It's over, corecucks

Attached: satoshi_is_csw.jpg (630x932, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ryanxcharles/status/1035322235983159296
vu.hn/bitcoin origins.html.
twitter.com/JihanWu/status/1035006420943429633
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: vit.jpg (1260x546, 157K)

Cashies BTFO

Can you imagine the absolute shit storm? Apparently jihan has changed his mind and may support sv. Lol the madness

This was the most autistic sick burn I've ever seen.

Fuckin LMAO

Based

Attached: 1535667233404.png (333x334, 148K)

This. If that reart is Satoshi I'm selling everything.

Based on what?

Remind me again why he won't sign something with the genesis block key?

Its just a rumor. Dont know for a fact but it wouldnt surprise me. It was on coingeek which obviously biased but again it wouldnt surprise me

Did you even check jihan's twitter?

Fucking WRECKETT

based. i love him

If he is satoshi he will dump it so bad.

This is it.

lmao good luck holding those nuclear bricks corecucks

Why would he come out publicly now and state his support? Its chess not checkers

oh shit lol it's real?
twitter.com/ryanxcharles/status/1035322235983159296

fuck, "one more refresh before bed" and now this

honestly i dont understand what people think satoshi would be like. why expect him to NOT be like craig wright?

Attached: Vitalik.jpg (542x527, 61K)

>Why would people expect a quiet recluse who prized anonymity to not be a shouting asshole who proclaims himself to be Satoshi whenever anyone gives him a chance

It was Szabo or Finney.

Craig wants fame and Satoshi seemed to want anonimity.

fucking kek
got eeeem

God u fucking tard. Dont u think szabo would have provided proof by now seeing how much destruction bch is doing? Plus wouldnt doing so support blockstream and the small blockers? Think u fucking mong

based skeleton

The real Satoshi wouldn't publicly reveal himself no matter the situation. It's amazing people can't understand this simple principle of his.

This.

Kek. Read this: vu.hn/bitcoin origins.html. You might get smarter.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 1.50.05 PM.png (611x694, 152K)

>BCH shills being retarded once again
Look I don't care about your coin. However to keep claiming that CSW is Satoshi for no reason other than your own personal gain is fucking despicable.

Nobody outside of you people think that he is Satoshi.

Vitalik usually pisses me off but that was fucking sick

based sjw commie autist

hate twitter, they have made it so that you cant screenshot the whole thread using firefox's built-in "take a screenshot of the whole webpage" feature.

a site have to jump through hoops to make a webpage that looks like a webpage but isn't actually functioning like a normal webpage

sure ill get right on reading 99 pages of text recommended by someone thinking i need to get smarter

Attached: the mask.jpg (291x350, 36K)

actually disregard that i suck cock
you weren't even replying to me with that URL

Keep drinking that blockstream koolaid boi!

Ian Grigg
Jon Matonis
Gavin Andresen
And now Jihan Wu

Jihan isn't a rumor. Sucks to not have thought for yourself and do research all the way back to 2009.

Keep on thinking you are being persecuted. Its really strange how the people that think he is Satoshi are the ones that would directly benefit from it.

Btw if you haven't figured it out yet BUY BITCOIN CASH NOW

The tweet haven't been seen by that many yet but if this tweet is legit you better believe it'll cause some ripples in the market. Even if you still don't think Craig is Satoshi some on the fence will be convinced or jump on BCH just in case...

Attached: writing's on the wall.jpg (1300x1300, 1.73M)

fake news

we all know satoshi is a black female

twitter.com/JihanWu/status/1035006420943429633

> buy bitcoin bcash
you didn't call it bcash.
deluded bcashie retard.

Attached: fags.jpg (1290x1044, 423K)