I suffer in the USA

>I suffer in the USA

Attached: American prices.jpg (3000x4000, 2.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d3JK4Qx1rO8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Value-added_tax
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Woohoo thats a great deal

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 47K)

which reminds me to finish my milk in the fridge, tnx

Mmm hormones. Gotta keep my mantits from shrinking

>regular price too high
>discount price too low
Only in America

2% or bust

who /GOMAD/ here?

wtf is vitamin d milk

That doesn't look drinkable

We usually call it "Whole Milk" and it has a higher fat percentage thus it has the required amount of vitamin D

That isn't milk you'd want to drink.

wtf I'm lucky to get eggs for 3$
>milk
Pass me on liquid calories

WTF is "Vitamin D Milk"?

vitamin DICK milk, god why are other countries so dumb

single households must have lots of leftovers in your country

This is Grocery Outlet. They are known to sell nearly expired food at deep discount. This stuff would otherwise go in the trash.

I get super cheap food it's less than 3% of my paycheck. It's great.

lol no. vitamin d implies it was enriched with more vitamins because they did something fucky too it which stripped them to begin with. its really common with "natural" food here.

>plastic packaging on everyday consumables
disgusting

Post it

>too high
It isnt. That's normal, our milk is heavily subsidized a gallon should really be about $9.00

>milk in transparent packaging

Barbarism.

its not. its white plastic no idea why we do that.

Our milk is not subsided and is us$4.30/gal

Christ you're morons Vitamin D is caused by skins exposure to sunlight which causes cholesterol creating cholecalciferol. It's only in very small amounts in a few foods

>Very few foods in nature contain vitamin D. The flesh of fatty fish (such as salmon, tuna, and mackerel) and fish liver oils are among the best sources [1,11]. Small amounts of vitamin D are found in beef liver, cheese, and egg yolks. Vitamin D in these foods is primarily in the form of vitamin D3 and its metabolite 25(OH)D3 [12]. Some mushrooms provide vitamin D2 in variable amounts [13,14]. Mushrooms with enhanced levels of vitamin D2 from being exposed to ultraviolet light under controlled conditions are also available.

Since it helps in calcium absorption, it leads to stronger bones and prevents rickets. The problem is that we dont get enough time outdoors and black people have a lot of melanin for higher latitudes (they would be lost likely to have kids with rickets). So they add it to milk and other foods.

... why not?

It's white plastic, not transparent.

Most western places subsidize milk. We pay $3.27 on average.

>plastic
barbaric

What else are you gonna store milk in you fucking retard?

Cheap eggs. Cheap eggs here cost twice as much.
I would of thought that egg price, being a factor of production, was just a matter a applying the right system. It's not very labour intensive. Why do I pay twice as much for eggs. It can't all be down to a difference in regulation.

That’s the way it should be, retard.

What, do you use glass or something? Seems unnecessarily expensive and awkward to handle.

because it's not a gallon of krokodile

something more easily recycleable since you're going to go through those on a daily basis, you absolute "fucking retard"

Attached: iu[2].jpg (720x1441, 445K)

they use fish for everything. you just go in with a trout and fill it with your weeks groceries and then leave. its all free.

glass is even worse, theres little reason to use glass as packaging, it whould be reserved only for items that you intend to keep for a very long time, like tableware.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (787x590, 61K)

youtube.com/watch?v=d3JK4Qx1rO8

You have paper cartons here too you fucking moron, but if you're buying milk by the gallon that isn't feasible. Also, you can recycle plastic you realize?

how does having cartons as an option make it any more justified to use plastic, you absolute dimwit? youre still buying plastic jugs.

gonna throw all my plastic jugs in the ocean after writing "Finns suck cock"

GOMAD baby

Plastic is more convenient, and easier to handle when buying in bulk.

we use plastic because the people that make plastic want us to use it. i hate when americans defend shit they know is corrupt to retain points on a samoan call-in tansgender radio show..

that feel when a gallon of gas costs $2.35 in my area

I can buy milk cheaper than this in Aldi

I usually get the almond milk half gallon for $1.75 since it has less carbs and calories than regular milk.

Show me a 1 gallon carton of milk

pic more than a gallon, youre welcome dearest brainlet

Attached: iu[1].jpg (800x534, 62K)

now instead of 4 1-liter cartons, show 1 4-liter carton.

Why would you want four liters of milk in a single carton? It's going to go bad.

>milk
ape.

milk doesn't go bad, it just turns into a different product

Just walked over to Dillons to check out the milk. Its $2.99

I don't know what kind of preservatives you put in your milk, but ours goes bad.

Families

In reality we drink a lot of milk. I go through a gallon in two weeks and I'm somewhat lactose intolerant

Even for families, it's better to buy multiple 1L cartons because they last longer if unopened and are easier to store and handle.

It will be expired before that.

Nigga what? Do you leave your milk outside or something or do you just consider anything somewhat off tasting to be expired. Milk is still good until it turns sour, if you want to be sure the tea test is a great way to determine how good it is

The expiration date for milk is usually 9 days from packaging. Assuming you buy it within a few days of packaging, in two weeks it'll still be one week past its expiration date. Sometimes it's still good at that point, but I wouldn't count on it.

milk separates into whey and curds, that's what you're describing as going bad

I go through a gallon in like 3 days

families exist outside of areas with 1-gallon plastic jugs

mutts process their milk to the point where it barely has anything to do with milk anymore, it's just white fatty water.

>milk separates into whey and curds, that's what you're describing as going bad
wtf stop drinking rotten milk

>american food
do they really

Wasn't milk supposed to be the next Millennials victim??

that feel when you used to leave a jar of milk for 24 hrs in 85F weather and then refrigerate and drink it over several days

I need to go back to drinking kefir

>milk separates into whey and curds, that's what you're describing as going bad
That's kinda bad no? I want to drink milk not some disgusting slop

depends on if you like whey and cheese

it's amazing the amount of stuff that you can make with milk, you can even use the whey to preserve other foods on what is commonly known as lacto fermentation

The expiration date is a general estimate, yes there are times the milk expires before the date but more often than not you get on average 3 days to finish the rest of the milk before it truly goes bad

Non-white milklet detected. I down a gallon of milk every 4-5 days.

There's probably a significant perrcentage of cow piss in there, as allowed by FDA health and safety regulations.

They are. That’s why the price slash.

>Brits don't want free access to this market

Attached: 1517095442819.png (644x800, 14K)

It's not 49c but 1.99$ after the sales taxes. It's still cheap for American pockets. But I also get 2L of raw milk for 1$ here. In the store it will be more expensive then when bought from the farmers.

>plastic isn't recyclable

>It's not 49c but 1.99$ after the sales taxes

and dont forget the tip!

go jack off into a tetra pak

Milk is literally $3 per gallon in Southern California. wtf

Do you even live on this planet? It's 9% here for imported food and 5% for domestic food.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Value-added_tax

Milk and most unprepared food products aren't taxed. So it is $0.49, even with say 9% it would be $0.53

where the fuck is this

I always pay like 2.49 a gallon

>where the fuck is this
>I always pay like 2.49 a gallon
It's delicious rat milk.
t.run a rat milk farm

Attached: 1552061553809.gif (300x300, 482K)

Then the 2usd price is based on what? It counts as false advertising to say that in fucking Nunavut, Canada, it's $1.99 but you give it for a fraction of that.

Why do Americans have no taste for graphic design? With a few notable exceptions, most of their products have the shittiest packaging.

t. has pineapple for a flag

needless price

Vitamin D is added to milk all over the world, just like iodine is universally added to kitchen salt to prevent thyroid issues.

its a milk jug, it doesnt need design

I wish they sold those here

the 1.99 is the regular price, and the other price is the sale price it looks like. but there still remains the 20 cent discrepancy on the "regular retail" section of the sale sheet. probably just lazy management

>Vitamin D Milk
WOOHOO! GREAT DEAL!

It's just not tasty