Places in your country that have absolutely no value

>pic related

This welfare taking, federal government dependent, non-white area. Notice how most Americans who complain about their state or America come from California? It's not a coincidence

I never notice people from Wyoming or Mississippi complain

Attached: download.jpg (213x236, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/politics/sdut-welfare-capital-of-the-us-2012jul28-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He’s been making this thread every day for almost 2 years. Why hasn’t he been permabanned?

It is the richest state in the USA and LA is pretty beautiful too. Your just jealous

>It is the richest state in the USA

Take US subsidies from it (IE my taxpayer dollars) and see what happens.

Nuke this shithole already

Attached: images (49).jpg (440x189, 11K)

>LA is beautiful
Hollywood's depiction of LA =/= reality
The entire city smells like sewage, garbage everywhere, homeless people everywhere. Literal shit on the streets. Have you actually been? Because I have, I enjoyed my time there but the only thing beautiful about it is a cherrypicked skyline image/images of Hollywood/ and the terrain surrounding the area. Also, the entire city is literally sticky. Like wtf, how can everything be sticky? The weirdest thing
If anything, San Francisco is far more beautiful. I'd even prefer San Diego.

California is a net tax giver, retard.

The only people who like California are real life normies. The silent majority, AKA 85% of America hate it.

>the bridge where doctors and engineers cross into Europe to become New Europeans
>getting destroyed
I don't bloody think the EU allows it

Also like said, California pays more in taxes than it takes from the union

SF has higher homelessness and public defecation

You mean all the retards in flyover states who are living on minimum wage working at Walmart and hooked on fentanyl hate California?

I'm aware of that, but it's still more aesthetically pleasing in every way from architecture to landscape

all places in Mexico has value :)

Sure

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/politics/sdut-welfare-capital-of-the-us-2012jul28-htmlstory.html

Who am I gonna believe? real life evidence or leftist propoganda by the government making California look useful? Ill trust my eyes, thank you.

Is Texas a flyover?

Just because California takes the most welfare doesn't mean they aren't also paying more into the system you brainlet
It's a state with a huge population, an inflated dollar, and tons of rich people live there
Btw I'm pretty far right, I just don't hate on California just because of LA. Most white and rural Californians outside of SD/LA/SF are quite based

Lmao, the "good modern istanbul" is a thing of the past. Nowadays it's full of subhuman immigrants and tourists and the city's name will be changed to Little Syria soon.
A flyover anatolian city has far better living standards than this overpopulated pile of steaming crap.

Fair enough. There's an old black and white video recording a walk down Market Street. Many of the buildings are surprisingly still there today.

>Just because California takes the most welfare doesn't mean they aren't also paying more into the system you brainlet

But how much of the money they are cycling back into the system is our money? And again, I never see anyone from right wing states complain about where they live as much as I see Californians complain.

The areas outside LA, SF and SD metro areas suck.

That's because they're self-deluded. Right-wing states like Mississippi rank near the bottom in every qualify of life statistic.

That's really sad to hear man
I always wondered about Turkey, if Europe is receiving so much immigrants, surely tons of them settle for Turkey once they get there, since it's not exactly a shithole despite Jow Forums memes
Is Istanbul literally about to have a Syrian majority or are you exaggerating?

>Notice how most Americans who complain about their state or America come from California?

You ever think thats because California has more people so they'd have more people complaining? How fucking stupid are you?

>Rural NorCal sucks
pleb taste
You might say it's a cope, but Mississippi is about 50% black. Search engine "Mississippi delta" to realize why it's like that statistically

>You ever think thats because California has more people so they'd have more people complaining?

Texas has nearly as many people and not as many complaints. In fact, most Texas residents have the utmost pride where they live and they're way more successful than Cali and way less Spic too.

Texas has almost as many people, but you always hear the opposite from Texans. They almost never complain or dislike their state, despite having much worse weather

At least California doesn't have black people and dumb evangelical white people crawling all over the place.

>way less spic
Being less spic than Cali isn't exactly an accomplishment.
We're only about 40% white as a state. Houston is 23% white, Hispanic majority

Everywhere in Cali is amazing except for LA and SF. They are fake, soulless, materialistic, and have some of the highest wealth inequality in the world. They are basically everything wrong with America concentrated in two shit-covered dumps

California alone is the world's 5th largest economy, america would be worse off without it

>This welfare taking

California is a net-contributor to the federal budget while every single red state is dependent on federal handouts in one way or another.

Attached: Faroe-Islands-Map.png (1188x1591, 544K)

>Is Istanbul literally about to have a Syrian majority or are you exaggerating?
Yes if they don't give up shitting out 7 babies each.

>Texas has nearly as many people

California has 40 million people. Texas has 28 million. The 12 million difference by itself would be the 5th largest US state you idiots.

>every single red state is dependent on federal handouts in one way or another
Texas, THE red state, is not like this though

Californians favorite state is Texas since we live rent free in their minds

It still has a huge population, a large online/media presence and people don't complain here
The only thing people complain about here is "le heat sux"

I can't think of a single redeeming quality in Manitoba. The first few images you get when you google it are of a car wreck.

Attached: Screenshot_20190726_165110.jpg (1080x2074, 536K)

>counting illegals and Mexicans as people

Bless your heart! Take out about 30 million and Californias true population is around 10 million.

No its not.

>implying Texas doesn't live rent free in the minds of every leftist in the US
We're never depicted in a positive light by you and you constantly REEE about us being a rich and relevant red state. Without us, there'd never be a republican president again.

That's what im saying lol. Californians every day think about Texas way more than we think about them. The obsession is sad.

Its not that high but they have almost 3 million illegals. If you add their anchor babies then it obviously gets higher.

>Californians every day think about Texas way more than we think about them
it's not just Californians though, it's every deep blue state and soilent drinker

>California is a net-contributor to the federal budget

Proof. From a non-biased source too. Post something from Fox News saying that.

you're not even kidding fucking hell

>1488
checked
And Fox is biased as fuck, almost every source is in one way or another. Are you baiting?

T. Seen alot of movies

New York is the patrician blue state
Imagine liking LA over NYC

Well think about it - if Fox News says something positive about California it has to be true because they'd never say anything positive about em

New England/New York are by far the best area in the country. That and Atlantic Canada are absolutely top-tier

if Jow Forums and Jow Forums are any indicators, California is despised worldwide.

New England isn't totally blue though, they have the potential to swing, 2016 election made that very evident.

Atlantic voted entirely liberal in 2015 but there's no way that'll last, whole northeast will go farther right in the next decade I bet

Attached: Canada_2015_Federal_Election.svg.png (1280x1086, 329K)

Why is Alberta so fucking based?

texas will go blue 2020

Do yall let immigrants vote?

They've been saying that for years, you realize that?
I think eventually it will, but probably more like 2030

California, Texas, and NY are the only things that keep the U.S from being a third world shithole.