Mathematician: How to write 4 in between a 5?

Mathematician: How to write 4 in between a 5?

China: Is this a Joke?

Japan: Impossible!

America: The question's wrong!!

UK: Rubbish !!

India: F(IV)E This is the reason you find Indians everywhere in the world in finance, business, medicine, engineering & arts... anything to do with optimising your brain!!

British: Can u Swim?
Indian: No
British: Then a Dog is Better den u because It Swims. Indian: Can u Swim?
British: Yes!
Indian: Then What's the Difference between u & Dog… British Shocked,Faints!! Indian Rocks!

European : Y do U indians come in all colors, look at us,we R all white..?

Abdul Kalam: Horses too come in different colors but donkeys R all the same..!!!

Einstein & a Indian sitting next to each other on a long flight...

Einstein says:
"Let's play a game...
I will ask you a question,
if you don't know the answer,
you pay me only $5
and
if I don't know the answer,
I will pay you $500..."

Einstein asks the first question:
What's the distance from the Earth to the Moon...?

Indian doesn't say a word,
Reaches his pocket,
Pulls out a $5...

Now...
It's the indian turn...

He asks Einstein:
What goes up a hill with 3 legs
and
comes down on 4 legs..?

Einstein searches the net and asks all his smart friends...
After an hour he gives Indian $500...

Einstein going nuts and asks:
Well...
so what goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four..?

Indian reaches his pocket and gives Einstein $5...

Einstein fainted.....

Send to all Indians all over the globe! Magic Missing Indian flag in this? Don't worry send this message to only 2 groups u will shock to see all these flags will become Indian flags Created by: engineering students Of CIT

Attached: file.png (373x639, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brainstats.com/average-iq-in-india.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Getting a mathematics BsC was the biggest fucking mistake of my life
I can't find a job
I should have done computer science, or even physics
Anything is more employable than a maths degree

Attached: 1540317963186.png (752x440, 500K)

brainstats.com/average-iq-in-india.html

Maths is super employable in other parts of the world. Is America's graduate job market really so fucked?

Can't you just find a generic graduate scheme in finance, actuary, accounting, etc? What university are you from?

This, Math is often seen as a euphemism for financejews.

Math literally sets you up for life in London if you're from a good university. Physics too, to an extent. I can't comprehend why Americans complain about having math/phys degrees and being unemployable

this
I went to imperial and half the maths/physics guys on my linkedin are in IB

Going to Imperial (biochem) this September, not sure if I can get employed in the UK after that. Really hate Singapore

Attached: 1564123341908.png (540x540, 247K)

Third one is pretty funny
the other ones were shit especially the second one

>Math literally sets you up for life in London if you're from a good university. Physics too, to an extent.
In my experience in London compsci seems to be the most overpowered degree at the moment. I know people with cs degrees from good unis like durham and warwick living and working in london and they literally get to pick and choose which jobs they want because there's an absurd amount of opportunities here plus it doesn't seem half as boring finance
Hope you get a job here mate London is literally my favourite place in the world. Couldn't imagine being a student here tho unless you're quite well off

compsci grows quick but plateaus below 100k, very hard to get above that

If I can't find a job in the Isles, Europe or Canada I'll have to off myself because I'd rather do that than return to Singapore

Attached: 1545431852740.jpg (450x539, 51K)

Britisher shocked !!!

Research
Applied math (statistics, probabilities, machine learning, data science...)
(((Finance)))
There are plenty of opportunity for a good master of science in mathematics

I'm thinking of doing my PhD in the UKek, do you think Breggsit will make it more difficult ? Wasn't really thinking of London, a quiet town in the Norf would be ideal.

Is this is a BSc, a MSc, or a PhD ? Do you want to get into Academia or private sector

BSc. Thinking of getting a MSc in like bioinformatics or biochem eng afterwards if need be. Alternatively considering getting into finance, consultancy, or accounting

It will be hard to find something interesting abroad with just a BSc. Bio-anything usually will get you in good labs, but you'll need to build yourself a good network when in London.

bsc in bio* getting into anything is a bit of a challenge I reckon, plus the pay will be pretty dismal compared to eng,maths, or physics
t. BEng on £45k 1 year after graduating

I fully understand that natsci fields don't hire BSc graduates, I'm more comfortable working in other parts of a biotech company such as marketing/sales anyway. Lab isn't exactly ideal but if I find a job I'll still take it

Loads of people go into consulting though, which I think would suit me quite well, so I'm considering that too

Yeah which is why I'm thinking of getting either an eng or CS-related masters

Attached: 1549560895794.png (328x355, 158K)

>British Shocked,Faints!! Indian Rocks!
This part is so Facebook tier that the cringe turns around and becomes funny

>do you think Breggsit will make it more difficult ?
i don't think it would make it harder desu the unis here will always intake as many foreign students as possible and i doubt they'll take in any less eu students because of brexit.
>CS-related masters
computational biology looks really interesting

A lot of PhDs were written as "funded for EU and EEA students", I wonder what will happen of them.

>computational biology looks really interesting
Yeah genomics is really cool, and dry lab >>>>>>> wet lab bio anytime

Attached: 393a809f92c8805bec3c6fa18ad0210d8b7bde85_hq.png (894x894, 529K)