I like Meds but not Arabs

>I like Meds but not Arabs
Why do retards do this? Like when you ask them to post an example of "Med" guys they like they ALWAYS post guys that look Arab yet these retards scoff at the thought of liking Arabs.

Attached: 4c9.png (645x729, 113K)

Meds (Italians, Portugueses, Spaniards and Greeks) are the only good arabs, change my mind

>is a med
>don't drink wine or anis based alcohol
miss me with that GAY shit

It's only nordaboo mutts who do this. There is only one superior race, the Mediterranean race. Every single country that touches the Mediterranean is superior

No, retard. The hot Italian guys you can find look alikes in any Arab country

Meds may be genetically Arabs, but at least they're not culturally Arabs

>Southern Europeans
>Arabs
You wish Achmed

Arabs are Semitic and therefore not Indo-European/Aryan, unlike the peoples on the European side of the Mediterranean.

All the traits associated with Meds are also found among Arabs like
>food
>passion
>fun to be around
>lively
>macho

Nobody cares about stuff like that irl. You can understand Italian any better than Arabic just because you speak Danish

>You can't understand Italian any better than Arabic just because you speak Danish

First of all, that's wrong. Italian is much closer to Danish than to Arabic. Secondly, this isn't just about language, but also the great migrations that happened in historical and prehistorical times, which were the main distributors of genetics.

>I like Americans but I hate Mexicans
same difference, bud

>Italian is much closer to Danish than to Arabic
Translate this, then
>Fu richiamato in Patria dalla Base navale di Tobruch all'entrata in guerra dell'Italia il 10 giugno 1940. Promosso Capitano di Corvetta, gli fu assegnato il comando del sommergibile Pier Capponi con il quale si distinse in diverse missioni di guerra, che gli valsero la fama di "corsaro degli abissi".
You can't. It doesn't mater it's allegedly closer. You can't understand either way.
>which were the main distributors of genetics.
What's your point? Southern Europeans are closer genetically to Arabs than to Nords

no they aren't you fucking idiot.

arab grug bad

Brother, we are one and the same you and I.

Attached: 1563996705430.png (500x556, 131K)

I'm not talking about you. You're just an ugly Slav that no one likes

i want a med gf pls

>Southern Europeans are closer genetically to Arabs than to Nords
m8 have you measured the distance between southern Europe and Arabia?

My name is luigi

Rate me

Attached: S90606-17010560.jpg (1080x1244, 102K)

>genetic distance between greeks and palestinians
>0.0057
>genetic distance between greeks and swedes
>0.0084

obsessed
do you know what is an average, retard?

Yes, and I also know that no one is fawning over the few white looking Spaniards

Arabs look nothing like Meds. Meds have a nice golden olive complexion, not mud brown like Arabs, and no hooked noses. I can tell them apart from a mile away. So yes, I’m attracted to Meds, not Arabs.

Attached: 817DB781-2291-4131-BCE3-015F77AB4F85.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Here is a glaring example of said retarded people

they like us because we are christian if we were muslim the story would be different

im arab ,my skin is usally pale/light tan
and when i tan ,i become olive golden skinned
and i dont have a hooked nose
so it doesnt mean anything

Episode V - the tranny strikes back

Because Arabs have so many problems on their hands. Also you've been waging war in the MENA region for 20 years now, of course you dislike them

We’re talking purely about physical attractiveness here not migrants and this view I mentioned isn’t restricted to Americans

it's easy to spot -- meds look human, arabs look inbred and dress in carpets

Med or Arab?

Attached: 18F211D6-4C04-4F28-A47C-C65490D2651A.jpg (750x933, 414K)

You were spamming images of pakis and nothing but in another thread earlier when ranting about Arabs, so I trust you’re not the best source on who looks like what.

Are you by any chance arab yourself? Just wondering.

This is not a tranny. This is a shitskin gaytalian trying to sound white by glorifying her shitskin semitic features. And i think she is a he witb a very stinky hairy penis.
I hate ALL meds.

I’m not. Why? You thought I was some butthurt Arab who wants people to see me as Med?

“Look human”
You fucking wish, subby man.

How am I retarded? They simply look nothing alike.

I don’t believe you, but if you are telling the truth you’re probably an outlier. Also North Africans aren’t really Arab.

yawn

American

You’re wrong too, I’m literally the opposite of what you described, but even if I was Italian, I’d still be white. You also have lost all credibility by admitting you hate Meds and probably have an agenda against them.

Oh ok, no I didn't really make any assumption honestly. I just find this whole thing quite entrataining and I was trying to understand it a bit more.

“I’d still be white”
Lol this fucking tranny
Who the fuck do you think you are? White police? Get the fuck outta here. Italians are not and will never be white. I don’t care about meds particularly dumbass gaytalian gayass faggot chasinf WHORE, i just hate all shitskins.

What reason is there of differentiating Arabs and southroons?

These dumbass shitskins who think they’re european need something to grab into. It’s all political, basically it’s to make them feel better about themselves. Should they? When they’re literally poolish moroccan tier gibsmedats? I have never ever seen more subhumans than southern europeans. Not even slavs beat them. Or arabs. Or eben somalis.

>Levantines, Egyptians and Amazighs are actual Arab semites
OHNONONO

Yes muhamed you arw a semite, there is no other way around it.

Semite maybe
But an actual Arab from Arabia? You need a DNA test for that

And Egyptians and Nafris aren't semites

>They simply look nothing alike.
Tell us what he is then

It doesn’t matter. I have made it all less complicated for you confused peoples, you should just call yourself shitskin haha.

>I don't care about meds particularly
Of course bby ;) keep telling yourself that

mods delete this thread for summoning
>that roastie

You’re literally a Moroccan tranny shitskin jealous of Meds. Italians will always be whiter than you Ahmed.

Dark Med.

Sorry i can’t hear you over that rain that’s pouring on your fat hooked nigger kike nose thnx for covering us though kys uggo shitskin. Post your nose i bet it’s really hideous, I already want to punch it for you thinking meds are white and your irky existence.
I couldn’t care less about your shitskinness.

North italians are alpines
Galicians too

How can a virgin be a roastie you idiot? And I know exactly who this thread was directed at. Be more subtle next time.

Arabs are part of the meds and meds are partially all Arabs
Arab is not muslim

Wrong

Real women lose their virginity by masturbation. For your kind all you need to do is fuck yourself in the ass, bitch.

But we are brothers, nafri bro :O you and me children of ROMA

Yes, Ireland, Scotland, Germany, and France really are shitskin countries, aren’t they? That’s where most of my ancestry is from, I don’t have a drop of Italian or anything Med in me, but they are and always will be white unlike you.

Yes, we all know you are the same but why do retards like pretend there’s a difference?

>Spaniards
Celts Germanics basques are not meds or Arabs Bambino mario

Attached: Screenshot_20190726-144740.png (1080x2160, 1.69M)

Then it’s an outlier Arab. Wow. I was also going to add ugly dark outlier Med.

First sounds gross. Second sounds physically impossible.

You are wrong

There is a difference. He is wrong.

The nose is telling dear. We will both discover your gender and race. Chop chop nose pic plus time stamp, it’s Jow Forums‘s equivalent’s white pass and it allows you to say nigger effectively.
>roma
>nafri
Not your brother muhamed

I’m not posting anything. I didn’t call anyone that either.

Cause they know nothing about history or they refuse to accept it just cause associate Arabs with very recent Muslims and think that enjoying mozzarella means
accepting kamikaze. Butt the whole thing is a bit more complicated and Arab ethnicity is in quite every med

This. I think he's s crying guys

i wish threads existed in real 3d space so I could attack them

Sorry but I can't trust your flag
I've literally never seen one of you that isn't a Nafri, Afg*An, pers*An or Arab refugees

Here I have a handkerchief for you!

Med or Arab?

Attached: 11D1EC6A-B4DF-4209-A3F4-2B8F2AC0A99F.jpg (750x531, 390K)

Italians are very mixed. It’s incredible that some crazy people think you’re closer to Swedes or Irish than to Arabs.

Arabs aren't meds, imbecile.

Attached: 1563382194372.png (657x527, 172K)

Arab
I don't know why south Europe fags think they are white
If Pic related walks in an Arab country no one would notice anything weird

Attached: MV5BMTI0MTU4OTUxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDg4NDEz._V1_.jpg (450x620, 46K)

MED BVLLS>>>>>>ar*bs trash

They’re one and the same. One is just poorer

You're not Arab, you're a N*fri.

Memes aside you can usually tell the difference

Sandnigger trash are a bunch of undeveloped poor islamic shitholes that speak a horrible gutural language
They are also inbred af. Completely different from southern europe.

Attached: 1562195794880.jpg (1020x666, 101K)

>all those Italians and Greeks

Here is a somewhat accurate map of meds,

Attached: olive distribution.jpg (1131x660, 213K)

Arabs also have really tiny heads

>Nafris are arabs
Kys rape baby.

First smart american post in years.

Nafri or Arab or Med?

Attached: 6CE8376F-8FD0-46EA-926E-3D7F45413EB7.jpg (750x931, 671K)

Do thots like this exist in France, too?

Either a dark Med or a light Arab. You’re just cherrypicking.

So you’re saying you can’t distinguish them despite saying earlier they look NOTHING alike?

Light Arab. And no they don’t look anything alike but you're cherrypicking the top .01% whitest Arabs.

Wrong again

Ok, but like I said. It’s pointless to ask these questions with cherrypicked images and be like “gotcha!”

You literally can’t get a single one right and now you’re backtracking from your retarded claim from earlier

why you dont belive me ?
this is too muxh weird foy you ?

Dilate

some are

I already knew the first one was Arab, but I was almost certain you were just trying to trick me. Same with the second. But fine. Yes, the top .00001% whitest Arabs who are clearly mixed can sometimes pass for the darkest Meds. Happy now?

a nafri arab
in algeria
some region are berber
some are arab
mine is arab