Yes, Americans really do this

Yes, Americans really do this

Attached: 3132B5C2-6611-4A2D-A4B4-152B986EE9F6.png (1190x732, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDSvFSu3Kdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the whole map should be red and only then it would be good

>Japan
What is an "ordinary crime" that merits execution?

chart just uses "ordinary" as opposed to what it considers "exceptional"

>wasting taxpayers money with the death penalty
>not putting inmates to good use through forced labor

Some people are so demoralized that they can't be brought back to society and keeping them in cage for entire life costs a lot of taxpayer money. I am completely honest with yuu, guys. If i broke rules of society and killed a man for my personal gain, i wouldn't be angry at you if you decided to kill me as an act of justice and punishment.

It's unironically a barbaric practice that reinforces violent behavior and mindsets in the public.

THIS

If i wanted to kill a man, i would do this with much higher probability if i knew that maximum punishment i can get for this s just spending the rest of my life in a prison, than if i knew that punishment for such crime is death.

Death penalties are defensible only if the state executing them is infallible

Research has shown repeatedly that that doesn't actually stop people.

>keeping the most degenerate scums in your country alive and paying for their living

I am just telling you about my motives. I don't care about "researches". They can be ordered by anyone. My point is that i would kill a man more eagerly if i knew that only prison is punishment for this. If i knew that i could be killed for such crime, i would be less motivated.

I'd rather kill knowing I can die, than be forced to live. Guess you could akways find a way to off yourself in jail though

I think 1st degree murder must be considered an ordinary crime according to this chart. You can’t get the death penalty in the US for any crime less than murder.

>Belarus

How can you be in Europe and yet such a massive shithole?

it works for reincidence
most of our 65k homicides are from criminals repeating the same crime
death penalty works in a situation where most crimes are being committed by the same person

BASED
>implying they're the only shithole in Europe

Why not?

Rio de Janeiro's governor is "allowing death penalty" for favelados with rifles in their hands, by allowing police snipers to headshot them from a distance
homicides here reduced more than 10% compared to last year

If that’s true, then why is Japan one of the least violent countries in the world?

>barbaric practice that reinforces violent behavior
>giving death penalty to a criminal will make him act more violently after his death

really makes me think

Attached: Catholic_Majority_Countries.png (1350x645, 49K)

you don't defend the lives of those who try to remove yours

Hur hur let's make the state bigger
Hur hur let's let it decide who gets to live
It's not like the state would ever do something bad to you, you can trust daddy state

As long as im not executed I dont care and I would want to be executed not die in prison anyways

Libtards be like: killing 900,000 underdeveloped humans each year via abortion is fine, but executing 25 people a year who committed horrible crimes is a violent and barbaric practice.

Being korean

Yes. Unironically.

I support both

Explain your position then. How is the death penalty traumatizing to society, but abortion isn’t?

>deciding the future of an innocent? of course, if the mother is fine with it
>deciding the future of a criminal? ABSURD!!! you can't simply decide the life of a human being!!!

Attached: 1278358234.png (644x361, 137K)

Same. Or rather I support available abortion because unwanted babies have a negative socioeconomic impact on society, while I simply don’t care about the issue of the death penalty either way. But people who get on their virtue-signaling high horse about how the death penalty is barbaric but abortion is totally fine are annoying hypocrites.

death sentences are often more expensive because the endless appeals and red tape there is to make sure you're not executing an innocent
and even then news about new evidence proving some executed criminal was actually innocent come out every few years

>negative socioeconomic impact on society
cringe
I support it because its eugenic not for sheklels

what if they had children by the time you catch them

death sentence applied to known criminals that committed hedious crimes such as rape, pedophilia (child rape), torture or genocide
not for first time criminals

Im talking about supporting abortion
Death penalty I support because some people deserve to die

Its a clump of skins

it's that process of proving those crimes that drags it all down
you're literally assuming their culpability

oh, I'm an idiot then

They are one in the same dipshit.

Where is the line then where clumps of skin become human?

I don't care about society I care about the future of the species
an economic collapse would be eugenic

NO

Source: American, we did this and it back fired hard.

KNOWN CRIMINALS
they are not your simple dindu nuffins, they are known for committing crimes

All criminals are dindus.

"Ordinary Crimes".....yeah, we execute car thieves and bank robbers. It's totally not for serial child rape and multiple murders.

so society loses not one but two ppl
fantastic idea maciek
instead you will be working for free for the rest of your life

We already have forced labor for people who commit regular crimes. The death penalty is reserved for people who are so fucked up that we need to keep them away from other less inmates entirely or else they might kill them.

>criminal's life = innocent's life

one of them is probably going to use the "child robbing food" genious example

>so society loses not one but two ppl
How is society losing someone a bad thing?

peak boomer post

What's worse is these subhumans cheer when the guy is executed

youtube.com/watch?v=oDSvFSu3Kdg

i see what you did there

Attached: 1542158574772.png (499x499, 22K)

>get falsely accused of rape
>no one questions it
>die

nobody is born a criminal, some cannot be helped back to become a productive member, but they should still work
its good, shoot some fellow american up quickly

Nah, I'm not on prozac. I can't afford to go to a doctor to get some anyway.

>nobody is born a criminal
?
criminal = committed a crime
innocent = didn't commit a crime

i really doubt you've never pirated something off the internet user

Murder

were there cases where the judge has made a mistake and in result killed prisoner?

Fuck yes

i should've mentioned: an INNOCENT prisoner, what are the proceedings in such situation?

Arson

It's pretty much just like whoops oh well

by your definition nearly everyone is a criminal

I support capital punishment for criminals such as robbers, murderers (if it's not self-defence) and killers, corrupt officials and bribers, also terrorists.
With one rule - if the person who committed crime is 100% identified, i.e videos and cctv footage with his face on it.

If there's a mass shooting and the camera shows the perpetrators face there is no reason to keep him/them alive after they get caught.

Lmao yes. It’s why the death penalty used to be an incredibly relevant debate in US politics, but now most people don’t really care either way.

The innovative of forensics started discovering that a LOT of people were wrongly convicted, including death row inmates. This caused a huge controversy for a while about the morality of the death penalty since it was found that there were several cases of innocent people getting sentenced to the death penalty. However, we’ve since reached the point where it’s so so insanely rare for a potentially innocent person to reach death row that the debate has since fallen out of the public’s mind and we just keep the death penalty around because nobody cares enough to change it.

are you retarded?

Too bad forced labour triggers leftists more than the death penalty lately

oh, yes
a guy that was falsely accused of rape one time, was arrested, was falsely accused again when he left jail
can you read?
>not for first time criminals
that takes care of false accusations

>rape someone
>never do it again
>get falsely accused of rape
>no one questions it
>die

thanks for answers

>A FUCKING EX-RAPIST AS EXAMPLE OF INNOCENCE
are you a criminal?

Does that mean he deserves death? World isn't just innocent and criminal. Dumb monkey

You are parroting leftist propaganda that is so retarded that Democrats don’t even attempt to bring it up anymore.

Having the death penalty does not make society any more or less violent. Look at fucking Japan. That was only ever a bullshit talking point to reinforce the real issue which was that innocent people were occasionally getting sentenced to the death penalty, but that has ceased being a real problem.

>World isn't just innocent and criminal
that's the muh family values cidadão de bem mentality for ya

>World isn't just innocent and criminal
yes, it is
i'm not talking about petty crimes such as robbing food if someone is too poor to buy it, i'm talking about crimes like rape, child rape, torture, genocide
stop trying to be more and more progressive for "good human" points

>what is crime of passion

>Brazil
>retained for exceptional crimes

Yeah, mob justice is pretty big here, at least in the based states. We probably kill more criminals than the US does through capital punishment.

all hail this method of giving criminals everything they want, not scaring them and taking care of their future, making sure it's nice and beautiful
all hail innocents dying more than criminals
all hail progressivism

Attached: 15782345782346.jpg (455x587, 91K)

>1990, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
>2000, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
>2014, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

our 65k yearly homicides went down for nearly 10% this year, compared to last year
for what cost? criminals with guns getting headshotted by police snipers
SUCH HORRIBLE STATE OF THINGS
criminals can't simply be killed for the sake of lowering homicides for innocents
a criminal's life obviously has the same exact weight of a non-criminal's life
attacking our society = not attacking our society

Attached: 14235782345.jpg (707x721, 37K)

>Praising mob justice

Look man, I’m not even anti-death penalty, but celebrating random mobs doling out capital punishment is horrific. The justice system exists for a reason.

it doesn't really make a very big difference really, just like gun control
this burger has the right idea , though i don't know what he means when he says innocent people getting killed "ceased being a real problem"

Meant for

Dang I didn't know Goatemala had it.

>goldberg owns prison
>gives everyone in his city a 30 year sentence for free slaves

the death penalty is just state-sponsored mob justice

Death penalty is based. Wish they'd bring back some of the cooler methods of execution like hanging, firing squad, and guillotine.

you can't simply kill criminals when they have dark skin
it's wrong for the police to end the life of a criminal with dark skin, because that hurts the black community, which is proud to be represented by literal criminals
this is BLACK GENOCIDE, our police is attacking the black community, this has to be stopped, these criminals have to able to kill more of their own without anyone stopping them

Attached: petê.png (604x500, 163K)

Underage

It's very easy, fetuses aren't human :)

only issue with death penalty is that it takes fucking years to go through it

based nigger-killing commies

Whatever you say, law-abiding cuck. Wait til your country falls apart and your justice system falls with it and we'll see how long you last before mob justice becomes a thing.

Violent criminals will never be rehabilitated, that's a delusion, and they pass down those genes as well, so even if they're trying their best not to act upon their violent urges they'll still pass those genes down to someone that eventually will.

progressives should be jailed for life
weak rats trying to look like "good humans"