Why yes I was so weird back in high school that one of my teacher convoked my mother and told her that I should go see...

>why yes I was so weird back in high school that one of my teacher convoked my mother and told her that I should go see a therapist

Attached: 3a9.png (476x476, 149K)

really? what happened?

I got sent to the special counselor once, like the one for teen pregnancies and druggies.

I was insecure about myself, my friends stopped hanging out with me, also I am a manlet, and I was very ugly. Also I skipped class a lot. She probably saw how pathetic I was and had pity on me

why ?

for what?

i have a similar problem
i dropped out of high school
have been thinking about killing myself for a while now

I graduated from high school. Why don't you go back to high school bro. I was NEET for a few month and reintegred high school

I tried 3 times and failed all of them because I had a nervous break down. Life just isn't for everyone.

fuck dude.... you need to overcome your fear. also its not over yet, you can still migrate to a first world country

actually happened to me, teacher called my mom and said I was too proud and kept bragging about my high scores, little did she know it was just me coping with my crippling low self esteem

Attached: 1562602017405.jpg (847x1024, 86K)

Thanks for the support, but I don't think it would help.
My problems are not really because I live in a 3rd world country
My family has a history of mental illness.
My mom tried to kill herself by shooting her head two years before I was born.
It's what I said, dude. Life isn't for everyone.

I think if I lived in the US I would have went full postal at a point in school. Dog bless we don't have guns here.

well if you failed 3 times it must means you're old as fuck now, so I suggest doing night classes and not giving a fuck about anything, you and I are brazilian so we know anyone can pass this shit as long as you don't miss the classes

yeah life really sucks... honestly I don't know what to tell you. I know you experienced failure, and I understand what you are living, but you know there is always a light. There is one scenario where you are happy. if you have nothing to loose, go to america even ilegally

I'm 23.
And for me it isn't easy as just don't give a fuck.
It would be like telling a person with schizophrenia to just "stop hallucinating, brah"

i'm too much of a pussy to kill myself anyways
maybe i'll come across a combination of meds that work
wish i could try ketamine

>You too bro ? Did the CPE and every new "Pions" would ask you why were you all alone ?
>I even got discreetly convoked by the nurses on the behalf of some teacher because of how dirty my clothes were... haha can you believe that ?

Attached: 1564175289615[1].jpg (1080x1185, 146K)

why don't you start over ? go to america I tell you. Take a boat and swim until you reach america and there you start your new life in the first world

Nigga just go to a public school, put your earphones, sit in the back doodling in your nootebook for five and half hours and pass

it is not that hard

lol america wont do anything for me
besides, ICE is raiding everything

i have an anxiety problem, that's why i can't do it.

Couldnt you have just bombed the class boston bomber style?

j'étais externe donc tranquille

Chanceux, je n'ai jamais mangé a midi pendant toute mon année de 5ème, puis ils ont su et ils se sont mis à me traquer pour me faire bouffer.
J'étais vraiment trop autiste en y repensant.

I also have anxiety, I almost cried last thursday because I started a new course, but you just have to force yourself through it, honestly, hold on to something, even if it is something stupid but if it means something to you it doesn't matter

For me it is One Piece, everytime I hav a crisis I think back to what Saul said "If I keep living better days are bound to come" so I just force myself
you can do it

C'était au collège ? moi au lycée j'étais tout le temps tout seul pendant les récrés. Me spotes m'avaient abandonnés

do it, one last time bro. just one last time

Attached: 7f2c27b1e267c89cab8645e48a4207e6d838b78f235150bf5fb4526ff8f1ddbd.jpg (385x385, 29K)

Dur ça arrive toujours à quelqu'un ça au passage collège-lycée ou primaire-collège.
Mais bon au Lycée c'estmoins dur les gens sont moins chiant en général.

J'ai jamais su me faire des amis. je sais me faire des potes mais aucun ami

Same happened to me with uni, my life plans have gone to shit

Very wholesome post friend. It's nice to hear you managed to supress your anxiety attacks.

My mom set up a session with a counselor because of my weirdness. I called it off and now I don't talk to her.
Feels breddy gud acutally.

>convoked

this is how you say that in french you piece of shit I don't want to talk your fucking langage you piece of thrash

every gigachad i know was a wierd\nerdy kid in HS but got his shit together and got shredded in the army.

What's wrong with it ? Too formal ?
Genuine question i've realised my english is not as good as i tought lately.