doesn't apply to me.

Really?

You don't have to serve in armed forces. There's an option for civil service. Women however are not required to do that either.

It's a raffle, you take a small ball out of s box, if it's black then they sign your papers, if it's white then you have to do the national service, which is cleaning the streets and marching every weekend. If you're lucky enough you get to handle weapons or decommissioned drugs

No, it's not, read

It would make sense but if they make children but we have japan tier birthrates. And feminist always bitching some non-issues when we have an actual problems like this

I didn't do any service, I just gave some documents and photos to an ugly and smelly soldier and he gave my military service certificate. Most people in this country don't do that shit.

Attached: images (28).jpg (739x415, 54K)

Yes, Same as you
at least i have a job in the army

>Does your cunt have national service?
Yes, sadly
>What are your thoughts on it?
It shouldn't exist. You're wasting a year of your life for nothing.

Technically we don't but [CONTENIDO BLOQUEADO POR EL MINISTERIO DE DEFENSA DE LA REPÚBLICA DEL PERÚ]

It used to be like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=yDBy1B9MSE8

So it was abolished

We used to have it, and it was "frozen" in the goverments ongoing war on young people.

You'd prefer your country to have national service?

Right....
Dude, you go to prison if you don't serve. Here if you don't report, an arrest warrant is issued.