Post countries populated by soulless automatons

Post countries populated by soulless automatons.

Attached: FIGER-2__59163.1407858601.1280.1280.jpg (500x301, 12K)

Post countries that obsessed with goymoney

Attached: 890408.jpg (1000x1000, 36K)

Post ONE (1) country!

cute

Its just one guy he has been doing this for more than a year now
The other russians are cool

I don't get your obsession with us

We're charging our battery
And now we're full of energy
We are the robots
We are the robots

Attached: notabot.gif (450x252, 2.07M)

Americans
They act like sitcom characters. I got called an asshole in the US cinstantly because I didn't care about coastals yammering on about their trials and tribulations.
They just aren't used to "I don't care bro".

Attached: 0e8.png (923x713, 16K)

>coastals
there's your problem

sorry u had bad experience you should come to texas

Attached: 1024px-Flag_of_the_People's_Republic_of_China.svg.png (1024x683, 6K)

Why does Russia hate us?

Attached: apuidv.jpg (873x666, 54K)

They are jealous of us germanics

Well, imagine winning the fucking grim war pretty much defining all your nation and still ending up being a corrupt shithole way, way poorer than your former enemy.

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png (1280x853, 7K)

imagine losing to illiterate farmers who are able to zerg rush you so hard your country is partitioned in four pieces and you lose a chunk of your "superior" volkenpatrie or whatever you call it to said illiterate farmers for numerous decades

Imagine betraying your allies for the second time in 30 years and still up ending in a poor shithole...

Italy btfo

Attached: chinaflag2-580x358.jpg (580x358, 147K)

um illiterate farmers have pretty good statlines idk why we all shit on them desu

t.volga german

we never betrayed you in the first war
and fascists fought along krauts until Italy was completely retaken, so you were only "betrayed" by our kings

cope more Hermanbot, you brought all of that on yourself

Uhm actually, the plural of "automaton" is "automata". :^)

>Be italian king
>Betray all of your allies
>Still lose you crown
Savoy btfo

good, Savoys need to hang

That's cuz you're a stupid 3rd world foreigner who probably talks with a retarded accent and couldn't socialize to save his life

>imagine going on /int and caring about someone's accent
lmaoing at your brown life, I stand with my Euro brothers

That isnt soulless thats just being an asshole

Attached: 1920px-Flag_of_Europe.svg.png (1920x1280, 47K)

>we never betrayed you in the first war
What? Ask Austria what happend in the Alps, mate. Thank good you people are fucking incompetent.

>and fascists fought along krauts until Italy was completely retaken, so you were only "betrayed" by our kings

We literally conquered half of Italy and saved Mussolini James Bond like at some point....

This, no one talks to each other

There’s a strong serf npc mentality in Europe. They’re silent and awkward until a senile woman forgets herplace in line or something. Then they start chimping out in hysterics.

>They just aren't used to "I don't care bro".
Do what we do, ignore everyone. Only retards and women listen to other people's bullshit.

> What?
it was a defensive alliance you dunce, you start shit, don't expect others to follow you into the hole you're digging yourself into, we had no oblitagion towards you, fuck off.

>literally conquered half of Italy
you literally did that with support from Italian troops and later fought with them until Italy was taken, so fuck off with your betrayal bullshit, partisans should have scalped more of you vermin for sure though.

>it was a defensive alliance you dunce
Well, there was quite some fighting going on between you and your "defensive alliance"

>you literally did that with support from Italian troops and later fought with them until Italy was taken,

Of course, not all Italians are betraying faggots, just most of them.

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 90K)

1) Austrians aren't people
2) the ones who fought with krauts are the traitors and it's a good thing many of them died

the quintessential german post

>1) Austrians aren't people
True

>2) the ones who fought with krauts are the traitors and it's a good thing many of them died
They were not. Have fun with all the niggers.

You have to go back.

>Have fun with all the niggers.
we have less than you plus our grandmas didn't "have fun" with the Red Army so there's that.

>we have less than you
Literally: no.

This is rightful germanic clay

It's really surreal that many people have this image of Europe being a haven of enlightened open-minded individualists, whereas in reality most of them act like insectoids, and basically Nazism was not a deviation from the norm, but normal behaviour.

Attached: Jante law.jpg (1643x1127, 465K)

Every Asian country

Like everywhere including America. Very few countries have a lot of intelligent, enlightened open minded people.

>Very few countries have a lot of intelligent, enlightened open minded people.
literally name one

Are northoids really like that?

Unironically it would be China. Germany is just awkwardly robotic.

I don't even have one in mind. I guess a country with a good education + high standard of living + no mass immigration. Finland maybe?

Quintessential french “wit”

true